Only You

Her Adventure

~Mao~


“Yongguk-ah!” I laughed, his fingers brushing against my rib cage, the ticklish sensation made me writhe on his bed.
“Panda, just tell me where the dried seaweed are!” he grinned, tickling me even harder. I might as well get a whole six-pack; since my stomach began to hurt like hell. “Tickle me once more and I won’t even consider you as a boyfriend,” He slowed down for a second with his eyebrows raised in surprise. Smirking, I tickled him right back. “Gotcha!” I smiled, seeing him rolling  around in the sheets to avoid my fingers.  Deciding that he was tickled enough, I stood up. “Third shelf to the left,” I sighed, as he smiled in triumph; walking out the room. “While you’re at it, get a pack for me as well!” I shouted to which he shouted a reply back.

Yahh~”  I then went to chuckling quietly by his almost whiny response. One thing I KNOW I’m not looking forward to when Yongguk actually becomes my boyfriend: his sudden whiny responses. Shuddering with the thought, I closed the door to my bedroom and lied down in my bed; grabbing my laptop and searched up new recipes to make for the both of us after work tomorrow. Yongguk came in, a piece of seaweed out his mouth as he held the plastic container out in front of him. I sat up straighter whilst taking one from the wrapper.
“Sorry, it’s the last one,”’ He swallowed his piece. I shrugged and ate it anyway.
“It’s fine; I only wanted a little anyway. By the way, how about we make sushi tomorrow? We can add kimchi egg instead of the regular one.” He looked over my shoulder, which he hummed in satisfaction.
“Hmm,” He hummed long and slow, as he came behind me on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist; resting his chin on my shoulder as his face was angled so his lips gently kissed my jawline. I shuddered at the new feeling, especially since he was teasing me for it. Stop it, Mao. It’s all a test.
Oh, how I wish to convince myself that it was.

I was getting uncomfortable so I tried to wriggle my way out of his embrace. Noticing that, he held me tighter. “Panda, I’m trying to prove that I could be a better boyfriend.” I smirked.
“Is that all you can do then? How lame.” I gained more confidence the more I talked. Suddenly he leaned in closer, feeling his warm breath against my ear. I tensed up, his nose brushed the back of my neck. My face began to warm up as suddenly, he leaned forward giving me a quick peck on the lips. I widened my eyes, as he cupped my face and kissed me once more; but this time more longer and slower - waiting for my reaction. “Yongguk, stop,” I muffled through his lips, trying to get out by simply pushing his chest that was basically hovering above mine.
I already had enough of this for one night- but he had some nerve just to kiss me like that! “Bang Yongguk.” I was able to push him off me, which he looked at me with surprise. “I-I want to sleep.” I muttered, my cheeks fuming which was making this situation more awkward for the both of us.
“Al-alright.” As I walked over to the door I stopped, just right above my head Yongguk’s arm stretched to hold the door for a little longer. “Could I kiss you? Once more? You said yourself…” His voice sounded so desperate it was too hard for me to believe.

Why was he being so childish now? I sighed and turned around. “You already had the chance.” I say coldly, before changing my position and opened the door leading my body to my room. I felt ashamed - even though I myself said that if he could prove that it was better for us to date instead of being friends - I wasn’t expecting that kiss at all. Mao. Listen to yourself. You’re stronger than this.

And indeed, I was. I don’t want to be those over dramatic girls in drama TV sitcoms where they go all desperate and freak out and thinks it’s the end of the world when a guy likes them. Pfft, please. I can be straight up to admit that I DON’T give a crap about what others think of me, despite the fact that yes, I am a foreign girl and yes, one of my closest friends are crushing on me; maybe even Hoseok is too. But, I wasn’t going to let that get in the way of our friendship. I can go through this. I know I can! I washed my face in the washroom, looking at my now beaming face. I gave a small ‘fighting’ gesture before closing the light, feeling that heavy weight on my shoulders evaporate resulting in leaving them lighter. Shutting off the lamp in my room,
I sank deeper into my pillows and into even deeper, yet peaceful, dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Hello! It feels so good to be back ^^
This week of school was so dramtically stressful and mentally too... and right after my mid-winter break -_-
I even wanted to go out to watch a movie today with my friends but because I have 2 projects to work on my weekend is going to be so busy for me (x_x;)


I  also would like to say that this story is about to end... Yeah, too soon am I right? Anyway I hope you'll still wait just a little longer; this fanfic is still considered as semi-hiatus.

I'll try very hard to update more this weekend if I have free time! Thank you and have a great day everyone~

-B.B