IT'S ALL LIES

EXO Planet: The Lost Sons and Princess

“Hyung!” Se Hun called Lu Han as he saw him make his way to the soccer field. Se Hun knows Lu Han too well; he never gets close to that field because he wanted to be a ‘freaking’ soccer player. But because he’s in the school’s dance team, he couldn’t play soccer. Scratch that, Kai’s rule is always the dance team’s golden rule: COMMITMENT. And he cannot betray his ‘best friend’ Kai… BEFORE the ‘thing’ going on between him and Yejin happened.

“Hey, Se Hun-ah…” Lu Han greeted. “It’s lunch time, have you ate your lunch?”

Se Hun scratched his head, hesitating to ask what’s up with him and Kai. “I heard from Yejin…”

Lu Han looked on the floor and chuckled. He then looked up at Se Hun and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Se Hunnie. Lu Han hyung knows what to do to teach that Kim Jong In a lesson…” Lu Han said while turning his gaze towards the football field’s bleachers.

Se Hun looked to the same direction where Lu Han’s gaze turned at. His eyes grew wide when saw 6 very familiar faces sitting across the bleachers. They’re the rumored violent gang in the whole university, known as B.A.P, which stands for Best Absolute Perfect.

Lu Han then continued walking towards the gang making Se Hun alarmed.

“Y-Ya! Where do you think you’re going?!” Se Hun asked, stopping from the soccer field’s railings.

“I said I’ll teach Kai a lesson. Now watch me,” Lu Han said and continued walking towards the 6 monstrous boys sitting on the bleachers.

“Woah, Jongup-ah… Seems like someone’s looking for you,” Yongguk tapped Jongup’s shoulder, who was busy eating his lunch, and pointed Lu Han. He was smirking as he watched Lu Han walk his way towards them.

Jongup turned to look at the direction where Yongguk’s pointing at. He then ignored Lu Han and continued eating his lunch.

“Jongup-ah,” Lu Han called as he reached the bleachers.

Him Chan went right next to Lu Han and wrapped his arm around the latter. “Aigoo, Jongup-ah, you better look at this flower boy right here… Or else his fangirls might plan threats on you!” He teased while Lu Han just chuckled coolly at Him Chan’s ‘joke’.

Jongup threw his lunchbox away and stood from his seat. “What do you want?” Jongup asked coldly.

“Ooooohhhh…” The others howled, enjoying the scene.

Lu Han kept the smile on his face and looked at Jongup’s eyes. “I… Being the vice president of our dance team… I want you to be back,” Lu Han said, trying to sound as nice as he could.

The gang, including Jongup, laughed at what he said while Lu Han tried to keep himself cool.

Jongup kept on laughing mockingly at Lu Han, while Lu Han stayed calm. “Really… Lu Han hyung, you’re kidding me and it’s not funny.” Jongup’s expression quickly changed into a dark one. He purposely bumped his shoulder on Lu Han’s shoulder hardly, making Lu Han groan a bit.

Jongup walked away, but Lu Han quickly reached his shoulder to stop him. “I’m serious, Jongup-ah. If Kai wasn’t the president, I would’ve-“

Jongup shoved Lu Han’s hand off of his shoulder. “I don’t want to come back there. I don’t belong there, hyung. And I don’t need your team,”

“We need you, Jongup. But Kai doesn’t see it.” Lu Han said, trying to change Jongup’s mind.

“I don’t mean to interrupt…” Him Chan walked towards the two guys and stopped between them, using his right index finger, middle finger and thumb finger to rub his chin. “But why is it that all of a sudden, you want Jongup back in your team? And it seems like you’re going against your BEST FRIEND, Kai?”

“If this is because of your rivalry with Kai to win Yejin-“ Jongup said, as he had heard the issue just this morning in his class.

“Well, let’s say it’s part of that,” Lu Han crossed his arms. “And we could help each other get what we both want. Jongup, come back to our dance team and Zelo?” Lu Han called the youngest in the gang. “I heard you need another player in your team…” He then turned to look at Zelo. “You can count me in,”

Lu Han’s ‘fans’ started to crowd the soccer field, heating up Zelo’s competitiveness. He chuckled by himself, thinking Lu Han’s plan was crazy. But he didn’t want to humiliate himself around Lu Han’s fangirls, so he got up from his seat and made his way toward Lu Han as he kicked the soccer ball with him.

“Then if you could hit 3 consecutive goals, Jongup comes to your team and I’ll count you in…” Zelo negotiated. He turned his gaze to Jongup and the latter nodded as a sign that the plan was good.

“Deal,” Lu Han said calmly. His smile grew wide as he felt nervous and excited as well.

Jongup was upset seeing Lu Han trying to win him back to his team. He hated his passion in dancing because of Kai and Lu Han. And now one of the reasons why he hated it is bringing him back, ironically.

“Shall we start?” Zelo asked.

Lu Han winked at him. “Yeah, baby,”

“Shut up,” Zelo said and tried to confuse Lu Han as he played the ball with his quick leg movements, until…

“Goal,” Lu Han muttered. His fangirls around the soccer field squealed and cheered for him.

“WHAT THE…” Zelo did not notice how Lu Han stole the ball from his legs.

“Aish Zelo, try not to let him goal!” Young Jae nagged. “Are you freaking nervous?!”

“NO! I’M NEVER NERVOUS!” Zelo answered. He took off his coat and threw it to the side.

“You’re that confident, huh?” Lu Han said with a sly smile.

“Shut up; keep your head in the game!” Zelo barked, trying to avoid Lu Han’s teasing.

“Will I score… if I kicked it like this?” Lu Han suddenly snatched the ball from Zelo’s legs and kicked it towards the goal area without any effort. His fangirls once more roared and cheered again.

“How the heck did that happen?!” Daehyun muttered, standing from his seat as the tension rises up in the game.

“Keep your head in the game, baby,” Lu Han mimicked and patted the younger’s head while Zelo shoved his hand away from his curly blonde hair.

“That’s only the second goal, you fool. You could still lose,” Zelo said, trying to be as quicker as possible.

“Ain’t going to happen,” And with another kick, Lu Han finished the game. His fangirls cheered again, trying to get his attention. He then waved at them and raised his two thumbs up.

The other five members went towards Lu Han to congratulate him.

“Damn it, man! You’re awesome!” Him Chan praised and asked for a high-five which Lu Han quickly accepted.

“Am I in?” Lu Han asked Zelo, who couldn’t believe what just happened. He had never been defeated by anyone else, until Lu Han came in today.

“You’re just a dancer! A while ago was just luck!” Zelo kicked the ball harshly and walked out of the soccer fields.

“Don’t mind him, Lu Han. He gets really depressed with defeat,” Yongguk said and patted Lu Han’s shoulder.

Lu Han chuckled. “That guy’s still a baby,”

The others laughed as well. They then looked at Jongup who had the final decision on the whole negotiation.

“Fine,” Jongup patted Lu Han’s shoulder. “I’ll join you again. You did great, hyung,”

“Thanks… By the way, there’s a little favor that I’d like to ask from you…” Lu Han’s eyes squinted and his smile turned into a smirk. He clenched his fists and looked at the leader, Yongguk. “And I’ll think you guys would enjoy it, including Zelo,”

***

“Aish, you know how much I hate that foolish Zelo, hyung… And you even played soccer with him?” Se Hun complained, feeling betrayed. They were walking through the school’s corridors, finding their way to their own respective classrooms.

Lu Han chuckled and took the strawberry lollipop he was out of his mouth. “Se Hunnie… All I did a while ago, it was for Kai. Just wait and see,”