WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?

EXO Planet: The Lost Sons and Princess

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to –“ Jino greeted almost energetically, but wasn’t able to finish it as she got surprised to the person who just came inside the gastro pub. It was the only time when Jino realized that Kai’s wounds were finally healed. And he looked better without them…

Handsome and mesmerizing

“J-Jino?” Kai asked in shock. He didn’t know about Jino being a cash register in a pub. He only knew that Jino was a scholar student.

“H-How may I help you… sir?” Jino asked, stuttering from the awkwardness. She wasn’t ashamed of being seen working in a pub, but she just felt uneasy serving Kai. She tried her best to talk to him just like any normal employee in the pub would do, because that’s what Kai wants – for her not to talk to him.

Kai sighed. “Can I have a slice of banana cake… For take out,”

Jino nodded. “Is that all?”

“No, make it two,” Kai said, as he searched his wallet from his pockets.

“Two slices of banana cake for take out,” Jino said and pressed the codes on the cash register. She then waited for the receipt to come out and gave it to Kai. “Please claim it at the left side of the bar,”

Kai looked at her sternly before getting the receipt. “We have a short quiz tomorrow. Good luck,”

Jino watched as he headed to the left side of the bar to claim his order. “He definitely has a mental problem…” She then tried to pay attention on the next customer and stop herself from having hateful thoughts for Kai.

“K-KAI SUNBAENIM!!!” BamBam suddenly ran towards Kai, who was on his way to the gastro pub’s exit.

The latter on the other hand intentionally walked out as quick as possible, as if avoiding BamBam’s call.

“Ya! Aish! I wanted to ask him about the auditions in the school’s dance team!!!” BamBam snapped and scratched his head in frustration.

V tapped BamBam’s shoulder. “Better luck next time, then,”

V, then, walked to Jino with a paper bag on his hand. He passed it to Jino while smiling cheekily at her. “What’s going on between the two of you?”

“What?” Jino asked in wonder. “What’s this?” Jino asked, pointing the paper bag that V gave her.

“I don’t know, Kai asked me to give it to you… And I think he left a note on the tissue,” V said while trying to peep into the paper bag.

Jino watched V look at it excitedly but opened it a few seconds after. It was the other slice of banana cake. She got the tissue, which had a note saying: “I gave it to you because I had second thoughts of eating it. I’m on a diet.”

Jino chuckled while V watched her in astonishment. “Sorry, I just realized that he’s not that cruel after all… He’s just weird,”

***

Kai was on his way to their dance practice room when he heard an argument. He took a few more steps higher and saw two familiar figures at the end of the staircase – Lu Han and Yejin.

“What happened to our friendship, oppa?” Yejin asked. Kai could hear her sobs, breaking his heart.

“I don’t want you guys fighting anymore. No more fighting, please…” Yejin kept crying while Lu Han looked at her in the eyes.

“I’m sorry Yejin-ah…” He then wiped away her tears with his thumb. “I’m just waiting for him to realize his own mistakes. But don’t worry, we’re not fighting anymore. We’re just keeping the issues between us away to avoid fighting,”

“But I want everything to be back, oppa,” Yejin cried. “I want the both of you back. We were so happy together,”

“We should just wait a little more patiently,” Lu Han said and hugged her, holding back his tears.

Yejin quickly pulled away. “Oppa, I made a terrible mistake…”

Lu Han’s eyebrows furrowed. “What is it, Yejin? You can tell oppa always,”

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry,” Yejin kept on crying. Lu Han held her hands in assurance that everything will be alright.

“Honestly… I… I loved you more than I loved Kai,” Yejin cried. “But you never asked me out. And I thought you were never interested with me… Then Kai did and I thought I like him back. But all I think about was if you would feel different about me… I thought you would realize you liked me all along… But you never did…”

Lu Han felt a tear drop on his cheek.

And so did Kai.

Lu Han wanted her so much. He had always hid his feelings for her because he knew Kai likes her so much. But today is different. Maybe this time, Yejin was for him.

He pulled her for a kiss and Yejin kissed her back. Finally, Lu Han had let go of his feelings for her. Finally, she was in his arms.

But although this was almost perfect, he knew that Yejin was always confused of her feelings. He knew that she was only at loss for Kai.

Kai took a deep breath and started to walk upstairs, towards his best friend and ex-girlfriend who were kissing.

“Hyung?” Kai called, chuckling breathily and teary-eyed.

Lu Han quickly let go and looked on the ground. “I kissed her,”

“Does it even matter who kissed who?” He passed by them, but Yejin hugged him.

“Jong In…” Yejin called. “I-I’m sorry,”

Kai shoved her arms off of him and tried to control his feelings. “Lu Han hyung, be there at the auditions, alright?” He continued walking upstairs.

“Kai,” Lu Han called, feeling sorry for the younger. But Kai didn’t stop. He continued walking and Lu Han couldn’t do anything else but leave him alone.

 

The next day, Jino was surprised that many students were crowding the main entrance of the school. She was on time – the usual time whenever Kai and her were the only persons in the school. And today was totally different…

All different for the anticipated return of the most controversial student in Seoul University – Byun Baek Ah.

As she got out of their luxurious white Mercedes Benz, everyone’s eyes paid attention to her. They drooled over her bag, her shoes and the way she walked towards the crowd.

She squealed as she saw her friends again, not minding the crowd looking at her.

“Hyein! Sooyoung!” Baek Ah called.

“You’re finally back!” Sooyoung exclaimed and hugged Baek Ah.

Baek Ah hugged her back. “Yeah, and you weren’t even at the airport…”

“Well, I didn’t know you were coming and I already had plans with Jungkook…” Sooyoung explained. She then let go and the three of them started walking.

Baek Ah smiled, more of a smirk. “Is that your boyfriend? I should meet him now!”

“Fine I’ll let him meet you when there’s a chance,” Sooyoung said and let out a soft chuckle.

“I have some Dolce & Gabbana stuff at my home, you might want it ‘cause I swear I won’t use them. It’s just that I was one of the models so they gave me those. Just drop by at my house later,” Baek Ah said genuinely.

“Sure!” Hyein and Sooyoung almost squealed from the excitement and clapped their hands.

Baek Ah, Hyein and Sooyoung continued to walk when a sudden commotion stopped them. There was a big crowd at the school’s lobby. A woman’s voice can be heard at distant.

“Last time was my Prada heels, this time my LV bag?! You don’t know how much this costs, you foolish commoner!” Yejin shouted in rage.

“Hey, Suga!” Hyein called one of the boys from the crowds, who was holding a camera and taking pictures of the scene.

Suga turned to Hyein’s call, but his eyes grew wide seeing Baek Ah with her. “OMO! B-BYUN-“ He was suddenly cut off by Baek Ah.

“Shh!!! I’d like to make a grand entrance, so you better tell me what happened,” Baek Ah raised an eyebrow, with a mischievous smirk on her face.

“W-Well… G-Goo Yejin… Goo Yejin got mad at a scholar student named Jino because she bumped Yejin… M-Making her stumble and making her bag fall on the floor… She got pissed of Jino because it was new and it was already dirty and… I don’t get it and it doesn’t make any sense to me… Girls are really complicated,”

“Don’t worry, it makes sense to me now…” Baek Ah’s smile grew wider. “Continue taking some pictures Suga. The real star’s here,” She then walked towards the middle of the crowd and Suga did as what she ordered.

Baek Ah cleared and crossed her arms. “Heels and now bag?” She then clapped her hands and walked beside the dumbfounded Jino on the floor while smiling at her. “Well done, girl. Next time, take her clothes off. That would be the best humiliation ever,”

The crowd laughed, while Yejin’s eyes grew wide from shock.

“B-Byun… Byun Baek Ah? You’re back? I-In school? Y-You’re back for real?” Yejin asked in horror.

Baek Ah chuckled. “Come on, Yejin! Aren’t you going to hug me? Didn’t you miss me? Or did you love the whole attention you receive from the whole school while I wasn’t around?”

Yejin snickered. “You’re that confident, huh? Remember, your first love didn’t even-“

“And you still could not tell who’s your boyfriend between Luhan oppa and Kai so you steal someone else’s boyfriend?” Baek Ah’s eyes squint yet still kept the sly smile on her face.

Yejin’s eyes on the other hand grew wide.

“I knew it. Stop glaring at me, your face makes my stomach churn,” Baek Ah winked at her and turned to Jino, helping her stand up.

“T-Thank you,” Jino stammered with the scene she made. She didn’t know if saying thank you was the right thing as she saw the look on Yejin’s face. But her thank you was meant for Baek Ah helping her stand up.

“No big. Just tell me right away if she bothers you again for no reason,” Baek Ah reminded in a friendly way.

 

“Omo, Jino… I heard what happened a while ago,” Jackson said and held her shoulder. “I guess you had a rough meeting with Yejin,”

“I could have fought back and saved Jino if only Yejin was a boy,” D.O. pouted. “Good thing Baek Ah was there to sort of stop her… Which was weird and creepy…” His eyes were growing wider as he reached to his last sentence.

“Kai should know what happened…” Jackson uttered and went to his seat. “Where is he anyways,”

Jino looked surprisingly at Kai’s seat. He was not in the classroom; nor sitting on his seat. “Where could he be?” Jino uttered.

The principal suddenly came, gathering all the attention of the students in the room. He cleared his throat and greeted the class. “I’m here to introduce your new classmate…” He looked at the classroom’s door and beckoned someone outside to come in.

Jino looked at the new student carefully. She was familiar – the girl who saved her a while ago yet humiliated Yejin from the whole crowd. She was still wearing the friendly smile on her face like this morning.

As their eyes met, the new student suddenly squealed, not only making Jino jump in shock but also the whole class and the principal.

“Oops!” She covered and giggled. “Sorry for that! I just got excited!” She exclaimed and suddenly raised her hand, pointing her index finger to Jino. “Hi there friend! I’m so glad we’re classmates! I forgot to ask your name a while ago though because I was in a hurry,” She winked and gave a V-sign.

Jinra rolled her eyes in exasperation. Boram on the other hand made a face and brought her head down on her desk.

“J-Jino… I mean… My name is Lee Jino,” Jino said shyly.

“Nice to meet you!!!” She waved her hand at her while still giggling.

Looking at everyone inside the class, the new student bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Byun Baek Ah. I’m a returning student, so some people might have recognized me already. I’m known as the school’s Queen B during the past years when I was still a student here, but this school year I don’t want to hear that anymore! Please let’s all be friends like I’m not the ‘Queen B’ you met before,”

“She’s annoying…” Boram murmured. “Since middle school!”

“By the way, is it okay if I sit in front? I’m nearsighted so I really have difficulties sitting at the back,” She requested politely to the principal and her classmates.

“There is a thing called eyeglasses, you !” Jinra almost shouted but controlled herself.

“Ya, stop being rude,” Boram elbowed her.

Suddenly the guy’s in front stood, as if asking for her to seat on their seats desperately – including Daehyun.

“Daehyun!” Baek Ah ran to him and hugged him. “I think yours is the best view. But hey, I missed you!”

“Me too,” Daehyun nodded and chuckled as they let go of the hug. He got his things and transferred to the back seat.

It was the chair behind Jino’s, which made the latter feel uncomfortable. If only Kai was here… No, she could not admit to herself that she feels safe whenever Kai’s around, although she faced a lot of troubles with him. There’s something in Kai’s aura that made her feel vulnerable yet stronger. Like she would be able to face danger without any hesitation.

 

After the long Mathematics session with their 40-year-old teacher who made almost the whole class fall into deep sleep (with Jino being one of those who gave their efforts on staying awake instead of putting their efforts in solving mathematical problems), lunchtime came, finally.

Baek Ah immediately went towards Jino and held her arm. She pulled her to stand and gave her friendly smile again. Jino tried to respond with her smile as well.

“We shall hang out,” Baek Ah said and pulled her out of the classroom.

“E-Excuse me,” Jino stammered and stopped Baek Ah from pulling her. “W-Where are we going?”

“Eat lunch with me! Come on, I don’t have any friends yet and my friends are in the other section… And it would be boring to be with them on a first day of school. I need a new life, a new friend!” Baek Ah giggled but grinned like she was expecting Jino to be convinced.

“B-But Baek Ah, I-“ Jino was not able to finish her sentence yet since Baek Ah cut her off.

“I really like your hairstyle! I once tried to wear a wig with a short hairstyle, but it doesn’t suit me. It’s awful to see my hair chopped off like that!” Baek Ah shrugged and continued pulling Jino towards the staircase.

Jino tried to chuckle convincingly. She gently held Baek Ah’s hand to stop her. “Uhmm… B-Baek Ah? I-I… uhmmm…”

Baek Ah sighed and gave her a reassuring smile. “You’re afraid of me, aren’t you? Don’t worry! Come on, don’t be shy because from now on you are my best friend! You’re one of my best friends!”

“W-Well… I just have one favor… Because I have friends too…” Jino tried to say it as polite as she could.

“Let’s bring them too!” Baek Ah exclaimed. “Where are they?”

 

“No thanks,” was all Jinra said with Jino’s invitation. “Let’s go, Boram,”

“I-I’m sorry Jino,” Jino bowed and followed Jinra.

“That’s odd…” Jino’s eyes furrowed, confused of her friends’ disapproval.

“M-Maybe they don’t like me,” Baek Ah pouted and sighed.

Jino got alarmed and quickly tried to calm Baek Ah. “No, of course not, Baek Ah! They’re not like that. They were actually very friendly when I came here. M-Maybe they’re not into eating lunch today. W-We’ll try next time, okay?”

But Baek Ah looked at her like she wasn’t convinced. Jino sighed and felt like she got nothing to console her anymore.

“No, Jino. I was a bad girl before…” But I’m trying to change now! Really, I swear!” Baek Ah said while raising her hand.

Jino patted her back and smiled. “It’s alright Baek Ah… Things will change gradually. Just continue being positive and that there will always be a next time. That’s why yesterday’s and later’s are offered to us. Come on now, let’s just eat lunch first. I’ll try to talk to them later and convince them,”

 

“This is Hyein and Sooyoung. They are my friends from the other section,” Baek Ah introduced.

Hyein and Sooyoung looked at each other in shock. Jino on the other hand bowed awkwardly and tried to be as friendly as she could.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Lee Jino,” She stammered, seeing the two queenkas in front of her. Not only queenkas, but also chaebols.

“You’re a new student her, right?” Sooyoung asked.

Jino nodded. “I came from a public school and they offered me a scholarship here since I passed the exam your school gave-“

“PUBLIC SCHOOL?!” Hyein and Sooyoung exclaimed, cutting Jino’s sentence.

“Isn’t she intelligent?” Baek Ah clapped and wrapped an arm around Jino. “If I’m not mistaken, she’s the first female passer of the intelligent test!”

“Y-Yeah… B-But…” Hyein’s eyes were wide and so was Sooyoung’s.

Jino on the other hand felt like the two weren’t as friendly as Baek Ah. She also felt uncomfortable seeing all eyes of the students in the cafeteria were stuck on them. And the three girls were acting like no one was watching them.

Someone suddenly covered Sooyoung’s eyes, making her gasp. Hyein chuckled while Baek Ah just raised an eyebrow towards the man.

“YA! Are you a sasaeng fan?! Let go of my friend!” Baek Ah slapped the guy’s arm and pushed him away. “Don’t you dare touch my friend agai-“

“Chill, Baek Ah!” Sooyoung chuckled and held Baek Ah’s arms. “He’s my boyfriend,”

Baek Ah’s eyes and mouth hung open. “Y-You mean… H-He?” She pointed at the middle school guy whom she just slapped. She bit her lip and tried to smile as friendly as she could. “S-Sorry, my bad,”

Baek Ah could see people laughing and chuckling around her, including Hyein, Sooyoung and her boyfriend. Jino on the other hand was as flustered as Baek Ah was.

Sooyoung kissed her boyfriend’s cheek and held it. “Sorry. I haven’t introduced you yet to my war freak friend,” She chuckled.

“She’s Byun Baek Ah, right?” Sooyoung’s boyfriend asked. Jino watched as the couple talked to each other with their eyes sparkling like they were so in love. She couldn’t believe in her eyes that the guy was in middle school, meaning Sooyoung’s a noona for the guy.

“Yes,” Sooyoung nodded. “Baek Ah, this is Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend,”

“H-How old are you?” Baek Ah crossed her arms toward her chest and raised an eyebrow.

“Uhmm… 16?” Jungkook uttered. “Sooyoung’s just one-year older,”

“Sooyoung? You call her by her name? No ‘noona’?” Baek Ah asked.

“Yes! Because I hate hearing it! It makes me feel so old,” Sooyoung pouted.

Baek Ah rolled her eyes and snickered. “He’s younger, you weirdo!”

“Y-YOU CALLED ME A ‘WEIRDO’?” Sooyoung asked like she was burning in flames.

“Oooh, Kookie, you know what I’m also 16,” Baek Ah teased.

“YA! Don’t you dare!” Sooyoung pointed Baek Ah.

Baek Ah burst out laughing. “Sooyoung, have you forgotten about your best friend already? Sorry Kookie, but I’m not interested with guys sharing the same age with me…” She tapped Jungkook’s shoulder and faced Sooyoung. “Or guys younger than me,”

Baek Ah giggled silently and sat on one of the chairs in front of her. “Aigoo, too much for a first-day-of-school lunch!”

“I won’t talk to you today, you gijibe!” Sooyoung pulled a strand of Baek Ah’s hair and walked out with Jungkook.

Baek Ah giggled. “Thank you, dear Sooyoung and Kookie!” She shouted.

Hyein chuckled and they both did a high-five, while Jino still looked flustered with the events.

“Serves her right for not fetching me from the airport,” Baek Ah giggled and sipped on her juice.

“I-I’ll just buy some drinks,” Jino said and quickly ran to the vending machine.

“But Baek Ah…” Hyein called Baek Ah’s attention. “I thought you hate scholars… Especially people from public schools?”

“I did,” Baek Ah replied with a sly smile.

 

“What’s wrong with her, Jinra?” Jino asked as she reached the classroom again. “She seems nice and friendly.”

“It is her plan to become nice and friendly at first! But once she earns your trust, that’s when she starts becoming a monster! She’ll just turn you into a slave!” Jinra exclaimed.

“But she told me a while ago she wanted to change…” Jino frowned. “She wanted to change her bad history in this school,”

“Of course, she’d say that to avoid you from believing the past issues about her,” Boram said. It was the first time Jino hear Boram being so firm.

“But won’t you give her a chance to change?” Jino asked. “She’s trying hard! Don’t hate her,”

Jinra snickered. “You’re becoming her slave,” She then walked out of the classroom.

“I’m sorry Jino… But we’re just trying to avoid the past,” Boram held her shoulder.

Meanwhile, D.O. heard the whole conversation and felt the need to console Jino. “Jino-ya!” He called.

“Oh, Kyung Soo,” Jino tried to smile but she felt sad about her friends’ attitude today.

“Baek Ah… Baek Ah’s a bit… uhmmm… She has and attitude problem so you should sort of… try to… uhmmm… try to be careful while you can,” D.O. warned.

“Kyungsoo? You too?” Jino asked.

“W-Well… I was one of her victims,” D.O. pouted.

“Victims?” Jino asked.

“She used to bully people with Goo Yejin because they were envied by a lot of girls and adored by men,” D.O. explained.

“But she’s trying to change that,” Jino debated. “And she got new friends now…”

“Who? Park Hyein? Lee Sooyoung? They’re all the same, Jino,”

“Jino-ya!” Baek Ah suddenly came beside her. “Oh, hi there D.O.!”

“I’m Kyung Soo, only my close friends call me D.O.,” D.O. said and Jino was once again shocked with D.O.’s firmness. She was shocked to see this side of him since she only see the shy and gentle side of D.O.

Baek Ah giggled and suddenly hugged D.O. “There we’re now super close! Close friends!”

D.O. sighed. “Let go of me,”

Baek Ah pulled away and pouted. “I want to be close to you, you’re my classmate anyways! Doesn’t that sound that nice?”

Jino smiled to it while D.O. tried to fake a smile.

“Ya! Don’t try faking a smile! I know how it looks like!” She pointed D.O. and the latter’s eyes grew wide. “And… About middle school... I’m sorry for hiding your bag… Ch-Chanyeol oppa told me to keep it so he could copy your notes for Hyein because she was absent that day…”

D.O. and Jino’s mouth hung open, overwhelmed and flustered at the same time.

“W-Why didn’t you just asked permission to me? Of course, I’ll let you borrow!” D.O. crossed his arms, half-convinced of what she explained.

Baek Ah beckoned D.O. to come closer. She then whispered something on D.O.’s ear.

“A-Aigoo! Young love!” D.O rolled his eyes.

“Shh!!!” Baek Ah put a finger on her lips, gesturing for D.O. to keep his voice low. “Anyways,” her expression changed. “Jino-ya, look at this!” the poster rolled down and it showed up a sign for auditions for the school’s dance group. “How does this sounds?”

“Uhmmm… Well, if you sort of check it… The auditions are for men only,” Jino pointed at the words on the poster that explain it.

Baek Ah nodded. “That is so right! But I’ll still go there! I’ll show them that women can dance to! Doesn’t it sound nice?”

D.O. nodded, afraid to disagree. Jino on the other hand did the same, but she was amazed with Baek Ah’s determination.

“YA!!!” Baek Ah pouted and crossed her arms. “You should give your friend an encouragement at this time! Let’s say ‘fighting’ at the count of three, arasseo? Hana, dul, set!”

“FIGHTING!” The three said in unison and held their fists up.

“Yeepee!!! See you later!” Baek Ah squealed and hopped towards her seat.

“W-What do you mean by young love, Kyung Soo?” Jino asked.

“Aigoo, that Byun Baek Ah does everything for Park Chanyeol! I think it’s obsession; not just a simple crush!” D.O. shrugged.

***

“Jino?! You work here?!” Baek Ah exclaimed and hugged Jino as she saw her working in the pub.

“Y-Yes,” Jino chuckled.

“I should introduce you to my oppa!” Baek Ah exclaimed. “They’ll be here in a sec. He’s sort of grounded so his friends came to the rescue,”

Jino’s looked worried but Baek Ah quickly consoled her. “Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. It’s a usual thing for them. You know boys,”

Jino smiled crookedly. “I-I’ll just continue working then,”

“Ohhh… Okay. Fighting! I’ll wait for them upstairs,” Baek Ah pointed upstairs.

Jino nodded and went back to the cash register.

Wait. Upstairs?! VIP Room? Byun Baek Ah… Byun Baekhyun…

“V-V!” Jino called, while V was busy mopping the floor.

“Why?” V asked with exhaustion written all over his face and walked near her.

“B-Byun Baek Ah just got upstairs…” Jino said and pointed up.

“Byun Baek Ah?! She’s here?!” V’s tired expression brightened up.

“Y-Yes, but do you know why she’s there? I mean that’s the VIP place,” Jino said to confirm whether what she was thinking is correct.

“Well, Byun Baek Ah is Byun Baekhyun’s little sister. Now, you say she’s upstairs? Does she need anything? Let’s serve her a glass of water!!!” V exclaimed and pulled Jino’s arm.

Jino quickly ran upstairs. She needed to confirm what she saw during the incident with Baekhyun.

“Baek Ah!” Jino called making Baek Ah squeal.

“Oh my gosh, Jino! You shocked me!” Baek Ah said, holding her chest in shock.

“You’re Byun Baekhyun’s little sister?” Jino asked.

“Y-Yes, why?” Baek Ah replied. She then realized something and smiled cheekily. “Ya, are you crushing on my oppa?”

“N-No, it’s just that I need to talk to him,” Jino felt blood rush to her cheeks in embarrassment. She didn’t know it would sound that way to Baek Ah.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” V and BamBam suddenly came upstairs and greeted.

Baek Ah looked at V from head to toe with her eyes furrowed.

“Ah! It’s not what you think Baek Ah-sshi! I may look like your brother but we have different hairstyles, see?” V quickly informed.

Baek Ah snickered and rolled her eyes. “I think it’s time for you to go look for an ophthalmologist. My Baekhyunnie oppa’s way more handsome than you!”

“Ya, what’s wrong with you? You always tell us you don’t look like Baekhyun sunbae, but now you claimed it in front of his sister?! DAEBAK. You’re really stupid, aren’t you?” BamBam whispered.

Baek Ah crossed her arms and walked towards V, tiptoeing to reach his ears. “But a little makeover would make you look cooler,” She then smiled at him and gave him a wink. “Please bring me some Tequilla,”

“NE!” Both boys hurried downstairs.

“OMG!” Baek Ah pointed towards Jino’s back. “They’re already here! My oppa too! Baekhyun oppa!!!”

Jino turned to see Baekhyun wearing sunglasses while Chanyeol and another guy assisted him upstairs. A very familiar guy…

KRIS.

“Jino?!” His eyes grew wide seeing Jino in front of him wearing the pub’s uniform. “Y-You work here?!”

“A-And you are… w-with them? I-in the VIP place?” Jino asked, pointing the others who just laughed at her shocked expression.

“Ya!” Jessica suddenly came in. “How could you just greet your boss like that?!”

“Boss?!” Jino asked, looking at Kris as if asking for an explanation from him.