DANGER

EXO Planet: The Lost Sons and Princess

"Call me every night, okay?" Jino's mom said as they finished packing her stuff for their one-month stay at the boarding school.

"Don't worry mom, I'll always do," Jino said and kissed her mom's cheek.

A sudden knock came.

As she walked outside the door, a familiar car welcomed her. A man in black suit opened the door for him, only to see Baek Ah.

"Annyeong, Jino!" Baek Ah squealed. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great... Why did you suddenly visit?"

"Nothing, I was just going to tell you that I'm so excited for the boarding school! They said we're going to be roommates! Isn't that awesome?"

Jino chuckled. It was so weird to see a sassy chick visiting their shabby little house.

"That makes me excited too," Jino said.

"Ya, aren't you going to let me in?" Baek Ah pouted. "You don't have to worry, your mom knows me already!"

Jino chuckled. "I was but... I don't think you would like our house... I mean, I'm sure your house is so much bigger and better than-"

"Come on!" Baek Ah said and got Jino's wrist, pulling her inside the door.

"Annyeong, Jino's mom!" Baek Ah greeted lively.

"Oh... A-Annyeong!" Jino's mom greeted, flustered with Baek Ah's sudden visit. "Jino, you didn't say your friend was-"

"I just surprised her. I was on my way home when I thought of Jino's condition,"

"Thank you, Baek Ah. She's fine," Hyori said endearingly.

"Oh, by the way! I have a condo unit and I never used it because it's beside Chanyeol's. Eew, right? But it's clean because our maid always cleans it. Do you want to move there while Jino's away? Oh, or do you want to really move there? Oh my gosh, if you do I'll also stay there even if Chanyeol's just residing beside it!" Baek Ah said excitedly, as if her ideas are just coming instantly out of .

"Oh, Baek Ah, thank you for your concern but you don't have to." Her mom smiled reassuringly. "We're comfortable enough in this place,"

Baek Ah pouted. "Okay then. But if you need, it, you can just tell me right away!"

Hyori chuckled. "Okay,"

"Aren't you going home? It's getting a little bit late..." Jino asked.

"Oh yeah. I need to get going! Bye Jino's mom!"

"Bye," Hyori waved and chuckled. Baek Ah had this warm personality despite of her cold aura.

Jino accompanied Baek Ah outside. As they were walking, a sudden realization came in Jino's mind.

"Uhm... Baek Ah? How did you know my address?" Jino asked.

"Oh, didn't you know that Baekhyun oppa knows?"

"I never told hi- Ah, it's fine." Jino thought it would be silly, but she couldn't resist thinking that Baekhyun might have known her address because of his powers; well if not, it might be coming from his wealth. He might have hired someone to search her.

Baek Ah smirked. "Are you dating my oppa?"

"What?! No! Of course not!" Jino exclaimed.

"How did he know it?" Baek Ah asked.

"I... I have no idea too..." Jino said.


Morning came. Jino had bid her goodbyes to her mom, after a thousand reminders about eating three times a day, keeping herself safe above all things, calling her if she has time, taking care of her studies, and a lot more.

As she walked out of their house, an unfamiliar white car welcomed her. But a familiar man opened the car's door.

Do Kyung Soo.

"Kyung Soo-ya!" Jino waved excitedly. "What are you doing here?"

"Fetching you! I'm sure you've got a lot of things for the boarding school."

"Aigoo, you're such a cute and sweet friend!" Jino chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "You didn't have to fetch me, I can ride the taxi, I've earned enough from my part-time job for a ride,"

"I'm here now, just put the money you earned in your savings!" D.O. nagged. "We should get going or else we'll be late!"

"Oh right! I'll just bring my stuff in your car," Jino chuckled and moved as fast as she could.


"Please take good care of my daughter Kyungsoo,"

"Yes, I will! I'll keep my eyes real open just to keep her away from danger, even if they are just insects," D.O. said, his eyes growing wider.

Hyori chuckled. "Seeing those large eyes of yours, I bet my daughter's going to be really safe. Have a safe and fun trip!"

"Ne! Please take care of yourself too," DO said.

"You're really sweet Kyungsoo," Hyori smiled and waved. "Bye,"

"Bye!" D.O. and Jino said in unison.

"Last night Baek Ah also visited me... Wait... How did you know my address?" Jino asked.

"Oh... Uhm... That..." D.O. tried to look away from her but Jino's gaze was already focused on him.

Jino squinted her eyes. "Tell me Kyungsoo... Did you know this from Baekhyun oppa too?"

"Well... We're trying to do our part as we discovered what our powers can work together..."

"What do you mean?"

"I just tried it because you said I hold the Earth element... So after you were admitted to the hospital, I tracked down your address..."

"How?"

"I just tried to concentrate and hold the ground, and then there would be a map-like image that I could see going to you, with arrows leading to your house. And then I figured out another thing... When Baekhyun and I are together, Baekhyun can project a map-like image using his hands. I dont know how he does it..."

Jino's mouth hung wide open.

"Amazing, right?"

Jino nodded, her face still in shock. "I'd be happy to see it some time..."

"Baekhyun can also see what's going on outside your house. He was doing this to guard you from any danger."

"You mean, basically, he's becoming a human CCTV camera now?" Jino asked.

D.O. laughed "Yeah, something like that,"

Jino smiled. "You know you dont have to do this,"

"Baekhyun hyung... He uhm... When I wasn't in the mood to talk about all this EXO Planet-power-thing because I was blaming myself for hurting you, he talked to me about you being in different kinds of accident before you discover a new element..."

Jino nodded. "It's true... I've been thinking about it too. But I don't want to bcome a burden-"

"No, you're not a burden. Su Ho hyung had discovered his powers as a guardian. He said he can feel it when you're in danger. The waters of your body helps him detect when you're in danger. Just like when you almost drowned in the pool,"

"So he knows the accidents I've been facing?"

"Not clearly, but he can feel it. The water helps him,"

Jino chuckled. "Is it just me who finds these power things strange and cool at the same time?"

D.O. laughed. "I, myself, feel very cool too! Anyways, how have you been last night? Something happened with Baekhyun's 'improvised CCTV Camera'. He couldn't reach you for like 30-50 minutes."

"Last night? We were only at the house last night," Jino replied. "I told you right? Baek Ah even came to visit me last night,"

"Nothing happened?" D.O. asked.

"Come on, Kyungsoo. You can see me alive," Jino replied and pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks. "See? Nothing happened to me,"

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Okay, I guess Baekhyun just needs more practice... But that hurts!" Kyungsoo said and held his cheeks.

They both shared laughter as they continued their way to school.


At the school...

"Thanks Mark," Baek Ah said.

"Anytime," Mark said and held Baek Ah's hand to help her go out of his car, earning lots of attention from the students.

As the crowd were busy examining the two students who went down the car, Jinra was just as curious as everyone else.

"So they're a couple already?" Jinra asked.

"She never talked about it despite of her 'secret admiration' towards Mark," Boram whispered. "But wait, D.O is also with a girl! He never told us about having a girlfriend!"

Jinra's eyes turned to another direction. "You sure you're wearing the right eyeglasses today Boram?" Jinra smirked.

"Huh?" Boram asked in confusion.

"The girl with D.O's Jino!" Jinra said.

"Then... Maybe Mark and Baek Ah are just friends?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I don't care," Jinra said and held her bag.

"Jinra," A man called and held Jinra's shoulder.

As Jinra turned, it was Huang Zi Tao. Jinra looked at him from head to toe, confused why the guy approached her.

"Tao, right?" Jinra asked.

Tao nodded. "I've to tell you something,"

"What is it?" Jinra asked.

Tao bent forward. "Keep a distance from deep waters,"

Jinra laughed. "Of course! I don't know how to swim!"

"Just... Just reminding you. Whatever," Tao said sheepishly and suddenly walked away.

"Was he stalking me? How did he know I can't go to the deep waters?" Jinra exclaimed.

"That's one creepy weird guy," Boram said examining Tao as he went farther to them.

"Yeah right! But aren't his eyes cute? Just like a panda's?"

"Oh my gosh, Jinra you can't be crushing on that weird guy?"

"I'm not I'm just saying his eyes are cute," Jinra said while obviously blushing like hell and grinning way too wide.

"Okaaaayyy," was all Boram could say.


"Calling all of the first year students, please proceed to the parking lot of the school," An announcer said through the speakers.

"Jino," Someone suddenly held Jino's arm. It was Kris.

"Hey," Jino greeted.

"Do you wanna..." Kris sighed. "Do you want to come with me? I'll be riding by my own. I wonder if you wanted to join me,"

"Hey, Jino! Let's go faster or else- Oh... A-Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" D.O. greeted and bowed a 90-degree bow. "I'll just wait for you at the parking lot,"

"Kyungsoo-ya!" Jino called while staring at Kris' eyes. "Wait for me," she then pushed Kris' hand away from her arm.

"Jino," Kris quickly held onto her arm once more. "Why are you avoiding me? I thought I could be friends with you?"

"I don't know. Maybe I don't want myself to be pushed away after asking for a little help, just like Baekhyun oppa," Jino felt a sudden rage boil in her.

"Is that all? I can put him back in the team!" Kris said.

"No. You did not only push him away from your team. You pushed him away as your friend just because you couldn't believe him. Let's go, Kyungsoo,"

Jino held D.O.'s hand and walked away, leaving Kris silenced.

"Help? Why is Baekhyun hyung asking for Kris sunbae's help?" D.O. asked.

"He's one of the element holders. I clearly know it. And I've clearly seen it," Jino said, walking as fast as she could just to be away from Kris. She never felt so mad at someone.

"And he doesn't want to help?" D.O. asked.

"Not really. He's just... He's just in doubt of his own ability... Thinking that everything we say are crazy stuff,"

"Don't push him too hard. He'll understand it soon," D.O encouraged with a cheerful smile.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo," Jino looked at him in the eye and suddenly realized she was clasping hands with D.O. She quickly let go of him as soon as she thought the others might misunderstand their relationship.

"L-Let's go inside the bus, I think everybody's waiting," D.O., who was already cherry red and eyes as wide as apples, said.

"Y-Yeah, sure," Jino said, stuttering from the sudden atmosphere.

As they walked inside the bus...

"Ya Kyungsoo, are you alright? The bus is not even moving yet you look nauseous!" Their class adviser said worriedly and held Kyungsoo's cheeks which earned howls and laughs inside the bus.

"It's uhmm... It's the uhmm... The excitement... I mean, I'm excited and nervous for boarding school!" D.O. defended.

"You sure look nervous. Go to your seats now," The adviser said.

D.O. and Jino seated at the second to the last row of seats, parallel to where Jinra and Boram is seated, at the other side of the row.

"Is everyone here? I'll take the class attendace... Ahn Jaehyun? Byun Baek Ah..."

"Here!" Baek Ah responded excitedly, as she walked inside the bus followed by her maids who carried her stuff. Everyone was shocked to see her coming inside since they thought she'd be going with her brother, Baekhyun. She went directly at the last row and sat in the extra chair at the aisle.

"Hi guys! I'm taking this seat todayyy!" Baek Ah clapped her hands.

"Wow, sounds fun," Jinra said.

"Yeah! Let's share some snacks on our way there, alright?" Baek Ah said and opened a bag of goodies and yummy treats.

"That looks good," D.O said and swallowed, feeling her stomach grumble.

"Kim Jong In?" The teacher asked and everyone else looked around.

"Jackson? Do you know where Kai is?" The class adviser asked again.

"I keep on calling him but he keeps on rejecting my calls!" Jackson, who was seated right in front of Jino, said worriedly.

"Aish that-"

"I'm late. I'm sorry saem," Suddenly Kai walked inside the bus with a radiant smile on his face.

"Okay. That's... Fine..." The teacher was flustered to see Kai smiling. It seemed like a new version of him, a warm and better one.

"Thanks, saem," Kai said and walked towards Jackson's seat.

As he walked closer to them, Jino could see something different with Kai's eyes. He looked happy, but his eyes were swollen. Was it from sleep?

"Hey Jackson," Kai greeted.

"Yo man, thought you would be ditching one month of class," Jackson said.

Kai put his bag at the cabin and suddenly met Jino's eyes.

Jino's eyes grew wide, but she tried to wave and smile at him.

She could remember what her mom said: Kai visited her. Was he trying to befriend her now?

"It was an idiotic thing for you to save Kyungsoo's life last time," Kai said coldly, cutting Jino's trail of thoughts. "You only risked lives,"

He's right.

"Hey, stop it Jong In," D.O. stood. "It wasn't her fault. You don't know anything,"

Kai stared at D.O. for a moment. "Welcome back, you lovebirds," Kai sat back on his seat.

"Lovebirds?" Jino and D.O. asked in unison, and quickly kept a small distance away from each other.

"What-what are you talking about Jong In? W-We're just... friends," D.O. defended, but his cheeks burnt more than earlier.

Kai quickly put his headphones on, as if he's not interested with the topic and closed his eyes.

After a long hour drive from the bus, the students had to use a ferry boat which was one of the properties of Kris's family.


As soon as the students reached the destination, they were all asked to be gathered at one of the largest halls of the establishment. They were all greeted by the golden doors of the hall, and as they all went inside, they were all stunned by the great interiors of the hall. It was like a big theater hall. The brightest chandeliers hung, and a painting of angels were painted at the ceiling, as if you're looking at the paradise when you look up. The chairs that were lined up were like seats inside a moviehouse, only with golden brown leather seats and leather black armrests. There was a stage in front and a black curtain divided the stage probably from the back stage.

"Good evening students! Welcome to El Dorado." The principal suddenly stood on the stage in front of all the rows of golden chairs, which caught all of the students’ attention. "I believe your advisors has already handed out the handbook of our rules and regulations for your stay in this condotel together with the keys to your rooms and the room designation plan, correct? So I expect all of you to read what's inside the handbook.

"Before anything else, we would like to thank Park Chanyeol for providing us this prestige condotel for a month. As a sign of gratitude, please allow me to give him a small token of appreciation,"

Park Chanyeol wore a longsleeved powder blue polo shirt, folded up to his elbows and a white cropped chino pants paired with a white leather sneakers. His hair was brushed up, and he looked like a real CEO as he went up the stage while the students all clapped.

The mic was passed to Chanyeol. "Hello everyone. I'm Park Chanyeol, the owner of this condotel..."

The girls squealed with Chanyeol's deep voice, until the principal had to ask them to calm down.

"I didn't know he owns this," Baek Ah whispered to Jino and the others. "If I had known, I would've gone to another hotel here in Jeju,"

"But you cannot deny, everything in this hotel is glorious. They made it seem like a grand hotel," Jino commented. “Even the interiors are amazing,”

"Well, I just want to acknowledge that I’m really confident that your stay in this place would be really safe and that we will give you a world class service just like what our famous luxury hotels and condotels offer. But my only worry is that the classrooms to be used might not be just like our classrooms in the school. It's a good thing that there are 20 function rooms in this condotel, enough to become classrooms of the highschool students,"


Jinra was diligently listening to Chanyeol's speech when she saw a white cat. Its eyes were green and sharp. She looked at it for long and its white fur attracted her. She then walked towards the cat but then it ran away, going outside the hotel.

She continued following the cat without knowing why, as if it had some magnetic force pulling her.

They reached a nearby lake. It was dark and nobody was around. Suddenly the cat walked towards the lake and found itself drowning. Jinra quickly went into the lake, only to find out that it was too deep.

And then, she found herself drowning in the water.


Meanwhile inside El Dorado... Chanyeol kept on delivering his speech to the whole school, when somebody got distracted.

"Uh..." Su Ho suddenly felt a sudden pang on his chest. He held on it tight and had to scrunch his face in pain.

"Are you alright?" Xiumin asked.

"Y-Yeah... It's just that..." Su Ho looked sternly at Xiumin. "Have you seen Jino?"

Xiumin looked around. "Oh, there she is! I can see her seated beside Boram," he pointed.

Then why was the water calling out for help, just like when Jino almost drowned? It was just not clear tonight. He couldn't detect where the waters need him.

He quickly walked to where Jino was seated, as carefully as he could so as not to distract the other students who were to listening attentively to Chanyeol’s speech.

"Jino, can I talk to you for a sec?" Su Ho whispered as he reached the empty seat beside Jino.

Jino gasped in shock to see Su Ho beside him. She was so into Chanyeol’s speech that she didn’t notice him sitting there. “Why?" Jino asked. “And where’s-where’s Jinra? She’s supposed to be seated there,”

"Something's not right," Su Ho muttered.

"Boram, have you seen Jinra? Or have you noticed where she could she be?” Jino asked Boram, who was seated at her other side.

“No, I didn’t,”

Su Ho's eyes grew wide and so did Jino's.

Without any word, Su Ho ran discreetly towards the doors of the hall, then outside the hotel, searching for water. Jino and Boram followed, feeling the intense fear that Su Ho felt.

"Ya!" Kyungsoo almost shouted from his seat out of shock but then he also followed.

 

Jinra couldn't breathe. The waters felt cold, and she couldn’t feel anything under her feet aside from the water. She wanted to scream for help, but she couldn’t because the waters come inside . She kept on kicking her feet and waving her arms in different directions.

Until her knees was numbing from the cold water. She wanted to move but it was hard for her now. It felt like a nightmare, wherein your body’s extremely tied up from the waters - you can’t move; nor breathe.

She thought it was time to stop moving. She thought it was the end of her time.

Until someone pulled her body and swam both of them to the edge of the lake, carrying her up to the ground.

She looked at the man who saved her. First thing she noticed were the intense, sharp eyes. The cute panda eyes, but this time, really intense and stern, that it felt like she shouldn’t have drowned.

"Keep a distance from deep waters,"

And there, she knew who it was.

“Thank you!" Jinra quickly pulled him for a hug. "I thought I was going to die!!!"

She suddenly realized that Tao was half . He had took his shirt off when he dived un the water to save her. She felt awkward and released him.

"I told you to keep yourself away from deep waters!" Tao said, taking the jacket that he took off earlier and putting them on Jinra.

"How did you know?" Jinra asked.

“Uhm...” Tao tried to find the words to tell her. But not to tell her the truth.

But Tao couldn't speak. Should he reveal his capability?

"Jinra!" Boram called, just in time for Tao to shrug the question off. She ran towards her together with Su Ho, Jino and D.O, who were also breathless from running. "What happened to you?"

"Tao saved me from drowning," Jinra smiled as she watched him put his shirt back on.

"Why did you swim anyways?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Uhm... I saw a cute white cat a while ago and I followed it. It went into the lake. I thought it wasn't deep..."

"Wait what? You saw a cat? There was no cat Jinra. Only you going to the pool!" Tao said.

"I saw a cat I swear!" Jinra defended.

"Ya, can you not creep me out?" Boram asked.

"I didn't know this place would be scary..." Kyungsoo said, his eyes big.

Tao suddenly walked away.

"I swear I saw a cat!” Jinra once again tried ti defend herself. “Oh God, he’s really weird! How did he know I can’t go to deep waters! And did he follow me here?!"

"We should go back now," Su Ho said.

Boram led the way as her arms wrapped around Jinra’s shoulders. “You’re weirder than Tao, why would you follow a cat?!”

“I also tried to save a cat once...” Jino thought, mumbling to herself. “I should talk to Tao," Jino said and followed Tao.


"Hey, Tao," Jino greeted.

"Hey," Tao said, looking on the ground. "Sorry I had to run. Jinra creeped me out with the cat. I'm honestly afraid of ghosts,"

Jino laughed. "Really?" She asked. "That's unexpected,"

"I always hear that," Tao chuckled, as they continued walking. "I... did it again,"

Jino looked at her as he sighed in disappointment.

"I couldn't help but to warn her. I got worried about her so I warned her,"

Jino patted Tao's shoulder. "It's okay Tao. She'll understand,"

"No! No, don’t tell her. Please don’t tell her,"

"Why not?"

"I'll do it some other time. I'll be the one to tell her,"

"Okay then," Jino said. "Just remember that you shouldn't hide it for long. People will eventually accept you for who you are. Your capability is not something to be afraid of,”

Jino smiled as Tao looked on the ground. He suddenly felt her hand on her shoulder.

“Trust me,” Jino then left him and walked away.

"She's right," A butterfly came and said. It was the colorful butterfly that always warned her.

"Get out," Tao said and followed Jino.


The curfew set by the principal was 8PM. No one was allowed to share a room with the opposite . Everyone had to go to the dinning hall every 6AM for breakfast, and their classes were scheduled as their usual classes = 7:30-4:00. Dinner is served every 6:30PM.

Kris bought his own room, unwilling to share with anyone else. He wanted to be alone, and this was the perfect time for it. Except that he needed to wander. He needed to feel the air again just like what he feels in the school's rooftop.

He opened his suite's backdoor, leading to a small terrace. There he felt the wind. He could hear Chanyeol playing his guitar at the other side. He was sitting at the bench on his terrace.

"Yo Chanyeol!" Kris called, until he realized, he was serenading a girl.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol asked, and kissed the girl mumbling something like: "I gotta sleep now, I’ll see you tomorrow sweetie,"

The girl pulled his collar and gave him a peck on his lips. She then walked out of his room.

"It was nice being here, ain't it?" Chanyeol said, looking at the view of Jeju Island in front of them.

"Be sure you won't make any ladies pregnant," Kris warned.

"Shut up, halbae," Chanyeol joked.

Kris laughed. "I'm serious, man,"

"I'm really that kind of threat to girls now, huh? You really think I’ve did that?! You really think I’m that kind of jerk?”

"Well, it seems like it," Kris snickered.

"Who are you talking to, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun suddenly went outside the terrace and saw Kris.

"Kris hyung-" Chanyeol pointed Kris but he quickly walked back inside his room again.

"Seriously, what's beefin’ between the two of you? I've never seen him that pissed at you," Chanyeol asked.

"Let's just say he have this great trust issues," Baekhyun said. He then passed some chocolates to Chanyeol. "Want some? I've snatched something from Hyein's room when I gave her a goodnight kiss,"

"You what?" Chanyeol held Baekhyun's collar.

"I even sang a lullaby for her," Baekhyun said in a singsong voice.

"Oh shut up Baekhyun, hit on everyone else but never touch my cousin!" Chanyeol said sternly.

Baekhyun chuckled as he pushed away Chanyeol and walked inside the room, plopping himself down on the bed.

"Are you still platonic?" Chanyeol asked.

"Isn’t she dating Sehun?" Baekhyun asked and hugged his pillow.

"I have no idea. But did you really kiss her?"

"Goodnight Chanyeol,"

"YA! Don’t you dare kiss my cousin! One touch means one bone, got that?"

"Sleeping," Baekhyun said and faked a snore.

"AISH!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration. "AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!"

"My roommate has issues on me and this room's better," Baekhyun said as he comfortably hugged Chanyeol's pillow.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's arm. "GET OFF MY BED NOW. And go back to your room!"

"I'm staying here," Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol's pillow.

"Aish! Just tell me if you want your own room too!" Chanyeol said slapping Baekhyun’s aggressively.

"No, I don't Park Chanyeol."

"That's really different of you. I mean you only share your room with Baek Ah,"

"I'm a changed man now, Chanyeol. So I’m sleeping anywhere I want,"

"Shut up, get out. I don’t want some maniac who took advantage of my cousin on my bed. So go!” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun’s shirt and the latter tried way too hard to stay on the bed however he landed on his on the floor.

"Dude! Come on, she kissed me!" Baekhyun said, his cheeks turning a little pink.

"Ahhhhh!” Chanyeol shouted in frustration, and covered his ears. “I don't want to hear it go out!"

Meanwhile...

"OHORAT! You're the Chinese scholar right?" Sehun asked in joy.

"Yeah," Tao said while putting his things inside the cabinet.

"YEHET!" Sehun exclaimed in joy. He held his hand up for a high-five and Tao tapped it.

As their palms touched, the room suddenly got dark and the wind filled the room.

Tao knew what was coming and Sehun held his hand tight unconsciously.

Until he realized he wasn't in his room. It was a different place.

He was in another room. But it wasn’t the hotel's room for sure and he was already alone. It looked like some room in an ancient palace. And then he heard a woman screaming in pain.

"You can do it Lady Yoona. Just a little more,"

"Aaaahhh!!!" Yoona screamed in pain as she pushed for a new life to come.

Sehun saw the blood on the blanket. He felt weak. He shook his head thinking it might be a dream, but then as he tried to pinch his cheeks, he couldn't wake up.

Until a baby came outside the mother's womb.

"It's a boy, Lady Yoona," one of the servants said.

"May I carry him?" Yoona asked, tears of joy starting to fall from her eyes.

"Yoona! Quick!" A man suddenly came. "Hide our baby! Seungri's coming to banish them in our planet!"

"Planet? What planet?" Sehun asked but no one seemed to hear him.

"But-"

Before Yoona could hold her baby boy, Seungri and his men came in.

"Oh look who just gave birth to the heir of the Wind Element!" Seungri said and chortled maniacally.

"Stay away from my family, Seungri," The man said.

"Wind Element? That's my mom? And that's my dad?!" Sehun gasped.

"Oh don’t make me do this, Yunho. You're a strong man. You control the wind-"

A sudden tornado came, almost eating up Seungri and his men, but then they got shield.

"You got the Healing Element's stone?" Yunho’s eyes grew wide, and he looked furious.

"Not only that, I also took Victoria with me," Seungri snickered and his men laughed.

"You betrayed all of us!" Yunho quickly walked towards Seungri and held his collar.

But then Seungri quickly killed Yunho using his sword.

"No!" Yoona said and so did Sehun, feeling tears form in his eyes.

As a tear fell on his cheek, he returned to the hotel, only to see Tao in front of him again, looking on the ground.

"Th-Those were my real parents?" Sehun asked.

"Whatever you saw today, I hope you wouldn't tell it to Jino. I have no plans of joining you,"

Sehun held his collar. "You saw what happened to my parents! For once I felt that my parents love me! We need to take revenge, whatever element you hold!"

Sehun sighed and sat on his bed.

"I'm sorry." Tao said and left him alone in his room. "But I have my reasons."

In another room...

"Waaah! I'm so happy I'd get to share a room with you Jino!" Baek Ah clapped and hugged Jino. "How I wish we could share a room with Jinra, Boram, and Sooyoung and Hyein..."

Jino chuckled as she fixed her things inside her bag when she saw the book EXO Planet.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll request for a bigger room for us. I'll pay for it or maybe I can talk Chanyeol oppa to do that; if not, let's just stay in one room! Just like a pajama party or sleep over," Baek Ah babbles just the way she usually does when an idea just pops into her mind while she pushed her things inside the cabinet. "Gosh how I wish my nanny was here, look at all these stuff! I don’t even know how to fix them!"

Jino looked at all the blank pages of the book not listening to Baek Ah anymore, until she realized something. She was like the book: mind as blank as its pages. And what's worse? Her mom was hiding it from her.

She clearly remembers it: she asked what EXO Planet is, but all she can remember is nothing.

Blank.

A buzz cut her trail of thoughts. Jino opened the door since Baek Ah was crowded with her bags and things.

It was a hotel crew. She greeted Jino politely and handed her a paperbag.

"Someone wants to give this to Ms. Lee Jino," The girl said.

"Yes, that's me," Jino replied. "But what is this?"

"The person said that I can't mention her name," the girl said.

"Oh... Anyways, thank you!" Jino smiled and closed the door.

"What is that?" Baek Ah asked.

Jino opened the paperbag only to see...

"Pajamas," Jino replied. She took it out and they were color pink which had cupcake design on it.

"It's cute!" Baek Ah said and held them. "Wear it some time,"

 

Morning came and all the students gathered in the dining hall.

"Ooh, Mark's with us today," Hyein teased.

Baek Ah nudged Hyein's arm.

"Is it okay if I join you? Baek Ah told me last night it's fine," Mark said.

"Not unless you answer our question," Soo Young asked eyeing Jinra, Boram and Jino.

"What is it?" Mark asked and his deep voice chuckled, as if he knows the question already.

"What's going on between the two of you?" Hyein asked.

Mark‘s lips curved into a winning smile as if his guess was right, and he looked at Baek Ah.

"Stop, you're embarassing him!” Baek Ah defended while her cheeks popped a tomato-red color. “Why cant he join us when Kyungsoo can? He's also a bo-"

"I like to get to know Baek Ah's friends and get along with you because I like her," Mark said looking at Baek Ah’s eyes, making her turn red.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!" Hyein and Soo Young squealed.

"Gosh, that gave me chills," Boram said and Jinra nodded.

"Aww, I miss my Kookie already," Soo Young pouted, getting her phone and texting Jungkook.

"Eew," Hyein said and rolled her eyes, still disagreeing with Soo Young dating a younger guy.

"Good morning baby," Sehun whispered behind Hyein's ear and sat beside her chair.

He looked at Jino who smiled at him and he smiled back. He didn't know if he should tell what he knows about Tao. But he decided to keep an eye on him.

"Good mor- WHAT THE HECK GO AWAY!" Hyein slapped Sehun's arms as if he was a mosquito.

"Wae? I told you that I'm your boyfriend already right?" Sehun said while trying to catch Hyein’s violent hands and winked at Hyein.

"Oohhhh. Why didn't you tell us, Hyein?" Baek Ah smirked, as if it was payback time for her to annoy her friend.

"He's not my boy-" Hyein said but she was cut off.

"Hyein-ah..." Chanyeol suddenly came, eyebags covering his eyes.

"OMO! Oppa what happened to you?" Hyein asked and stood from her seat.

"Seems like he had fun with some girl again last night," Baek Ah whispered.

"You're such a hater, Baek Ah," Jinra whispered.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry that you had to hear that!" Baek Ah covered and pouted. "Sorry Mark. Aish this dirty lips of mine,"

"It's alright, Baek Ah," Mark smiled and continued eating his breakfast.

"Is it true that Baekhyun kissed you last night?" Chanyeol asked.

"What? It was just a flying goodnight kiss!" Hyein andwered.

"You kissed him? How dare you do this to my heart, babe?" Sehun suddenly butted in.

"YOU. SHUT UP. THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." Hyein pointed at Sehun. "YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. BOY-"

Suddenly Chanyeol held Hyein's shoulder. "No matter what, promise me you wont let him kiss you. And take care of the guys you fall for,"

"Dont worry hyung. I won’t hurt your cousin," Sehun patted Chanyeol's shoulder.

"YA. You sound like you're not my oppa's best friend!" Baek Ah reacted violently.

"Stay out of this, little prick," Chanyeol said.

"YOU CALLED ME WHAT?!" Baek Ah held her fork tightly. "Come here you giant idiot!"

Mark suddenly held Baek Ah's shoulder. "I'll talk to him, don't worry,"

"Ya, Mark why are you beside that little prick?”

"Stop talking to her like that hyung. She's a girl," Mark said and walked towards Chanyeol. "Come, let's talk about this outside,"

"Okay," Chanyeol nodded.


"So... You and Baek Ah, huh?" Chanyeol said as Mark led him at the lobby.

"Dude, come on eat your breakfast peacefully," Mark said calmly.

"Seriously Mark, you like that girl?" Chanyeol asked.

Mark chuckled. "She's... Really interesting,"

Chanyeol suddenly burst out laughing. "Mark, she is so predictable,"

"Yeah. She's mysterious to me in that way," Mark nodded. "What's the matter with her, hyung?"

"She's... Dangerous? I don’t know she's way too obsessive when she gets too attached,"

Mark chuckled. "You seem so protective with Hyein and Baek Ah. It doesn’t suit you,"

"Woah there. This is the first time you've ever talked to me like that,"

Mark laughed and tapped Chanyeol's back. "But honestly, it's better when you show your concern with the girls than hurting them... Even if it doesn't suit the 'cool, playboy image' you've shown eversince,"

"Ha-ha. I dont care about Baek Ah. It's just my cousin whom I care about. I was just warning you of her,"

"I like her hyung," Mark smiled. "I admit I got attracted at her the very first time I saw her,"

Chanyeol snickered. "You look so dreamy Mark. Like a highschool girl,"

Mark laughed. "Shut up. I'm just telling you I’m sincere,"

"Then don’t. You don’t get advices from a guy like me Mark," Chanyeol said and patted Mark's shoulder.

"Alright," Mark said and patted Chanyeol's shoulder. He was about to walk inside the dining hall when Chanyeol called him.

"Mark," Chanyeol called. "Dont break Baek Ah's heart. You're not only going to break your neck from Baekhyun. I’ll rip your spine off if you did,"

"Oh, you actually care for her?" Mark smirked.

"I don’t. I just think that it's a waste of time being sincere if you'll just hurt her in the end. So I’ll make you regret being the pretencious sincere guy, sugarcoating everything than showing your true feelings and motives,"

"Don’t worry. It won’t happen," Mark raised a thumb up. He then walked inside.

"Plus, it hurts more when you find out having someone mames you believe they’re really sincere when they’re not," Chanyeol thought to himself.


Jino was not used to see her other classmates early. It had became her 'morning routine' to watch Kai sleeping on his desk or having morning arguments with him. But today, everyone was around. Kai on the other hand was listening to music, waiting diligently for the teacher.

"Dude," Jackson suddenly took Kai's earphones off. "I was wondering since last night how are we going to train?"

Kai looked at Jackson for a moment. He glanced at Jino, who doodled at the back of her notebook, but was eavesdropping on what they were talking.

"I have no idea," Kai said.

"What? We can't slack off this month, the dance competition's a month away!" Jackson panicked.

"Good morning class," The teacher greeted, cutting Jackson and Kai's conversation. "I guess no one's absent today?"

"So how was your stay here?" The teacher asked.

"Excuse me?" Kai interrupted. "Why don't we just skip that since it's not part of the lesson,"

The teacher smiled. "Then what's the lesson for today Jong In?"

"I have no idea because you're the teacher, but if i'm not mistaken, based on our syllabus it should be the Systems of Linear Equations,”

"Good. It's really good that you know Kim Jong In. Do you want to replace me now as your teacher?"

"I have no intentions of doing that because I'm sitting on my desk to learn from you and we paid you to teach us. They don’t pay me,"

The teacher's eyes grew wide.

"With all due respect, I wish to proceed on our lesson. And I sincerely apologize if I offended you,"

The teacher sighed. "O-Okay,"

The students looked at him and he just got his notebook, listened to the teacher and took notes.

"This is so not Kai. Not even Kim Jong In," Jackson mumbled.

"Shut up, I can hear you," Kai replied.

"Man, is there something wrong?"

"Jackson, can you please face the board?! And you too, Jino!"

Kai sighed but he continued writing down notes without looking at anyone.

"Jino?" D.O glanced at Jino. "Ya, why are you staring at him?"

"I-I'm sorry saem!" Jino apologized and brought her attention back to her notes.

"Ya, why are you staring at him? Do you like him?" D.O. hissed.

"What?! Kyungsoo, I was just caught glancing at him!" Jino defended.

"Then why are you drawing him?" D.O. asked, his eyes staring blankly at Jino’s notebook.

"I what?" Jino stared down at her notebook. She suddenly felt herself blush. Did she really drew him on his notebook? "I-I dont know..."

Kai could clearly hear DO and Jino's coversation, and he could only let out a small snicker.


Lunch came.

While Jino got some of her lunch at the buffet table...

"Hey," Kai suddenly greeted.

"OMO!" Jino exclaimed, almost spilling the food she had. It was good that she was able to get her balance back. "Y-You surprised me,"

Kai laughed. "You drew me, huh?"

"What?! Y-You heard that?" Jino felt her blood rush to her cheeks.

"Can I see it?" Kai asked, his eyes was brighter as ever than the usual.

"Why would I let you? You don’t want to be friends with me anyways," Jino turned her back on Kai and continued getting her meal from the buffet.

Kai chuckled and followed her. “So you're going to keep that in your notebook and secretly kiss it?"

"What are you talking about?” Jino stopped and turned again to face Kai.

"You like me dont you?" Kai teased.

"Shut up," Jino rolled her eyes. "By the way, we still have some mini-study to work on. I guess we should consult Onew saem. I still have the book we got from Boram. We can ask Onew saem what's it all about,"

"Okay, I'll see you then and you're going to see me again too,"

"Kai, you're so weird. You keep on telling me not to get involved with you. But you're the one who keeps on talking to me like we're close friends,"

Kai scoffed. "I guess I missed talking to someone who's not involved with my ruined life,"

Jino's eyebrows furrowed. "Y-You what?"

Kai smirked. "You should stay away now," He then started walking away.

"What?" Jino asked. "Ya! I h-heard that you...uhm... v-visited me..."

Kai couldn't step forward. Why does he feel so embarassed about it?

"Mom said you wanted to... s-surprise me..." Jino didn't know why she asked that. "I-I just... uhm... wanted to know w-what's the surprise... 'Cause I woke up and you weren't there..."

Kai bit his lip. He turned around to look at Jino and walked towards her. He looked to the sides and Jino followed where he glanced.

"I'll show you if you'll let me see your drawing,"

"Well... N-nevermind,"

"Y-Ya!" Kai snickered. "You'll regret it!"

She then turned back to her seat and found their table crowded. "What's happening here?"

She watched while Jinra looked at her plate without eating her food.

"Jinra just got a rose from BTS!" Boram said, pointing the rose beside Jinra's plate as if it was too dangerous to touch.

"What's with that rose?" Jino asked, clueless of what’s going on.

"That is not just a rose! That's BTS' Proposal Rose!"

"Proposal Rose?" Jino asked again, about to hold it when D.O quickly stopped her hands from holding it, like it was poisonous.

"Don't hold it Jino! Can’t you see the thorns on it's stem?" D.O nagged.

"O-Okay sorry," Jino apologized. "But what's the big deal if she got a rose from BTS? I mean, I've met V and Jungkook and they're really friendly,"

"Friendly? Are you kidding me?" Boram asked hysterically. "They maybe friendly outside the campus or when they're alone, but when they're together, beware of them! They're the craziest group in school!"

"Crazy?" Jino asked, her question muffled with a soft snicker.

"They will never let go of you once they gave you that rose. Receiving that rose means that you're BTS' girl. You'll never get any suitors unless they fight with them. They're creepy!!! Some even transfer schools just to get away from them!"

"Ya, I'm here and I stayed. Plus, Jungkook's really cute and once you get to be friends with them they're really sweet!" Sooyoung defended.

"But what if Jinra doesn't want the guy from BTS, unlike you?" Boram asked.

"Who's this guy anyways? Can you open the paper and tell us who that is?" Baek Ah asked.

"No way. I'm not opening that paper and I'm not theirs," Jinra spoke for the first time.

"I'll open it for you then," Soo Young almost opened the paper but then Hyein slapped her hand.

"You shouldn't do that! Give her some privacy!" Hyein reclaimed.

"Chill, dear," Sehun held Hyein's head.

"Go away, Oh Sehun!" Hyein pushed Sehun’s hand away in a millisecond.

"Aigoo, girls and their issues!" D.O exclaimed and shook his head. "Where is Chen anyways? And I thought Mark's going to stick around with you Baek Ah?"

"Mark's busy looking for a practice room with Jackson. They need to practice or else they'll be dead at the next dance competition," Baek Ah answered.

“Uh-uh. Plus, Kai’s acting extra weird so Mark’s kinda like taking over for the team first, since Xiumin’s a bit busy with school works,” Sehun added.

"Ooh... speaking of weird, I have to find Chen. We also need to find a practice room. And I'm worried, he's not answering my calls since last night. I thought we were going to have a meeting today about the Music Club," D.O. said worriedly.

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to come with you?" Jino asked.

"No, it's fine. I'll go look for him around myself," D.O. said. "See you later girls,"

"Bye Kyungsoo," The girls said.

"Woah, you look like a couple when you talk to each other like that," Hyein said in wonder.

"You all know that we're platonic!" Jino chuckled.


As the bell rang, the students were all heading back to the classroom.

Until Jino saw BTS.

"V!" She called and tried to run, but V wasn't turning back. "V!"

He still wasn’t turning back.

"YA! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! Are you really going to ignore me like this?!" Jino asked.

V stopped and so did BTS. He walked towards Jino.

"Are you out of your mind?" V mumbled.

"Tell me honestly what's the purpose of this gang,"

"I can’t. You can’t talk to me when they're around. Sorry." V said and walked away.

"What?!" Jino asked agitatedly. "If you take one more step towards that gang I will never talk to you!"

V sighed. Suddenly, a guy with blonde hair walked towards Jino.

"Hi there cutie," He said. He had deep voice, lazy sharp eyes and a deep left dimple when he smiles.

"W-Who are you?" Jino asked.

"You can just call me Rap Monster,"

Jino couldn't control herself but to laugh. "Rap what? Rap Monster?"

"Yeah, what's the problem with that?"

Jino chuckled. "So you rap?"

"That's a very smart question," He replied sarcastically.

"Oookaaaayyy..." Jino nodded. "I may not know all of you but I know you're all nice guys individually, so I hope you can take care of my friend. I mean, if she falls in love for whoever sent that rose, let her fall for you, but if not please just let her go,"

"Jino?" Someone called. It was Kai.

BTS quickly walked away, as if they’ve seen a ghost. Jino turned to Kai.

"Do you really want trouble?" Kai asked.

"No, why?" Jino asked.

"Why are you talking to them? You think that would make them change their mind?" Kai asked.

"I just tried..." Jino mumbled. "Hey, are you alright? I heard the dance team couldn't find any place to practixe,"

Kai's radiant smile turned into a deadpan once again. "It's none of your business," He then walked away.

Someone suddenly cleared his throat. He was familiar to Jino's eyes. "He's really hard to understand, ain't he?"

Jino turned and saw a man eating a lollipop. She had seen this guy before but she couldn't remember when. Pretty features, eyes as big as a deer's and a blonde wavy hair. "You look... Familiar,"

"Of course I am you told me I look way too pretty for a man,"

"Oh!" Jino jolted in embarassment. Now she remembers. The guy who made a commotion in the soccer field during their first day of school.

"I'm Lu Han if you can’t remember it. I see that you're not in good terms with Kai huh..."

"You know him?" Jino asked.

"Uhuh. He's my best friend. And my rival too,"

"What?"

"It seems like you don’t know him so well. Didn’t you know Kai and I are famous in school?"

Jino's eyebrows furrowed. This guy sounds too conceited... "No, I only know there's the 3 chaebols..."

Lu Han looked into Jino's eyes. "Hand me your phone,"

Jino took out her phone, the phone that Kai gave her.

"You should put phone cases on this phone. Better not break it," Lu Han said. "Please enter the passcode,"

"Oh, okay," Jino said and entered the passcode.

Lu Han typed in his number and handed the phone back to Jino. "You can always ask me if you want to know more about him,"

"O-Okay..." Jino said.

"Bye," Lu Han said and walked away.


As the dismissal time came... Kai and Jino decided to go to Onew, together with Jackson, Jinra, Boram and D.O..Sehun and Su Ho also came, as they have been permitted to join the so-called detention.

"We found a copy of a book entitled EXO Planet," Jino announced.

"Really?" Onew took his eyeglasses off and his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"But it's in the restricted area. We haven't been clearly given the permission to have it but we took it out from Boram's library," Kai reported.

"That's stealing!" Onew accused.

"The owner saw us getting it but he let us take it out,"

"Okay, but you don’t have to steal for this detention. There's internet!" Onew suggested.

"And we can’t even find a clear source in Google," D.O defended.

"So what's that?" Onew asked.

Jino laid the book on the table. "The problem abt it is that..."

Onew opened the book. "It's blank,"

"Yes." Jino nodded. "We don’t know why. But there maybe is a reason for it,"

"This is a good resource. Do you mind if I keep it?" Onew asked.

Jino looked at D.O, as if asking if it should be taken away from her. The possible explanation of their lives may be there and she's not aware when will it be revealed in the book, or will that ever happen.

"No. It's still my grandfather's property," Boram suddenly said and took the book away from Onew’s. "Whatever happens, I want it to be with us,"

"Okay, I won’t argue with that. But here is the thing. I found something interesting about this place,"

"There goes that word again..." Kai said, remembering that "interesting" opened his way to detention.

"There's something in El Dorado before it was built here. NASA said that EXO Planet's spaceship landed around Jeju Island. Around here!"

"Jeju Island's too big saem," Jackson lazily said.

"Here's the deal. If we find some of the remains or evidences that it landed here, I'll not only take the detention away, I'll even give you extra points,"

The six students looked at each other.

"I'm in," Jino said.

"What?! How can you possibly think that it's just around here," Kai whispered.

"We'll try." Jino said and smiled.

"Me too!" D.O said cheerfuly.

"I don’t want to make a long paper so I'm in," Jackson said.

"I dont want a long paper too! So im in!" Jinra said.

"So that's the majority's decision?" Onew said. "Let's call it a day. On Friday night, we'll get going,"


Boram and Jinra stopped by Jino and Baek Ah's room to kill time. As they got there, Sooyoung, Hyein and Baek Ah were so concentrated in playing Jenga.

"Hi, I brought Jinra and Boram with me if you don't mind?" Jino said.

"Sure! They're always welcome!" Baek Ah exclaimed.

"Wanna join? We're playing Jenga!" Sooyoung invited.

"Sure," Jinra and Boram replied in unison.

"You play first, I'll just fix some of my things," Jino said, scratching her head from the things she still haven't finished fixing up in her temporary cabinet.

While fixing her things, Jino found the gift from the unknown person in her cabinet.

"I wonder who gave it..." Jino mumbled.

"Aigoo, it doesn't matter, that's cute!" Baek Ah said, noticing Jino's bothered look.

"What's that?" Boram asked, raising her eyeglasses to line it up with her eyes.

"Uhm... Some gift from a mysterious person..." Jino said, examining the pajama.

"Ooh... Seems like it's not only Jinra who's got a secret admirer here!" Hyein teased while Jinra and Jino gave her a look.

"Maybe we should just take a picture and put it outside together with the paperbag and a thank you note?" Baek Ah suggested.

"Alright!" Jino replied.

Baek Ah took her polaroid camera out of her luggage.

"Okay, wear it now and I'll take a picture of you," she directed.

"Alright," Jino said and walked to the restroom to change her clothes.

And just like what Baek Ah had planned, they both took the picture, with a thank you note and the paper bag outside the room's door.

 

As Jinra and Boram walked back to their room, someone was there waiting with a rose on hand.

Tao.

"Ya, what are you doing here?" Jinra asked. "Shouldn’t you be back at your room?"

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Tao asked timidly.

Jinra looked at Boram, as if telling her that everything's fine. Boram then walked inside the room.

"I took out the thorns for you," Tao said, giving BTS’ Proposal Rose to Jinra. "You should stay away from BTS, Jinra. You'll get hurt without you knowing. Just like the dangeous thorns on the rose they gave you,"

Jinra got the rose. She remembered leaving it at the cafeteria. The unread paper was still there.

"O-Okay," Jinra said and nodded.

Tao nodded and walked, but Jinra called his attention.

"You know what, it's kind of creepy. The way you talk to me... I mean, can't you be a little friendly?" Jinra asked and chuckled. "I don’t bite and I don’t think you do too,"

Tao chuckled. "Okay," Tao walked towards Jinra. "I'll be honest with you. I'm kind of awkward with people,"

"Why?" Jinra asked.

"Maybe I’m an introvert,"

"Oohhh... Sounds cool," Jinra sarcastically said.

Tao chuckled. Suddenly the lights went off.

"OMO!" Tao and Jinra screamed. Tao was so surprised that he quickly hugged Jinra.

"Ya! Get off me! Are you-" Jinra suddenly looked at Tao who had his eyes closed.

"Oh my gosh! You're actually afraid of the dark!" Jinra teased.

"Shut up," Tao tried to open his eyes and released Jinra as soon as possible.

Jinra chuckled. "Are you afraid of ghosts?"

"No," Tao answered defensively.

"WHITE LADY BEHIND YOU!" Jinra screamed.

"No!" Tao quickly clung to Jinra's arm but realized that it was only a joke while Jinra laughed so hard.

"You surely are clingy for an introvert!" Jinra teased.

"Okay, I am!" Tao replied. "I'm going back to my room," he said.

"Oh really? How?" Jinra asked. "Who knows what's inside the elevator," Jinra chuckled.

"Stop it," Tao sighed.

Jinra sat on the floor. "I was just kidding. Wanna stay for a while until the lights are fixed?"

"Dont you know it's 8 in the evening? They're putting the lights off so that no one's going to wander around late at night?"

"Oh really? So does that mean you won’t be able to go back to your room?" Jinra asked, feeling bad for him.

Tao sat beside Jinra. "Because you fooled me, you have to stay up late with me,"

"Woah, was it my fault that you were here to give me BTS' Proposal rose?"

"Fine. It was my fault..." He hugged his knees and rested his chin on it.

Jinra chuckled. "I'll stay,"

"Really?" Tao's eyes brightened up.

Jinra nodded. "So why are you afraid of the dark?"

"Ghosts are not my thing," Tao answered.

"Oohhh. Me too. I'm sort of scared, but seeing people scared gives me courage. Like I have to look brave because they're scared." Jinra chuckled. "Wow, that was deep," She mocked herself and Tao laughed.

"Hey, have you ever heard that you look like a panda?" She asked, looking at Tao's eyes.

"A panda?!" Tao chuckled.

"Yeah, you have panda eyes," Jinra said as she felt blood rush to her cheeks. She felt embarrassed but good thing it was too dark for Tao to see her.

"Really?" Tao laughed. "You have beautiful eyes,"

"Huh?" Jinra asked and felt her cheeks burn even more. "M-My eyes?"

"W-What?" Tao asked and scratched his head. He suddenly realized what he just said. "D-Do you like... Uhm... Movies?"

"What movies?" Jinra asked. "I like reading books better,"

"Books? It doesn't show..." Tao mumbled.

Jinra chuckled. "Between me and Boram, people thinks she's the more bookish. Probably because she owns that largest library, but... We became close because I discovered she owns that library. I often go there and read books and I found her..."

"That's really cool," Tao said. "I'm not really into books. I like watching action movies,"


Meanwhile...

"Zhang Yixing. I have to sleep here whether you like it or not." Baekhyun said.

"Okay," Lay said and walked out of the room.

"Y-Ya! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Something's bothering me when you're here and I couldn't sleep,"

"What's wrong with me? Do you really think I'm gay?"

"I said something, I didn't say it's you," Lay said.

"Something?" Baekhyun asked and looked around, as he held Lay’s shoulder. "W-What is it?"

"Souls..." Lay looked around. "They need help,"

"Y-Ya shut up!" Baekhyun said and slapped Lay's arm.

"Shh!" Lay said and closed his eyes.

"Don't do that, you're creeping me out!" Baekhyun shouted.

Lay sighed. "You're so noisy I can’t hear them clearly!" He then buried his head on his pillow.

"So you hear ghosts?" Baekhyun asked, looking around.

"I hear them, and I could see them. They talk to me. I listen. I talk to them and they listen,"

"Really? Can you ask them to stop bothering me and get out of this room?"

"They're not here Baekhyun. That's why I'm asking you to keep quiet. I can’t hear where it's coming from,"

"Oohhh... You really sound creepy," Baekhyun said. "Ya! If you're creeping me out because you don’t want me to be your roommate, it's not working!"

"I'm not," Lay chuckled.

"By the way..." Baekhyun looked at Lay sternly. "I'm so sorry about last time... During the earthquake, when you couldn't heal Jino..."

"I told you I'm not capable of what you're accusing me,"

Baekhyun snickered. "I don't know... Maybe you'll realize what I'm saying once you accept it,"

Silence filled the air. Lay couldn't hear anything else but the sound of the wind filling up the room.

"How's Jino?" He asked.

"She just suddenly woke up.” Baekhyun said and sat on his bed. “Doctors said it was miraculous to wake up after that short period of time. I don't know what she's capable of but I think she's strong,"


The sun's glimmering light woke Jinra up, realizing that she was still outside her room. But Tao wasn't there anymore.

Only a bunch of red roses scattered on the floor, surrounding her. They had thorns and for sure Tao wasn't there when it arrived.

There was a white card in front of her. Just like the white card from BTS' Proposal Rose.

Out of curiosity, she opened the card. There weren't any names except for two words.

넌 내꺼
(You're mine.)