Chapter 10

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun was walking towards the first floor of her child friend apartment while holding Jinyoung in her right hand. Jinyoung was just in silent mode, he was sure that Seohyun was angry with him. He knew that was because he and Heejun left school earlier without permission from teacher.

 

“Jinyoung, mind to tell me what is with your act today?” Seohyun talked first when they were alone inside elevator to go down floor. Jinyoung hesitated to answer.

 

“Mianhae, Omma. Seojun was asking me to go to his house. I already told him that I did not want to go. But then Heejun told me to go with him. I did not want Heejun going alone, so I accompanied him. It’s his first time going to Seojun’s house,” Jinyoung explained it with his tears ready to fall. He did not dare to look at Seohyun while talking.

 

“Don’t you know that omma really worried with Jinyoung sudden leaving?” Seohyun looked to her dearest boy that currently bent his head down.

 

Seohyun only got a nod from Jinyoung as answer. He started to sob, thinking Seohyun was mad to him.

 

“Hey, don’t cry, okay? Jinyoung is not a baby anymore. So, don’t cry!” Seohyun did not realize her voice was slightly high than usual. But she only got Jinyoung cried more that his sobbing could be heard inside the elevator.

 

“Hush, baby. Don’t you cry, okay? Omma aren’t angry but only dissapointed with Jinyoung,” said Seohyun while squatted down and wiped Jinyoung’s tears.

 

“I’m sorry, omma, if I make omma disappointed. I can’t let Heejun going alone with Seojun.”

 

“It’s okay now. But next time Jinyoung should tell the teacher if Jinyoung and Heejun want to go somewhere. Okay?” Seohyun was still squatting down at Jinyoung’s level and wiping his tears that still falling down. Jinyoung only nodded as he knew what Seohyun meant that time.

 

Ding! The elevator already arrived at the first floor and its door was opened. Seohyun stood up from her original position right away. She took Jinyoung’s hand and made a way to the apartment entrance.

 

The moment they were stepping out from apartment building, Seohyun realized that she did not bring her car there. She was with Yonghwa earlier and Yonghwa already went first before them. She made a quick decision about that situation.

 

“Where is omma’s car?” Jinyoung suddenly asked Seohyun.

 

“The car was left behind at the school. So, we should go to school first to take the car. Okay?” Seohyun explained to Jinyoung.

 

“Why omma does not bring the car here?” He still asked Seohyun about the car thing.

 

“Omma is going here with Heejun’s father car before because it will be more convenient if we go with only one car. So we will take the bus first, okay?”.

 

Before Jinyoung could ask for more, Seohyun already pulled his hand to go to the nearest bus stop.  But they should wait for 10 minutes to get the bus with certain number to go to their destination.

 

“Omma, why don’t we get that bus earlier?” Jinyoung who was not familiar ridding bus asked to Seohyun.

 

“Because it’s not the bus that will go to Jinyoung’s school. Jinyoung can see that board, right?” Seohyun pointed to a board that showed bus number and its destination.

 

“Ne!” Jinyoung looked at that board excitedly.

 

“We should know our direction first and look at the bus number. So we could arrive safely and do not get lost. You understand?” Seohyun taught Jinyoung about riding bus.

 

“Ne!”

 

“But a child can’t go riding bus alone. They should be accompanied with adults.” Jinyoung only nodded with the last explaination and still amazed looking at the board.

 

At the other side, Yonghwa was still in the apartment parking lot talking to sercurity. He  was apologized for parked his car abruptly before. Heejun was staying still inside the car looking his father talked to the sercurity.

 

After a while for apologizing because he was being careless and moreover not the resident the apartment, Yonghwa got inside the car with Heejun staring at him confusedly.

 

“What happen to daddy?” asked Heejun to Yonghwa who tried to fasten seatbelt.

 

“Daddy was doing wrong before. I blocked another car because I parked the car carelessly. You must not follow daddy’s doing, okay?” Yonghwa gave a lesson to Heejun.

 

“Ne.”

 

Yonghwa started to move his car and made a turn at apartment parking lot way. But Heejun was still looking curiously at him.

 

“What is it, Heejun?” Yonghwa asked him even his eyes were looked to the road. Heejun was hesitant to talk but in the end he braved himself.

 

“Hm... Why... we dont’t go together with Jinyoung and his mom now?” Heejun was hesitant first to ask Yonghwa.

 

“Oh... That was because I think Jinyoung and his mom still have another thing to do.” Yonghwa answered it leisurely.

 

Heejun did not ask more, but then Yonghwa realized about the situation which Seohyun was with him before to go here. While Yonghwa was still wondering how Seohyun and his child, Heejun shouted and pointed something to the road side from his seat.

 

“There!!!” shouted Heejun.

 

“What is there, boy?” Yonghwa asked him carefully even he was startled with his shouting.

 

“Jinyoung and mommy!” Heejun looked really excited seeing them. Yonghwa slowly stepeed the brake and reduced his car speed.

 

“So, what do you want?” Yonghwa asked Heejun who his stare still fixed to those two people.

 

“Let’s greet them, dad. I haven’t said goodbye to Jinyoung,” explained Heejun excitedly.

 

“Heejun…,” Yonghwa tried to calm him.

 

“Please, dad,” said Heejun pleading to Yonghwa with his two hands cupped.

 

“Okay. Let me parked the car first. Don’t come out the car before me.”

 

Yonghwa parked his car at the road side and helped Heejun to get off the car. Before Yonghwa could hold his hand, Heejun already ran to Jinyoung and Seohyun that was standing not far from their place.

 

“Jinyoung!!!” Heejun shout was becoming attention around by other pedestrians. Yonghwa could only shake his head.

 

Jinyoung who still immersed by bus number board, suddenly looked around searched the voice that was calling him. He smiled widely as he found Heejun running to him. Seohyun also did the same and kind of shocked to see Heejun. Unconciously, she looked for Yonghwa whereabouts and found him quickly as he was walking towards them.

 

“Heejun!!!” Jinyoung also shouted that made Seohyun attention back from his staring to Yonghwa.

 

Finally the two met and hugged each other like they were already separated for many years. Seohyun was only smiled to see both of them laughing together while still hugging each other.

 

Yonghwa arrived in front of them later, also smiled to see Heejun and Jinyoung act in the public place like that. Yonghwa noticed a middle-age woman smiling to scene both of them made.

 

 “Annyeonghaseyo,” someone greeted Yonghwa that he currently noticed Seohyun present not far from the children.

 

“Annyeong,” Yonghwa answered Seohyun greeting shortly.

 

“I thought oppa already go first with Heejun,” Seohyun talked to Yonghwa while she could hear Heejun talking to Jinyoung about seeing them here.

 

“Ah, yes. But something happened earlier so I just went out from apartment parking lot. What are you doing here, Joohyun-ssi?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun pretending did not know about Seohyun situation. Of course, he knew it because he already remembered it a moment ago.

 

“We are waiting for the bus,” Seohyun told Yonghwa before she got distracted by Heejun pulling her hand.

 

“Ahjumma!” Heejun called Seohyun and pulled her hand to get attention.

 

“Yes,Heejun?” Seohyun squatted down in Heejun level so he could talk to her comfortably.

 

“Jinyoung said that you are waiting for the bus.”

 

“Yes, we are.” Seohyun answered it by holding Heejun hand.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Heejun asked curiously to Seohyun. Before Seohyun could answer, Jinyoung already answered to that question.

 

“Omma said, we will go to the school first to take omma’s car there.”

 

“Why don’t Jinyoung and ahjumma go with me and daddy?” Heejun asked nonchalantly.

 

Seohyun hesitated to answer it, so she was looking worriedly to Yonghwa while Yonghwa only stood still confusedly to answer.

 

“Hmm… I think we can’t,” Seohyun finally answered it with hesitation. She was afraid to hurt Heejun.

 

“Why?” Heejun and Jinyoung asked in the same time. That sudden question from the children made Seohyun and Yonghwa unsure to answer.

 

“It will trouble Heejun’s daddy if we go together. So, we can’t go together,” Seohyun told to make them calm.

 

“No. My daddy will not trouble if Jinyoung and ahjumma go together with us.” After Heejun said it, he walked to Yonghwa and talked to him, making sure.

 

“Right, daddy? Daddy will not be troubled if we go together, right?” Heejun pulled Yonghwa hand. Yonghwa was about saying no but he saw Heejun eyes that pleding him so much.

 

“No, it isn’t.” Finally Yonghwa said the opposite he was thinking before.

 

“See, ahjumma. My daddy is okay. Come on,” Heejun ran towards Jinyoung and Seohyun again. Before Seohyun could say anything, Heejun pulled Jinyoung hand to go Yonghwa car. Jinyoung was happily following Heejun to go to the car.

 

Seohyun stood still in her place, did not dare to move, until Yonghwa asked her to come with them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter