Chapter 4

The Other Moment We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY6hN-ry6dc 

(i just want to have quick research about how you feel reading this chapter while listening to this link song. Please leave comment below after that).

 

 

“Argh! It’s so good that finally we have time to go outing like this,” Hyeoyeon said while spreading her arm widely.

“Yes, and the weather is also good today,” Soojung added Hyeoyeon’s statement earlier.

“By the way, where is Seohyun team-jangnim?” said Taemin because he could not find his boss. Then they tried to look for Seohyun, but they still could not find her. A moment later from afar, a woman came along with a man while her hand was holding his arm tightly.

“Annyeonghaseyo, everyone!” The named woman shouted cheerfully from afar and it made everyone whom looking for her turned their head. Seohyun walked to their direction while she could not hide her smile towards the man beside her.

“Seohyun-i, where did you go? We are looking for you a while ago,” Hyeoyeon asked while looked curiously the man beside Seohyun.

“I was going to somewhere, unnie,” She answered the moment she arrived in front of her working mate.

“Who, team-jangnim?” Taemin asked about the man who Seohyun linked her arms with him. Seohyun could not get what Teamin asking her firstly. When she was realising, she then introduced him proudly to them.

“Oh! Sorry, I forget. Let me introduce him to you. His name is Jung Yonghwa. He is my...lover,” Seohyun told while giggling shyly. She found out it funny since she never introduced any man to them before.

The man who being introduced by Seohyun was only smile to all Seohyun’s working mate. He did not talk even any words. But while Taemin gave her hand for handshake, he took it.

“Hello, my name is Taemin. I work under Seohyun team-jangnim. You know, she is a great boss I’ve ever had.” Yonghwa only gave a warm smile to Seohyun about Taemin told him. As Seohyun thought it was his way to tell his proud of her.

“Taemin, you should not tell lies,” Seohyun tried to stop Taemin from praising her.

“Aniyeyo, what Teamin saying is true. Team-jangnim is great,” Soojung helped Taemin about Seohyun.

“Okay, so everyone praises Seohyun-i. Now I know that I am not a good and uncapable boss to all of you guys,” Hyeoyeon made her face looking sad.

“No, unnie is also great,” Seohyun tried to fix the moment. Soojung and Taemin also complimented Hyeoyeon, they were afraid making their other great boss sad. 

“Okay...I am just kidding, guys. I know that I am a great boss,” Hyeoyeon talked in proud of herself.

“If I know it would be turned like this, I will not say that words,” said Taemin pretending he was regretted to say compliment words about Hyeoyeon.

“Okay...okay, guys. Stop debating! How about we grab some lunch?” Seohyun suggested, taking their attention.

“That sounds good, team-jangnim. Since I was hungry like hell now,” Soojung also agreed.

“It’s good. Okay, I want to eat something spicy and drink ice tea.” Taemin already walked to restaurant’s direction leaving everyone behind. While blabbering something about Taemin’s manner to his boss, Hyeoyeon also left to follow Taemin. After nodding to Seohyun as sign she was leaving first, Soojung walked fast to catch up with Hyeoyeon’s step.

Everyone left already, only Seohyun who still holding Yonghwa’s arm tightly. She could not express her happy feeling about that day.

“Oppa! Let’s go to restaurant now. You haven’t had your breakfast this morning,” Seohyun talked sweetly to man she loved the most.

“You know exactly that I am not used to eat breakfast,” he reminded Seohyun about his habit.

“I know that. But it is not good for your health, oppa. Moreover you like to drink coffee which is bad for your intestine” She also reminded him about his health.

“Ahrasso. .ahrasso. Why I always lose to you while debating,” Yonghwa pretended to be annoyed.

“So you should stop for not listening to me, kay?” She added while smiling sweetly in front of his face.

“Okay, captain!” He finally gave up.

“And now let’s we eat.” Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s arm to walk together. But he was stopping her, he did not move from his place. Seohyun who realized the situation then turned her head and asking him.

“Wae?”

“You go first. I still have something to do. It will not take long time,” He told calmly.

“No. I do not want to go first. We should go together. So I will just go with you to do that something,” Seohyun was persistent about her wish to go everywhere with Yonghwa. Somehow she felt anxious.

“No. You go first, okay?”

“Oppa…,”

“Joohyun!” said Yonghwa while looked at her with his firm eyes as sign to not talking back. Finally Seohyun went first, alone, while she also saw Yonghwa walked away leaving his place earlier to opposite direction.

She arrived at the restaurant, only seated on dining table still not taking her food. She was waiting for Yonghwa who could not be seen again. She just said thank you while Hyeoyeon put a cake on her table.

But he was not back again as he promised. She only remembered his last smile for her before he could not be seen again. He was not back again until…

 

 

“Omma!!!” shouted a boy in her right ear while shaking her body. But she still could not open her eyes yet and her body felt numb because the shaking.

“Wake up, omma. The sun already shines brightly outside.”

She finally opened her eyes and found her son face just in front of hers. While her vision was still blurring, she could hardly see Jinyoung’s smiling face for his successful waking her up.

“Hei, are you already awake?” She asked with her husky voice.

“Yes, omma. Jinyoung woke up by himself. Am I cool, omma?”. He asked her while moving his eyebrow funnily. It made Seohyun laughing even she’s just woken up.

“Yes! Jinyoung is really cool. So it is better to come back to bed with omma again.” Seohyun made Jinyoung lying on bed beside her again and started tickling his stomach. Jinyoung laughed wholeheartedly and begged to Seohyun to stop from tickling him. Their home already full of laughter even since in the morning.

“Omma! It is so ticklish! Stop it, omma. Hahahaha….,”

“Do you want me to stop tickling your stomach?”

“Yeesss…~”

“So how about kissing me as an exchanged?” She made him to think seriously. But he’s joking by saying other ways.

“No! Omma haven’t brushed her teeth. Jinyoung doesn’t want to kiss. Omma’s mouth has bad smell.” He told while covering his nose with his tiny hand.

“Aish! This kid is really something.” Suddenly Seohyun kissed her son while he was not ready for it.

“Omma!” Jinyoung cringed after Seohyun sudden kissed. But Seohyun pretended like nothing happen.

“Ok, so now we have to prepare for school. Let’s getting up from bed. Kajja!”. Seohyun already about to walk from bed when Jinyoung suddenly called her.

“Omma!” He also pulled her pajamas to get her attention.

“Wae?” Seohyun sat down again on bed.

“I just want to tell that today teacher asks us to bring food made from rice for lunch.”

“So what do you want to eat today?” She asked him while caressing his hairs.

“Onigiri!”

“Onogiri again? Don’t you get bored eating that almost every day?” She just could not understand her son weird taste.

“No! Jinyoung likes omma’s onigiri so much. So I want to eat it every day.” He ended up his talk by smiling widely.

“Alright~ I will make it. We must be hurry getting up from bed if you want to have onigiri. Kajja!”.

“Okay, omma! Jinyoung will collect toys and books first to be brought in bag,” He already got off from bed before Seohyun and run all the way to his own bedroom.

“Ya! Don’t bring many toys in your bag. Or I will take it out later before we are going to school,” Seohyun shouted from her room to Jinyoung who currently nowhere could be seen.

“No! I will just put my robot in bag,” He shouted back to answer.

After that Seohyun started tidying up her messy bed when suddenly thought of her last dream came again.

‘How can I dream something like that? What does it suppose to mean?’ She mumbled those questions while folding blanket and put the pillow back to its original position.

‘Ah, molla!’ She got out from her room and walked to the kitchen for making Jinyoung’s favorite onigiri.

 

 

“Heejun! Ppalihae! Appa would be late if you are not being fast,” Yonghwa called his son while fixing his tie.

He always had problem wearing a tie. So he preferred to wear no tie in his daily working. But today was special occasion. He would attend an important meeting for his cur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter