Day at The Beach

Her Adventure

It was a pretty warm day today, and even when I was working in the studio everyone wasn’t able to function properly because of the heat. “If I don’t get water soon, I’m going to DIE~” Jungkook sighed exasperatedly, as he wiped his forehand with the back of his hand, Taehyung sitting beside him humming in agreement. Because of the heat, I never even bothered working – considering that the kitchen was already hot enough in the confined space provided. I fanned myself with my hand, but of course there wasn’t much of a difference. “Oh, right!” I went over to my bag and took out my bottle of water, that was halfway done. I forgot that I even brought it with me! How stupid am I. as I unscrewed the cap, I was about to place my lips onto it and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the rest of BTS staring at it…thirstily. Oh, crap.

“Maaooo, will you be ever so kind to share that water with the rest of us?” Jimin got up and blinked innocently, his hands in a begging motion and mouth all the way into a pout. “So-sorry, Jimin. I am already 1/3 way through,” I stuttered, which he glared. I shrugged, mouthing a ‘sorry’ because, truthfully, I really was. Blame the heat that’s ruining my decision. All of a sudden he grabbed my waist, bringing me closer to his body, that felt warm and sticky from sweat.
“Then I guess I have to kiss you to quench my thirst.”
I look at him, horrified as he chuckled almost devilishly. “You little ert,” I pushed him away, as he laughed.

From the corner of my eye I saw that Hoseok was staring intently at me, and only at me. Not Jimin. When I caught his  eye he quickly looked down at his sheets of lyrics, his face soon turning bright red, not just from the heat alone. Man, the anticipation is killing the both of us right now. I want to say that we should stick to being friends, and the sooner I tell him, the less awkward our friendship will be. I was about to call out his name when suddenly I heard their PD opening the door to the room, his face practically shining with sweat. “No work today for you guys; the heat is unbearable,” everyone cheered, as I sighed in relief. I wonder if Yongguk is working still, but my thought was interrupted by my cell phone vibrating in my pocket. Oh, swell; it was Yongguk himself. “Mao? Are you still working today?” what happened yesterday we never brought up, as it was the sort of situation that we made up a rule for it: forgive and forget. And that’s what I did. I apologized about being so cold to him, and he accepted it; with nothing else in return. “No, we got a day off.” I heard his voice become more chirpier with his next reply.

“How about we go to the beach then? If you’d like, bring BTS with you too. I’m sure they would love it if you asked.” I looked at BTS, who all seemed dead with the lack of motion. I chuckled. “Sure, I’ll ask them. Anything you want me to bring?”
“Don’t worry about it, there’s a convenient store nearby so I’ll buy whatever we need. Meet me by the dock, kay’?” Beaming, I agreed and we hung up. I turned around and faced BTS, which they all looked at me with curiosity as to what I was going to say.
“Get your fat asses up; we’re going to the beach.”

~

I quickly walked home and went to my bedroom to see what to wear; something that was light but never revealed so much of skin. Finally, I took out the clothing and got into it; scanning myself in my outfit before grabbing my black converse and out the door.

Fashion

I almost let a scream but instead I jumped back, with a staring Jungkook and Hoseok at my door. I never invited them, so how the hell did they know my house?! “PD says we’re picking you up. Everyone else went off,” I took in a deep breath, then furrowed my eyebrows. “First off, let me know before hand you guys invade my house before I get a heart attack,” Jungkook smiled sheepishly. “and second, the beach isn't so far away from here,” I retorted, but Jungkook shook his head. “I’m lying, noona. Hoseok wanted to walk with you to the beach, but I tagged along just in case.” He said it loud enough so he could hear, which he crossed his arms; glaring at him. “Yeah, and by walking with her I mean, ALONE.” He snapped. Well, at least he was honest with s about him liking me, which explains why he wasn’t blushing as before.


“Aww, Hoseokie! Someone’s jealous,” I teased, poking his cheek before I laughed, strolling away with them two trailing behind. “Hey, wait for us!” they exclaimed. As soon as they catch up we were already at the front of the entrance, along with the others waving at us. I felt the cool and fresh breeze from the waters, some spraying my exposed face. I took a deep breath in, and slowly exhaled. It was so good to finally be out of the enclosed city, even for just a moment.


After my minute of relaxation I heard a familiar tone, as Yongguk ran up to me, arms already reaching towards me for a bear hug. “Panda!!! I brought snacks!” he pulled away from me and was shaking the plastic bag that seemed to be overfilling with who knows what he got. Already Jimin and Jungkook raced past us and into the sandy dunes, which I tried calling them out. “You guys, wait-!” but Namjoon cut me off with his hand on my shoulder. “Let them. They rarely go out to this anyway.” I sighed, seeing the two dorks splashing water, Jungkook and Jimin’s laughing making me smile. Yongguk and I set ourselves underneath an umbrella that Jin thought would be nice to be as a shade and also a few towels, though only enough for groups of three for one. As I was helping Yongguk take out the snacks, I looked over and saw Hoseok having fun with BTS; throwing handfuls of water and tackling each other playfully.


I sighed, looking down at my hands. I really wanted to play with them as well, but at the same time I didn’t want to leave Yongguk. Feeling an odd shiver, thinking someone was watching me I looked up and it was actually him staring intently into my eyes. “If you’d like,” he spoke up, leaning a little closer. I widened my eyes by how close we were. “You can go on ahead. I’ll just watch.”I blinked, as if he read my mind. I shrugged it off and smiled, shaking my head. “It’s alright, I can stay here with you.” He chuckled, my short dark hair. “Are you sure…Panda?” he said my name with almost a flirtatious tone, that I almost writhed in disgust just by it, scoffing. “Weird.”I laughed, pushing him gently. We stopped with our little fighting when Yoongi called us both over from the water. Looking at each other, we got up and walked over, the rest of BTS staring right at us.


“It’s uneven, hyung. There are nine of us,” Jimin pushed back his bangs. Yoongi just replied with a hush. “I know, that’s why I’m going to ask.” He looked at me. “Mao, we were going to play Peacekeeper, and if you both might be playing…?” I nodded. “Sure, I’ll play. I loved playing it when I was small.” Yongguk, however, shook his head with a no. “I think I’ll stay out of this one. It can a little too intense,” He shrugged, which I sighed. “Don’t worry, I’ll watch you guys!” he yelled from the distance, walking back to his place in the umbrella.
Yoongi clicked his tongue, rubbing his hands together almost devilishly. “Alright, it’s settled; teams divided in four, and on either side of the water,” Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and V we’re in one team, while Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and I on the other. while walking to the other side of the water Hoseok nudged me, smirking. “Yoongi always wanted to play this game; though we never had the chance to since it was only the 7 of us.”I nodded, understanding why his sudden competitive side he’d just shown. Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulders, earning a scowling Hoseok. I tried stifling a laugh. “Ready?” he asked. I smirked.

 

“More than ever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hello~ It's the weekend! I am so happy about not waking up so early in the morning ><
Oooh they are playing a game... This will be interesting ^^

Thank you for reading, and have a great day everyone~

-B.B