Just like Normal

Her Adventure


~Hoseok~


Damn it, I just acted so stupid in front of Mao. I didn’t think that from all those times I sneaked a glance at her, that yesterday she’d just notice. I would blame Namjoon for what he’d probably said to her, but I know Namjoon long enough that he is pretty sweet for someone portraying as the ‘tough member’ amongst our group, he even confirmed that Mao dating were rumours. But more than happy was I that she had no work today with us. I mean, how wouldn’t I?

 

I just became so flustered towards her that she might have suspected something’s up. Even cracking a joke never made her laugh as much as she done before. Mao and I were close friends - since she was working in the studio for almost a year, I was the 1st one to show her around, and despite the effort me trying to talk to her while she was still in her introverted phase; I was ever fascinated just to know more about her. And soon, all those talks we do and hang outs during her break became more comfortable that she would actually smile just even seeing me. I felt more compelled to her - and just maybe, even fell in love with her soon after. She doesn’t know about it yet, though everyone else did; which made my situation much harder to contain.

 

“Hyung? Still thinking about Mao again?” Jungkook - the only one who didn’t tease me as much as the others did - sat beside me on the dance room floor. I sighed, brushing away my bangs.
“I’m trying not to. It’s...it’s complicated, Jungkook.” To be honest, I wasn’t lying due by everything that happened thus far, so I couldn’t tell if I was sub-consciously thinking about her even if I was awake. Nodding, he smiled. “I convinced Jin hyung if we could go walk around the district after our practice, so cheer up, kay’?” I smiled, ruffling his hair. Cheers to the boy who always was so optimistic.
“Thanks.” We got up, joining the others as we did a few numbers of our dance routine; and I was so focused that I never realized just how much time had passed by with our bodies drenched in sweat and heaving for air. We each went into our dorms as I showered quickly and dressed up in black jeans with a chain hooked to the side, my dull green v-neck tee under my black checkered dress shirt.
After putting my gold chain necklace I raced to the entrance and grabbed my red sneakers before meeting BTS outside, all murmuring on what they’ll be buying.

 

We walked across the street and were filled with windows of clothing, Tupperware, and toys imaginable. For once, my thoughts of Mao soon disappeared and now occupied with me just being amused with the boys, laughing and joking around. Just like how we always were. We entered a hat shop and as expected, we went to the caps.
“Jimin-ah, you look weird with that one,” Yoongi smirked, his pale skin bulged by his dimples of him smiling. Pouting, Jimin set down the gold flecked cap back onto the shelf. I scanned the rows of caps, figuring out which one to buy with my only allowance I brought for today. Glancing at the window, I saw a girl with chin length hair; it’s black tone brightened up her milky face. For a second, my mind imagined it was Mao.

 

Found out that my mind wasn’t lying. Mao turned her face, motioning for someone to come over. My blood turned cold as the person she was with was Yongguk, his smile burned in my eyes. As much as I hate to admit it, but I got jealous when they hung out. I didn’t want to restrict her from being with other people - but just that weird tight feeling in my stomach, I couldn’t restrain well enough. Yongguk pointed his finger at the window, which I widened my eyes. Were they heading to this store?! I ducked away from the entrance and tried to act casual with my back away, as the door chimed; with Taehyung’s voice gleefully shouting Mao’s name once seeing her. I tried sliding away further into the store, but winced when Jimin called my name. “Hoseok hyung! Mao’s here!”

 

Oh, Crap.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Heyyy, I added another POV - Hoseok! Yay~
On the side note, this new program on my laptop really is ticking me off,
because it just messes up my writing and editing which I deeply miss using Word so I'm just like 'ugh' -_-

Excuse my ranting...*cough* anyhoo, have a great day everyone!

-B.B