THE UNICORN & HEALING ELEMENT

EXO Planet: The Lost Sons and Princess

The stars twinkled on the night sky like gems, but in the eyes of Byun Baekhyun, there was nothing but darkness. He had no reasons of going out, but to be alone when all you can see is plain emptiness felt dangerous. Nothing close to suicidal, but one thing is for sure - being blind made him feel useless. He couldn't walk on his own, couldn't even do things for himself. Even taking a bath would mean that he needs his butler to accompany him in his bathroom. It was a burden not only to himself, but also to the people around him

And he couldn't stop thinking about the silly dream he had before he'd gone blind: the sun-like structure that flashed in front of his eyes until the Greek goddess-like lady appeared, who had warned him to stick to the light and to the princess.

The problem with the dream was not what it was all about; rather he was thinking why it had felt so real. Like the sun-like structure came out from his eyes. Like the woman talking to him was not abstract. And the woman talking to him looked so familiar, like he had seen her a million times.

The dream was not just a dream. It was completely different from all the dreams he had in his entire life.

But he couldn't deny the fact that the thought about it being real sounds absurd. If that was a dream, maybe he could at least recognize the girl's familiar face. Maybe he could find out who this girl was and what's her connection with his life.'

Or maybe it was his biological mother? His biological mother who abandoned him in front of the Byun's residence until fortunately, the childless couple decided to adopt him and claimed that he was a real Byun.

His trails of thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang. It was Chanyeol, telling him that he's already inside their house with Kris, trying to help him get away by distracting Baekhyun's mom with Laneige anti-aging products obviously from the Park's business. JB and Jr. on the other hand, escorted Baekhyun towards the fire exit of their house while Jackson and Mark kept an eye on any maids or butlers that might interfere with their secret escape.

As soon as Baekhyun came inside Chanyeol's car together with the others who helped him escape, Chanyeol started the engine and accelerated out of the Byun's residence.

"Woooh! This is the thrill I've been looking for!" Chanyeol said as he drove as fast as he could.

"What? Sneaking a chaebol out of his house?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah! Isn't it cool?" Chanyeol asked. "I was so nervous talking to Mrs. Byun a while ago. I thought she's going to find out, but fortunately she didn't!"

"Now you already have the idea on how to sneak Baek Ah out of that house as well," Kris teased.

"What? I mean, what are you talking about?" Chanyeol asked, his cheeks burned but the darkness inside the car helped him hide it.

Baekhyun snickered. "An hour will pass and my mother's going to freak out because of this. I don't really know if I should thank you but I feel like I'm saved from something that doesn't even harm me,"

"Oh, you don't have to thank us. You know we're awesome like that," Kris said while chuckling.

 

But as they reached the pub, Kris couldn't keep his awesome-self with what he saw in front of his eyes. Jino, serving as a waitress in his gastro pub.

“Jino?!” His eyes grew wide seeing Jino in front of him wearing the pub’s uniform. “Y-You work here?!”

“A-And you are… w-with them? I-in the VIP place?” Jino asked, pointing the others who just laughed at her shocked expression, except for Baekhyun, who was lost at the moment because he could only hear.

“Ya!” Jessica suddenly came in. “How could you just greet your boss like that?!”

“Boss?!” Jino asked, looking at Kris as if asking for an explanation from him.

Kris suddenly dropped his phone. "Y-You're working here?"

"What's happening?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uhm... Kris just dropped his phone..." Chanyeol narrated.

"Wow, lovely," Baekhyun said sarcastically and slapped Chanyeol's forehead. "I was asking what's going on..."

"Everyone!" Baek Ah suddenly stole everyone's attention. "This is my new friend from Seoul University, Lee Jino. She's a scholar student. Jino, these is my oppa, Baekhyun oppa," Baek Ah held Jino's hand and Baekhyun's hand. "He's blind today, so just shake hands,"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo," She greeted.

"Annyeong! I'm glad to hear my little sister's making friends now," Baekhyun said.

"Jino, these are my oppa's friends, JB, Jr., Mark, Chanyeol oppa and... I guess you know Kris oppa and Jackson, who's in the same class,"

"N-Nice to meet you," Jino didn't know why she stuttered. But the thought that she's meeting people from high-class society made her feel intimidated.

"Baekhyun oppa," Baek Ah called. "I need you for a sec," she said and pulled him and Jino along with her downstairs.

"She's working here," Kris muttered.

"She's our first waitress," Jessica reported.

 

"If you need some private talk, I'll just be upstairs for a while," Baek Ah said and left Baekhyun and Jino together.

"Are you using my little sister to get to me?" Baekhyun said straightforwardly. "Because if you are-"

"I'm not." Jino answered plainly. "I needed to talk to you because I was the waitress you saved from the incident,"

Bakehyun straightened his back from his seat. "Really? C-Can we talk somewhere more private? There are a few questions running from my head..."

"Me too. I needed to clarify some things as well," Jino said.

 

They both went to a nearby coffee shop, which Baekhyun's mom owns. He ordered the manager to stop accepting guests in order for them to talk one on one without any other distractions.

"Sunbae... I'm really sorry for causing too much trouble on you," Jino apologized.

Baekhyun smiled. "There's no need to call me sunbae, Jino. You're my sister's friend anyways," He carefully patted the table, searching for his cup of caramel macchiato.

Jino got his hand, guiding its way to the cup's handle. "Here," Jino muttered and quickly let go of his hand as Baekhyun successfully held the cup.

"Thanks," Baekhyun said.

Baekhyn quickly broke off the moment of peaceful that passed after sipping on his cup. "Let me get this straight..."

Jino looked at Baekhyun, who was staring at some angle in which she was not present due to his blindness. She listened to him as she sipped on the coffee Baekhyun bought for her.

"Have you seen something weird the day I saved you from the customer?" Baekhyun asked. His eyes still focused on the same angle.

"Yes, I did," Jino muttered as she brought her cup down on the table. "I... came here... thinking you might laugh at me... But... Have I seen the right thing?" She tried to say each word slowly and carefully.

"Have I seen light coming out from your eyes? O-Or was I just hallucinating because of stress?" After the words came out of , she felt suddenly embarrassed.

What if she was only hallucinating?

But Baekhyun looked surprised, his back straightening from his seat. "That's what I think I saw as well,"

Jino covered with her hand. Her body's physical reaction looked surprised, but she couldn't clearly feel whether she feels happy knowing that they both witnessed the same thing or she feels frightened with what they both saw.

"Do you have any idea what this is? Or what it means?" She asked.

Baekhyun sighed, shaking his head in disbelief. He definitely has no idea. Only... the weird dream he had before he woke up blind. He was still holding his cup, afraid to let go since he would have a hard time looking for it again. Once again, he sipped on his caramel macchiato carefully.

"Jino," He called, his voice stern yet gentle. "I maybe of little help right now since I'm blind... So can you help me know what this is?"

Jino couldn't think straight, especially with the things she's just trying to process in her mind. She sipped on her coffee, thinking how she would be of help to Baekhyun. She knows nothing just like him. Clueless as him.

"Look, I don't want to put all the pressure on you, but you are the only one whom I can depend on now. Some people won't understand because we both witnessed an odd phenomenon. Even my friends... I don't think anyone will believe me right now. Not even Baek Ah. I guess she'll freak out if she hears this,"

Friends.

A sudden realization popped up in her mind. It was like a vision just came into her mind like a camera flash: Kris, who shot the ball towards the ring during the basketball match with Incheon University with a flaming dragon behind him while he jumped towards the ring. Kris, who haven't explained anything yet about him being a chaebol is obviously one of Baekhyun's friends. And according to Boram when she introduced this chaebol, Baekhyun was one of the players in the school's basketball team.

"That's it," Jino snapped. "Baekhyun oppa, you might not believe it but you have to trust me. I think Kris oppa can help you,"

"Kris hyung?" Baekhyun asked, a chuckle almost came out of his voice thinking that if he told Kris about it, the older guy would probably think he's going mad.

"I haven't told anyone else about what I have seen yet because I thought I was hallucinating. This was also the reason why I tried to confirm if the white light I've seen coming from your eyes was true. I couldn't help but to think why I keep seeing these awfully dumbfounding things. During your semi-finals match with Incheon University, I saw a flaming dragon behind him as he dunked his last shot," Jino narrated, eager to help Baekhyun and herself as well to clarify the mysterious things that they have been facing.

"Flaming dragon? I've heard that story from someone else before..." Baekhyun said, finishing his drink. He finally let go of his cup and tapped his fingers on the table as he tried to remember who said it. "Ah! Su Ho hyung!"

"Su Ho oppa?" Jino asked, her voice raising in astonishment.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yes. I overheard him trying to inform Kris about the same thing you've seen. Chanyeol and I ended up laughing at him, and Kris... I don't know about him but he sounded like he doesn't believe with that at all,"

"In the meantime, I'll try to talk about this with Su Ho oppa and you try talking about this with Kris op-" She suddenly hesitated to call him oppa, realizing and recalling the incident a while ago.

"Kris sunbae," She corrected herself.

Baekhyun chuckled. "What happened to the both of you?"

"I have no idea too... All this time I believed that he was nothing like a chaebol... I was a fool; I forgot that I am surrounded by chaebols in Seoul University. And what's worst, I forgot that he's the owner of the school. He's Kris Wu! The owner of the gastro pub I'm even working at," Jino slapped her forehead.

"Kris hyung isn't the type of guy who talks to girls often... I think he had found interest in you," Baekhyun said while chuckling. "I'm not really sure about his type though,"


Kris couldn't stay in one position. He walked back and forth in the VIP room, without even sipping on his bottle of beer. The others watched him in silence. It was very odd to see Kris so tensed and so restless.

"Oppa, can you just stay put for a while?!" Baek Ah tiptoed and reached for his shoulders. "You're acting like Jino was a ghost,"

"She's... She shocked the hell out of me! How could she not tell me that she's working here?" He asked.

"Ohhh, seems like this guy's hitting on that waitress," Jackson teased.

"Shut up, Jackson or I'll kick your out of here," He finally sat on the couch across Jackson and drank his beer in one shot.

"W-Woah there! We're not in a hurry," JB said and got Kris' empty bottle, replacing it with another bottle.

"What's so shocking about that? I mean, it's normal for some of the students to be working at the same time especially when they are scholars," Baek Ah said and sat beside Kris.

"She has a point," JB agreed, tapping Kris' shoulder.

Chanyeol suddenly let out a heavy sigh. "What is she doing here?"

All of their heads suddenly turned towards Chanyeol's direction. He also drank his bottle of beer in one shot. He looked at Baek Ah, who was also looking at him as if she couldn't understand what he just said.

"Don't you know you're not allowed here?" Chanyeol asked. "Even Hyein doesn't come he-"

"I'm Byun Baek Ah, the owner of this gastro pub's little princess," Baek Ah declared, raising an eyebrow. She quickly turned to Kris and gave him an innocent smile, but Kris didn't respond to it. His attention was completely off topic, and he was looking at nowhere.

"YA!" Baek Ah slapped Kris' shoulder, making him jerk a few inches away from his seat. "Tell them I'm your little princess!"

Kris looked like he just woke up from his sleep but he did as what he was told. "Stop bullying her or I'll kick you out of the room,"

"Kris oppa's indeed my life saver! I swear there's no other trusted friend in this world like you!" Baek Ah praised and gave him a short hug.

Trusted.

Kris sighed, feeling bad as he remembered the little disguise he pulled off when he was with Jino. Trusted friend aren't the right words to describe him. He lied only for his advantage while Jino became the honest person he had ever met. So pure and modest with everything she says and does.

"By the way Kris hyung," Jackson cut Kris in his trail of thoughts. "How did you meet Jino?" He asked, while the others got silent once again, as if they all wanted to know Kris' answer.

"Well..." Kris put his elbows on his lap and joined his hands together as he started narrating. "I met her when she was running away from Yongguk. She asked me to help her hide at the school's rooftop," He chuckled, as the image of the memory flashed back in his mind. "But there's nowhere to hide there since it was an open space, right? Except that I'm tall." He continued laughing. "So I hugged her and Yongguk thought I was flirting with a girl when in fact I was hiding Jino,"

Meanwhile, the others stared at him laugh on his own. They were all dumbfounded to see Kris enjoying to reminisce how they met, especially when the funny part didn't make any sense to them at all.

"Heol, I can't believe I'm seeing Kris hyung laugh so hard that his gums are almost coming out," Jackson exclaimed.

"Wasn't that funny?" Kris asked, still letting out soft chuckles. "And she didn't know I was a chaebol, until a while ago. She even treated me noodles, those noodles you buy in the convenient store!" He burst out laughing again while the others continued staring at him.

"You ate convenient store noodles?" Everyone exclaimed and laughed.

"Yeah! They weren't that bad," Kris chuckled. "It was just salty, but I think it's really a good meal when you're hungry and you don't know how to cook... Or maybe when you're drunk,"

"Ya, by any chance... Do you like her?" Chanyeol asked.

Baek Ah quickly raised her hand. "I can help you with that!"

Chanyeol snickered. "Not her, Kris. She fancies romance too much. Have it the man's way instead. I'm the best with girls,"

Kris rolled her eyes. "Will you both shut up? I just enjoy being with her,"

"That's the same thing! You like her! Or maybe you're crushing on her!" Baek Ah said, her voice raising in excitement.

Chanyeol gawped at Baek Ah. "This girl should be out of here. This is an exclusive man-to-man talk. Mark, will you her?"

Mark's eyes went to Baek Ah's direction. As their eyes met, Baek Ah quickly raised her hand and pointed her index finger across Mark. "You won't do that! I should be here because I'm Jino's bestfriend!"

Chanyeol laughed. "Best friend? You only met her for a day,"

Baek Ah glared, but her eyes grew wide in astonishment. "How did you know we only met for a day?"

"Well..." Chanyeol tried his best not to stutter. And he's good at it. "Of course, it's yur first day of school! I'm not dumb, it's logic!" Chanyeol defended.

He stood up as he drank his beer up to the last drop. "I have to go now. Jackson, JB, need some girls tonight?"

"No, thanks. I've been eyeing someone right now you know..." JB said and blushed.

"Oh my gosh! Who?" Baek Ah asked excitedly.

"I'll keep it for myself tonight. You'll know her soon, don't worry," JB smiled timidly.

"And you, Jackie?" Chanyeol asked, trying to sound inviting.

"I can't, Chanyeol hyung. I'm loyal," Jackson said, lowering his head.

"You have a girlfriend? And you never told us?" Mark asked, finally using his voice to talk. "And you call yourself a bestfriend,"

"You dumb idiot! Of course I'd tell you if I had one!" Jackson said, hitting Mark on the face with a throw pillow from the couch. Mark glared as a response, but Jackson just laughed it off.

"So you still like her?" Baek Ah interrogated.

"Who?" Mark asked in confusion.

"My first love, Mark. I'm sure I've talked about her millions of times." Jackson replied and Mark nodded as he remembered.

"But Soo Young has a boyfriend right now! What happened to your plans back then?" Baek Ah asked.

"I was hopeless when you went to the States. And I had to see her happy with that middle school boy," Jackson said, drinking another shot of beer.

"That's why you should come with me, and check out some other hot girls in Seoul," Chanyeol said, pulling Jackson's arm.

"I don't want to, hyung. I don't want to be like you, masking my feelings with some other girls-" Jackson wasn't able to finish his sentence when Chanyeol suddenly grabbed his collar.

"Chanyeol," Kris warned.

Chanyeol snickered. "Stop it before I ask your father to send you back to your hometown,"

Mark stood and held Chanyeol's shoulder. "Come on, hyung. I'll go with you,"

Chanyeol glanced at Mark and let out a sigh, pushing Jackson back down to his seat. The room was filled with silence as Chanyeol walked downstairs with Mark.

"Are you alright?" Baek Ah asked, sitting on Mark's seat so that he could be beside Jackson.

"Guess it'll be awkward tomorrow when we bump onto each other," Jackson chortled, but he looked sort of embarrassed.

Baek Ah rolled her eyes. "He's a jerk. I don't even know if he's still a ," Baek Ah crossed her arms on her chest. "Seriously, I've seen him make out with three different girls today in school,"

The guys suddenly burst out laughing, making the heavy atmosphere Chanyeol brought a while ago lighter.

"Wait, don't tell me you're still stalking him my little princess?" Kris asked, his face slightly teasing.

Baek Ah gave him a squint. "I am not. And I will never do that again. EVER."

 

Strobe lights and the loud music were never new to Mark's ears. He knew how it was like in bars. People were soaked in alcohol, dancing wildly, even to the point of making out on public. But this wasn't his place; it was Chanyeol's favorite place. He didn't know why he had to come with him, but Chanyeol's reaction was so different from the Chanyeol he knew. Although the older guy always acted like a naughty kid, he had never seen him lose his temper until earlier. He was worried for his hyung, after all, Chanyeol was one of the guys who usually helped him when he's in trouble with his academics. Chanyeol was totally smart - he was just too lazy to do the requirements or maybe too ill disciplined in class, causing him failure in some subjects.

"Aren't we allowed here? We're high school students, hyung," Mark asked, his voice finally loud, trying to beat the loud sounds coming from the speakers of the bar.

Chanyeol chuckled. "We're on the guest list. I always am," He led the way towards the counter and asked for two glasses of his usual drink, offering the other to Mark. "I swear this is the best mix. Cheers?"

Mark sighed, knowing that he can't do anything but to accept the drink. Chanyeol looked upset even when he laughs. It occurred to Mark that he needed to at least be there to accompany Chanyeol.

He finished his drink up to the last drop and asked for another one. "Jackson was wrong,"

Mark paid attention, and brought his drink down on the table.

"I didn't masked my feeling by becoming a womanizer," Chanyeol defended staring at the empty glass in front of him being filled with his favorite drink. "I just don't like being attached to someone. The last time I did, they only burned into ash,"

"Your parents, huh?" Marks asked, eyes still looking directly at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol finished another glass and brought it back down on the table, asking for the waiter to fill it again. "I've learned that there are no such thing as second chances in this world. They go - they'll never come back. They die - they'll never live again,"

Mark was speechless, knowing that Chanyeol had a point. He finished his drink and also asked for the waiter to fill his glass. Chanyeol's drink was pretty strong, but it was indeed one of the best mixtures he had tasted. It was not too sweet and not to sour and heat trickled slowly in his throat in a soothing way.

Chanyeol continued after finishing another glass. "I've learned not to depend on chances and live my life without it. So if I ruined one's life, that's it. End of story. If I played with someone else's feelings, it's her fault; didn't she know I was a threat on girls? A womanizer? It's plain simple. I'm the monster to their fairytales, not the prince charming,"

"But will you grow old like that? Will you become the cold heart breaker forever? Hyung, these people are innocent, they are-" Mark was about to say something else, when two girls came and one of them kissed Chanyeol right on the lips.

They were both wearing a black cropped corsets, revealing their belly button and cleavage. The other one winked at Mark but he didn't respond to it, knowing what the girl might do. But whether he didn't respond, the girl touched his thigh and gave him a dirty look.

"Seems like you have a new friend here, Chanyeol oppa," The girl asked.

Chanyeol pulled away and looked at the other girl's direction. Although he was too drunk, he noticed Mark being uncomfortable with the girl being all touchy with him, making him chuckle. "Loosen up, Mark. You can wait for me outside. The club's boring tonight,"

"I'll call your driver then, hyung," Mark said and pushed the girl's hand off of his thigh gently, walking out of the club.

"I like him," The girl said.

"I'm a little bit possessive," Chanyeol said and d her .

The woman chuckled. "You're too young to be ing my dear,"

"I'm not too young for dirty games, babe," Chanyeol whispered to her ear. "In my place later," He borrowed a pen from the waiter and wrote his address on the tissue. He then inserted it between the hem of the girl's corset and cleavage.

 

Baek Ah was eager to clear things in her past.

She woke up early, not for school but to talk to someone that had been the very roots of her messed up image from Seoul University.

Inside Lotte World Tower, she disguised herself with sunglasses from the paparazzi or fans that might be present in that building. She reached the largest room of that building while some vivid images of her memories in that place seemed to flashback in her mind. It made her feel nervous, but she had to do this.

She reminisced what he said last night:

"Jackson, JB, need some girls tonight?"
"That's why you should come with me, and check out some other hot girls in Seoul,"

"Tch. Making out with different girls. I guess I'll see another girl with him on the bed," Baek Ah rolled her eyes. She knocked for three times, but no one was answering. "He's just too wasted,"

A sudden thought intrigued her.

Wondering if the passcode was still the same.

She pressed the digits: 012996. Her birthday. And then, to her surprise, it opened. And as she was expecting, two girls were sleeping soundly on his bed. But Chanyeol wasn't there.

Was he taking a bath?

But the real question inside Baek Ah's mind was: Did he do it with these two girls?

She slowly walked towards the room, only to see a topless Chanyeol sleeping soundly on his study table. His head was resting on the desk while he was holding a pen. His laptop was still opened, but the screen was covered with sticky notes: "Meeting at 8PM on Friday"; "See Mr. Kwon for financial report"; "Meeting with the board tomorrow, 7PM", etc. On the floor, scattered crumpled pieces of paper. She picked one and tried to open it. It was one of the business reports of their company with Chanyeol's doodle at its back: "Why do people leave me?"

Baek Ah snickered. "Because you're too cold; too insensitive, you dummy," She thought. She then got Chanyeol's shirt on the floor, and threw it on Chanyeol's head to wake him up. It only made him flinch.

"YA! Wake up!" Baek Ah shouted, enough for the two other girls to hear.

"Oppa, who is she?" One of the girls asked.

"Get your clothes before I rip them into pieces!" Baek Ah warned.

The girls quickly changed into their clothes and walked out of Chanyeol's room.

Baek Ah patted Chanyeol's back to wake him up again. But she only surprised herself. Chanyeol's body was totally warm, it heated up like a boiling water.

"Chanyeol oppa, are you alright? Are you sick?" Baek Ah asked anxiously.

Chanyeol chuckled. He finally stood, but his eyes still looked dazed and tired. Baek Ah had to lift her head up because of his height.

She tried not to look at Chanyeol's body. She knew that seeing him topless will totally make her blush - she was a girl anyways.

He chuckled. "Am I too hot for you that it made you blush like that?"

"Shut up and wear your shirt!" Baek Ah ordered. "And I think you're sick!"

"My body temperature's always like this," He replied and put his shirt on. "How did you come inside by the way?"

"The passcode... You didn't change it,"

"Oh, yeah," Chanyeol let out a snicker. He looked into Baek Ah's eyes. "You almost knelt in front of me just to change my passcode with your birthday,"

Baek Ah pouted. "It wasn't like that!" She crossed her arms, but still was afraid to meet Chanyeol's eyes. "And... I came here to tell you not to talk about the past anymore. Let's forget-"

Chanyeol cut her off with laughter. And Baek Ah couldn't deny it, she was still intimidated by his laughs.

"You came here just to say that?" Chanyeol continued laughing. "I bet you'd be clinging onto me again afterwards. You can't resist me,"

Baek Ah laughed this time. "Actually, I can. I even left Seoul for three years without you by my side," Baek Ah grinned while Chanyeol looked at her sternly. "I'm serious now Chanyeol oppa. We're not middle school kids anymore. Let's not talk of the past. I knew you would be laughing at me like this so I decided to talk to you just before the school starts,"

"So... You're really staying here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, and that means we have to clear things off between us. I mean there were no us, but I want to make sure that we would forget about what I did in the past for you and what you did for me in the past... Well if you really did things for me..." Baek Ah crossed her arms on her chest.

Chanyeol nodded. "Sure, I'm cool with that,"

"Thanks,"

"Do you want to come to school with me?" Chanyeol asked.

Baek Ah looked at her wristwatch. "I wouldn't want to be late with you and have detention with you so I'll be going first. Bye!"

Chanyeol nodded. "Okay, then. Bye,"

 

As planned last night, Jino came into Su Ho's office to talk about the things he had seen during the basketball match behind Kris' back. And to clarify things, Baekhyun also came. He was able to get out of his room once again with the help of Baek Ah. She told her parents she needed someone to support her in the school's dance team auditions.

"What brings you here Jino and... Baekhyun?" Su Ho asked, surprised with Baekhyun visiting him for the first time in the school government's office. Baekhyun was was sporting a Rayban shades that matched the school uniform. In other words, he still looked very attractive even though he got blind or even without him showing off his eyes with eyeliner.

"I would start by apologizing for not believing you last time," Baekhyun said, staring blankly ahead of him.

"So it's true that you're blind..." Su Ho said, his voice sympathetic. "Take a seat,"

"Yes," Baekhyun said while Jino guided him to sit on the couch across Su Ho's desk. "And I think you're the only person who could help me understand what's happening,"

"What are you talking about?" Su Ho asked.

"You said before that you've seen a dragon behind Kris back," Baekhyun started, trying to explain carefully.

Su Ho snickered. "Yeah, and you just laughed at me,"

"That's why I said I'm sorry," Baekhyun repeated.

"Anyways," Jino butted in at the heated conversation. "I saw the same thing, Su Ho oppa. At first, I thought it was just hallucinations because of stress. But another incident came. I was the girl Baekhyun oppa had saved. You might not believe me, but Baekhyun oppa saved me with light coming out from his eyes, which pushed the man away from me. It saved us both from the Swiss knife that he almost pointed at us,"

Su Ho's eyebrows furrowed in astonishment. If that really happened, then maybe, Baekhyun was one of his eleven brothers that the girl from his vision referred too. And maybe the girl was right, that Jino was a princess, because she could see the same thing he had witnessed back in the basketball match. But what are they? What do these incidents mean?'

"Are you sure that the light really came out from your eyes?" Su Ho asked. "Was that the reason why you got blind?"

"At first I was confused, but Jino had seen it too. And I think it really did came out of my eyes, because before it came out I felt a very heavy sensation on my head that it felt extremely painful. It felt like my head was going to crack or my skull was about to break, until the light came out and I fell unconscious. And then a woman suddenly appeared in my dreams saying that I have to follow the light and the princess. But then when I woke up, I became blind,"

"A woman?" Su Ho asked, his eyes already glimmering in hope. He was thinking that it might be the same woman appearing in his dreams. "What does she look like?"

"A Greek goddess.," Baekhyun plainly

"Was she in a water?" Su Ho asked again.

"No, we were like in an empty dark room and she came from a shining light that was star-shaped," Baekhyun replied.

"I had the same dream since I saved Jino from the swimming pool, the last time she was bullied. That was the first time I met Jino. And then the woman told me to stick to her because she is the princess,"

"Princess?" Jino asked.

Su Ho nodded. "And then in another dream, after the basketball match, she was telling me that Kris and I were the leaders of the twelve element holders and that we have to save EXO Planet from the evil forces, which she called the Red Forces.

"At first I thought they were stupid dreams, but when she told me she was my mother and my parents coincidentally told me that I wasn't their real son, I felt like these dreams might say something true. And she said these weren't dreams. They were visions,"

Mother? Real mother?

Baekhyun thought it was insane as well. But if it was her real mother, was she the same woman who abandoned him in front of the Byun residence?

"Su Ho hyung," Baekhyun called. Su Ho was surprised hearing Baekhyun call him 'hyung' for the first time. "You have to help me convince Kris,"

Su Ho nodded. "But you have to help me as well. The woman said there are twelve of us. We already know that Kris is the flight element holder, I am the water element holder... And I'm guessing that you are the light element holder,"

Baekhyun looked sternly. "All I want is to know what these things are for, hyung. Right now, it doesn't make sense to me at all. What is EXO Planet? What are these weird things that keep on happening to us? This doesn't happen to normal human,"

"That's why we should help each other," Su Ho reminded, his words already strong and clear.

"I will join you. I will help you find out what this is," Jino said and held Baekhyun's shoulder, thinking it might calm his curiosity down. "Right now, it doesn't make sense, but I believe one day, it will."

Su Ho held Baekhyun's other shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll help you bring your eyesight back as soon as possible. And I think it would be easier since the princess is already with us,"

"Hey, stop calling me princess," Jino said and blushed.

 

The dance team auditions still pushed through, despite of the heavy atmosphere between Kai and Lu Han since Yejin confessed her real feelings. The auditions started with Kai, Lu Han and Xiumin (the dance team officers) as judges. Students who will be joining were asked to make a one-minute choreography and to do some freestyle.

A middle-school boy suddenly came in the room. Jeon Jungkook.

As the rules stated, no middle school student can join the team yet. Until...

"I know this guy's a middle school student," Kai said, as he heard the crowd that it was against the rules for him to join. "But this guy had danced with me before, and his amazing. I was also the one who pushed him towards this auditions. I want him to join us,"

Lu Han squinted, as if internalizing what will happen if he agreed to Kai's decision. "Can we see what he has prepared for us before I decide?"

"Sure," Jungkook answered politely and waited for his music to play on the radio.

Xiumin and Lu Han were both impressed with Jungkook's sleek moves. Every moved looked powerful and controlled, and it was perfect for his aura.

"I wouldn’t question the rules either," Lu Han said and raised a thumb up. "Passed,"

Xiumin nodded. "Congratulations,"

"Next," Kai said, and two girls came in.

Byun Baek Ah and Park Hyein.

"Kai did you also pulled these girls to join the auditions?" Lu Han asked while Xiumin checked one of the posters they scattered on the walls of the school. Only, it clearly said that the auditions were exclusive for the male students of Seoul University.

"I didn't," Kai said, his face clearly astonished with the presence of females. There were murmurs around the whole room and Kai lost his temper. "I clearly stated on the poster that the auditions were for males only. I want you out of this room as soon as possible,"

"I told you not to do this," Hyein whispered to Baek Ah and stomped her feet in frustration.

"Stop whining, Hyein," Baek Ah rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Kai. Jackson! Play our song or I'll call your dad!"

As the beats of the song played on their ears, they started moving with it. Their first dance was y, and the boys started to watch them attentively. Almost all enjoyed it, except for Kai, who was completely annoyed. But he can't deny the fact that they were good as well.

When Kai thought that these girls would never fit the team, the song changed into an upbeat hiphop genre and the girls started to change their y vibe into a cool or manly one.

After the music, the students clapped their hands and some people even stood. Lu Han and Xiumin also found themselves clapping their hands.

"Passed," Lu Han said, raising his two thumbs up for a little while and clapping again.

"Out!" Kai barked and glared at Lu Han.

"Kai, can't we just change the rules? I mean, you adjusted it for Jungkook, can't we do it for them as well? They were amazing," Lu Han said, as if pleading to the younger.

"Fine, I'm giving both of you a challenge. You have to choreograph a three minute dance routine and it should impress me," Kai said, still giving them a glare.

"That would be easy," Baek Ah whisperes to Hyein.

"But here's the catch: You have to team up with two of my members, Lay and Se Hun. Lay's one of the most forgetful member of our team while Se Hun usually commits mistakes during live performances. I'll give them the power to decide who they want to be paired up with," Kai said crossing his arms on his chest and watching as s team up with the girls.

Lay chose Baek Ah while Se Hun chose Hyein.

"Kai was just provoking you, you know," Lay told Baek Ah as they walked out of the dance studio. "If I want the steps you'll be making, I will easily remember it. And based on your dance a while ago..." He then copied one of Baek Ah's dance steps. "See?"

Baek Ah chuckled, glad that her partner is friendly and kind. "It's the same thing for me. When I'm not interested with the dance, I usually forget it."

 

As they continued walking through the hallways of that floor, she saw her brother walking towards another direction in front of them. She quickly called him and pulled Lay with her.

"Baekhyun oppa! I'll let you meet someone right now. It's your batchmate, Zhang Yixing, whose commonly known as Lay."

Lay faked a smile and offered a hand to Baekhyun.

"Oops," Baek Ah chuckled. She got Baekhyun's hand and let Lay shook it. "He's blind right now,"

Lay's eyes grew wide. "Really?"

Baek Ah nodded and continued to shake both guy's hands when...

"Uh-oh! I forgot my water jug in the practice room! I'll be right back, oppas!" Baek Ah exclaimed.

As she quickly removed her off of both guys' hands and ran back to the dance studio, Baekhyun saw a flash of light and his vision turned blurry. He felt a soothing sensation on his veins, from his hands towards his head, as if something was relaxing his tensioned muscles. And then he looked straightly, and he could see a man, but it was blurry.

Was that Lay? Is it possible that he can see again?

Lay took his hand off of Baekhyun's and suddenly, there was darkness again.

"Where are you?" Baekhyun asked. "Who are you?"

"What?" Lay asked back.

---
A/N: I know I haven't updated for a gazilion years. I wish this super looooong update will make it up to you :) Please continue commenting to my story, it means a lot to me. And don't forget to subscribe. I'll be happier if you could press the upvote button hahaha :) Happy Holidays! :)