Going Home

Her Adventure

“Aish, I’m so tired.” I yawned, leaning the wall aganst the window of the room. Hoseok smirked, sitting beside me on the floor. “Seriously, do you actually get tired from working in the kitchen?” he raised an eyebrow. “Don’t just rub your nose at me that your dance practices are much more difficult; either way it’s labour to me.” I sighed. He whispered in my ear, not even flinching by his sudden closeness.

“I bet you I can make you laugh.” He said. I smirked. “Prove it.” He bit his lip, thinking of a good response. Smiling, he opened his mouth. “Mao, if you ever feel down, don’t worry cause’ I’m your hope!” he gave a peace sign with his goofy grins, which I couldn’t help but crack up. It was his jokes that I admired; thus making me more open to him. “Wow, you got me alright.” Chuckling, I wiped a tear from my eye from the laughs. He smiled proudly when it  suddenly dropped when my phone virbrated in my pocket.

“Hello? Oh, hi Yongguk. You’re outside? Okay; I’ll be out now.” Still holding the phone, Hoseok got up just when I did, a grim expression written on his face when he heard his name. I hung up, which I quickly hugged Hoseok. “See you next week?” I say, which he chuckled. “Yeah, see you.” And that was it. Not one goofy grin, just him waving numbly with the rest of BTS as I walked out, being greeted by Yongguk. Holding my hand, we laughed and chatted as we walked home, closing the front door; as just the presence of being in it made me warm. “Why don’t you go upstairs and dress up? I’ll make dinner.”


Nodding, I ascended the stairs and into my room, my royal blue vanity off the corner, with my queen mattress just right beside it. I set my phone down on my polished wooden work table and took out fresh oversized gray tee and my maroon shorts underneath. I hopped down into the kitchen, which the table was already filled with bowls of kimchi and curried rice. Yongguk already dressed in his home clothes, sitting at his usual spot and began eating. I sat beside him, taking the chopsticks layed out in front of me and we ate with not a single word. We did talk sometimes, but because of our famished expressions we easily knew that we just had to fill our stomachs. Once finished, I cleaned the dishes while he dried them and put them into the dishwasher. I just went up into my room and he went in his, probably working on his new lyrics.  All I’ve done was read my novels, which I almost finished the third of my series when I heard a soft knock out my door.

“Come in,” I say, my eyes still glued to the page as he entered and walked around the edge of my bed and sat close to me, wrapping his arms on my lower abdomin; hands in front closed together. “You alright?” he asked softly, swaying me back and forth. Sighing, I placed my book down; looking at him. “Everything’s fine.” I tried returning a smile, but he gave me a look he wasn’t falling for.
“It’s just, Hoseok was acting weird today.” Sighing again, I leaned back on his chest. He knew well enough through our constant conversations much about BTS. “Namjoon told me that Hoseok thought we were dating, and when I looked at him he just seemed so flustered. Towards the end of the day he returned back to normal, and...I don’t get it.” I blew my bangs frustratedly, just pouring out my feelings out to him. Chuckling, I felt his cheek resting on my head, his hands holding onto mine. “Maybe you shouldn’t think about it so much, it was probably nothing.”

That’s what I want to think too. He squirmed his way out the bed, placing a kiss on my cheek, smiling softly as he smoothed out my hair. “Go to sleep, Panda. Tomorrow, it’ll just be the two of us hanging out this time, no working whatsoever.” I smiled by the thought of us being together again. Which I nodded. “Alright. Goodnight, Yongguk.” And as he closed the lamp off the side of my room I layed down, my eyes slowly closing into the darkness while dreaming of dreams once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hello! Sorry for the late update - I was out during lunch. (And boy, am I tired ><)
I will be updating my other story: OneSS later on towards the day- so please look forward to that!
Thank you and enjoy your reading~

-B.B