Panda

Her Adventure

“Panda, panda! Come over here!” I sighed, rolling off my bed from reading my book as I grumpily walked to Yongguk’s bedroom.
“Yes?” I say with my fake enthusiasm. He looked up from his lyrical sheet and smiled, which he just hugged me tight; smelling his faint cologne. “Nothing, I just wanted to hug you.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes, which I wasn’t surprised by his sudden clinginess to me, even his nickname for my milky complexion and dark irises.

Ever since he got more money from working at a recording studio in Seoul, he used half to pay for a small house so we could live together. We were close childhood friends, even our parents knew each other. “Could you let go please? I was reading my book.” He let go, smirking. “Don’t judge, you know I’m a book-worm.” I pouted. He laughed, ruffling my hair.
“I’m not, so don’t worry. You’re pretty different than most girls here in Korea. Not only that you’re a japanese citizen, but because you tend to go off on adventure; whether alone or with others. I admire you for that.” I smiled taking his compliment, but I had to stop him with being with others. Being a foreigner wasn’t the least of my problems - they would just quietly glance, and not a say a word. And that’s how I want it to be. Generally I’m a shy person, which results in me being introverted at times. But when you really get to know me, I open up way more which I trust that person I talk to. I fixed my hair, glaring at him through my messy bangs of my black pixie cut.

 

“Oh, could you make me those rice balls? They taste so good.” Yongguk his lips, his eyes dreamy with hunger. I nodded.
“Course’. I’ll bring it up to your room.” With a thanks, I went down to the kitchen and took out the leftover rice from the fridge and used the same technique my mother taught in rolling them into balls as I garnished the 2 with seaweed and red pepper flakes, followed by mini bowls of kimchi and sets of chopsticks. Holding the tray carefully I went back to his room as we sat upright on his bed, chatting and eating just like how we always did.


~
After eating, I realized it was already late. Which explained by my constant yawning. Sleepily we dragged our bodies into the washroom to get cleaned up; which I got fresh new pairs of shorts and a tank top, while he changed his t-shirt with a tank as well. “Need anything else?” I asked, my hand on the door handle to making sure he was fine before I went to my room. He got up and wrapped his muscular arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. Oh boy, not his clinginess again.

“What, you don’t want to sleep with me?” he pouted. I smirked.
“Panda likes sleeping alone.” I heard a chuckle, as he picked me up and gently put me on his bed and right after I laughed from him tickling me right after. “Yongguk, stop, I’m going to-“ I say between laughs, making him tickle the side of me harder.
“Can’t hear you~” he singsonged, grinning. “Okay, fine! You win!” I shouted. He stopped, plopping beside me. Geez, he tickles me all because he wanted me to sleep with him for the night. “You better have nightmares.” I teased, placing my head on his chest. He lowered his head so his lips came in contact with my forehead, muffling the words that brought shivers through me.

 

 

“I won’t, since my Panda is right here with me.”