Bangtan.

Her Adventure

We woke up early morning as I went into the kitchen to cook fresh eggs and toast, as today was another regular day - we’ll be going to work in the music studio. Or rather, he will be working. He’s a composer at the world’s largest recording studio in South Korea, and how proud was I to be his closest friend that supported him? After we ate we each went into our rooms while I showered, blow drying my hair and wearing my navy black knit sweater over my favourite black-white striped tights. Another thing about my name ‘Panda’? I tend to wear dark clothing, just because that was my style; which Yongguk compliments by how it suits my light skin. Grabbing my sky blue headphones I walked out the door and unlocked it, with Yongguk standing at the front with his own headphones and a red cap over his shaggy dark hair. I smiled at his new piercing stud; a simple diamond cut which I got him for his 17th birthday. “Are you doing anything new with the recordings?” I asked, while we walked into the streets of the busy intersection. He shrugged, his eyes looking straight ahead with hands in his pockets. “Nothing special; just mixing tracks and recording. Although, I wish I could bring you, but you know how strict they are.” I laughed, brushing my bangs away off my face.

“How cute you want me to accompany you.” I sneered, which he grinned his warm broad smile. I stopped beside a large brick building, as I sighed; our little walk together now over.
“See you around 5:30.” He reached over, placing his lips onto my forehead with an arm wrapped my lower part of my back. I smiled even wider as he looked at me with his own appeared on his mouth, waving a hand before he walked a block away to his studio. I felt sort of hollow - I mean we were this close that sometimes when we seperated, that invisible chain linking us left a gap, and I didn’t want it to break. Yes - I’m happy for him that he’s pursuing his career, but at the same time I missed the good memories of just us hanging out, laughing, and sharing our good experiences and bad experiences. My sudden moment of sadness was soon interrupted as I heard my name in only that same chirpy voice that I’m now used to.

“Mao!” Jung Hoseok came out the door of the building, grinning wide. I only returned a half smile. I wanted to help Yongguk pay for the expanses for the house so I found a nearby music studio as aid in kitchen, which I knew an idol group called BTS: though I didn’t care about their fame. They were still regular boys to me, and I especially grew close with Hoseok because he was the first one to talk to me. Holding my elbow with a gentle touch, I was dragged into the dance room; which the rest of the boys bowed. I respectfully bowed back, receiving a hug from no other than the youngest of the group, Jungkook. “Noona, I miss you here! I want more of your delicious food!” he pouted, making me chuckle. Hearing the korean word of “older girl” was just plain weird for me; being a Japanese foreigner and all.

“Yeah, I’ll make lunch, don’t worry.” Namjoon, one of the rappers amongst them (and pretty close with me as well) wrapped his arms around my shoulder, steering me away from the group and further down the room.
“He just ate Taehyung’s food, and immediately regretted his decision on making him cook his breakfast.” I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

“Cheeky lil’ kid.” I smiled. “By the way, how’s you and your boyfriend?” I stared at him, bewildered.
“Boyfriend? Do you mean…” I laughed,  practically clenching my stomach, but he just stood there, with a confused look. Did he really think that Yongguk and I were dating? “Bang Yongguk and I are just friends, no more than that.” I cleared up, easing my laugh. He nodded, taking it in.

“You should probably tell that to Hoseok, he has his whole world wrapped in that. I mean, I bet you he’s looking at the both of us right now.” Sneakily peering over, he was right. Hoseok had his head turned in our way, while the other members talked amongst that bundle. What made it even more uncomfortable? He stared straight at me.

With a minute glance, he quickly looked away, his blushing cheeks brightening the shade of his dirty caramel hair. I glared at Namjoon, who just quietly stood and snickered at his other member’s flustered expression. Rolling my eyes I left them to the kitchen, pondering what on earth just happened at that moment. Hoseok was never this attentive to me, so why now? Shrugging it off, I left as an answer of it was probably nothing.

 

At least that’s what my brain told me.