THE TIME ELEMENT

EXO Planet: The Lost Sons and Princess

Jino walked towards the lunch table in the cafeteria where they usually sit.

"Hey Jino, what took you so long?" Jinra asked. "I'm so sorry about a while ago. I didn't know there was an issue going on. I was only kidding,"

"It's okay. I wanted to apologize too. I know I became too sensitive a while ago." Jino said and smiled apologetically. "By the way, I just need Boram for a while,"

"Me? Why?" Boram asked.

 

"What?! I can't! It's in the restricted area!" Boram whispered, as if someone will hear her.

"But that library's yours!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "I mean your family owns it anyways,"

"But that doesn't mean I could sneak in around that area," Boram pouted. "I'm sorry. I would love to help you get it, but my grandfather's too strict about those books,"

Su Ho nodded. "I guess there's nothing more we can do about it,"

"I'm sorry," Jino muttered.

"It's alright. Go back to your friends now," Su Ho said and patted Jino's shoulder. He watched as the two first years leave them and sighed in disappointment.

"I've an idea!" Baekhyun whispered with a smirk.

 

A few hours passed by, and dismissal time came. Jino was about to go with D.O. to watch the singing club auditions, but she was stopped when Onew came in their classroom to call her and Kai for the detention.

"Kyungsoo-ya, I would love to watch the auditions, but Onew saem was calling me for the detention-slash-mini-study-thing," Jino said apologetically.

"It's fine, just wish us luck!" D.O. said cheerfully. "And good luck with the detention. I hope the topic wouldn't be too hard."

Jino chuckled. "I know, I hope so,"

"Are you done now?" Kai asked. "You sure you guys are not dating?"

"Could you stop about the dating issues about Jino?" D.O. said sternly.

"Woah there, I was just kidding," Kai said furiously.

"Then it's not funny!" D.O. defended, glaring at Kai that he stumbled back to his seat.

"I'll get going, Jino. I'll be late for the auditions," D.O. said and fixed his necktie.

"Y-Yeah... F-Fighting!" Jino cheered cautiously so that he won't mess up with D.O.'s temper.

"Thanks," D.O. suddenly smiled like an innocent child, different from how scary he was with Kai a while ago.

As he left the room, Kai stood again. "He sure is... surprisingly scary for his height,"

Jino scoffed. "Don't judge a book by its cover. Let's go,"

 

Meanwhile, at the student council's office...

"You are aware that Kim Boram likes you so much back in middle school, right?" Baekhyun asked Xiumin. He sat in front of him, still pretending to be blind with his Rayban sunglasses.

"Well, if it wasn't because of your sister who revealed it in the whole school, I wouldn't know that. And honestly, I think it was very unkind of your sister for revealing someone else's secret," Xiumin answered.

"Okay, my sister will apologize to her, don't you worry," Baekhyun tapped Xiumin's shoulder in assurance, while Xiumin looked at how Baekhyun's hand reached his shoulder effortlessly. "But I have a favor,"

"What?" Xiumin asked, looking at Su Ho as if asking if Baekhyun's favor would be dangerous.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Baekhyun," Su Ho held Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Xiumin hyung, this is a really serious matter. And it involves us knowing who we really are," Baekhyun looked at Xiumin sternly.

"You're crazy," Su Ho sighed and held his forehead in embarrassment.

Baekhyun continued. "I want you to come to the library and get the book about EXO Planet in the restricted area," Baekhyun said.

"Why would I do that? I'm your senior!" Xiumin pushed Baekhyun away.

Baekhyun quickly held Xiumin's collar and pushed him to the wall. "Because BYUN BAEKHYUN said so,"

"What the heck," Xiumin snickered.

"Do you want my little sister to apologize to your old friend, Boram?" Baekhyun challenged.

Xiumin thought for a moment. This was his only to chance to make things right again after his years of silence. He sighed. "Fine. I'll try. But if she tells me she can't, I won't insist okay?"

"Man, that's what I'm talking about!" Baekhyun raised his hand for a high five.

"Are you really blind? You don't look so blind to me," Xiumin said and walked away without doing the high-five with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun scratched his head with the hand he raised up. "I forgot I was acting blind!" He chuckled.

"You're really nuts," Su Ho muttered.

"Yet you still followed me," Baekhyun chuckled.

"Aigoo, I think you should've been blind forever!" Su Ho teased.

"Ya, this halbae!" Baekhyun pushed Su Ho and quickly ran outside the room.

"Ya!" Su Ho pointed him and tried to catch him.

 

Onew's office was all messed up with newspapers and stacks of short bond papers with different articles written on it. Some books and pieces of crumpled paper were scattered on the wooden floor, but there were still enough space to walk on.

"You should have knocked on the door first, you know. I could have fixed this office before you guys could get in," Onew said while he made his cup of coffee. He put it down on his table clumsily, that some of his coffee spilled on its saucer.

"Coffee?" He offered as he sat on his old leather office chair, but both students refused. "Anyways, you can sit down on those chairs... But be sure to dust it off. I forgot to clean them. There's an interesting topic going around NASA today and I would love to be part of it,"

Kai and Jino looked at each other, thinking whether to dust off the chairs or not. But Jino started to do it, so Kai followed. The dirt on it was to thick, that they coughed from it until it got clean. They both sat on the chairs in front Onew's desk and watched him sip on his coffee.

"This is really not the typical detention that would punish students, unless you hate research," Onew said as he placed his cup of coffee down on its saucer.

"Research?" Kai and Jino asked in unison and looked at each other, as if trying to get some moral support for each other.

"Yes. I told you, there's some interesting topic going on in NASA, and I want you to help me in this study," Onew smiled.

"Wow, so you would ask us to help you without even getting paid?" Kai asked mockingly.

Onew chuckled. "Don't worry Kai. I'm only going to give you one specific topic to research on. And this thing is not graded. I just need your help on certain topics. If you can only give me a one page report, that's fine; but of course, the more, the better. And you don't have to worry. I'll give credits to your part in helping me with this research,"

"So what is the specific topic, sir?" Jino asked.

"Well, we've heard of a planet outside the solar system that could possibly sustain life for humans like us. They call it the Extrasolar Planet because it's outside the Solar System,"

"Extrasolar Planet... EXO Planet?" Jino mumbled to herself.

"Yes! Yes, that's the shortcut for it. Years ago, we found a spaceship land on a forest in Jeju Island. But no one knows who owned it. Before it reached our planet, NASA had detected it, but we only found one thing - they were using the English alphabet. Written on the spaceship, were the letter-O,"

Kai and Jino looked at each other, their eyes glistening in curiosity.

 

A few minutes after, the meeting ended and Kai and Jino headed outside Onew's office with a confused mind. A planet that could sustain human life is not just some sick joke to laugh about. Someday, the world may need it and they will become part of such study. But to become part of such study means to be hungry for more information or knowledge.

"Kai, I know a place where things will be easier for us," Jino said sternly.

"Where?" He asked.

"Boram's library, they have a book there about EXO Planet," Jino replied but regretted saying it to Kai. Saying where the book is located and getting it from the library may upset Boram.

"Then let's get it after our dance troupe's auditions!" Kai said excitedly.

"But... It's in the restricted area," Jino frowned.

"Jino, she volunteered to help us. I'll kill her if she won't give it to me!"

"Ya! She's still my friend, don't talk about her that way!" Jino defended.

Kai rolled his eyes and snickered. "It's an exaggerating. I don't kill. But whatever, we'll get that book whether she likes it or not. See me after the dance club auditions, alright?"

"I have work!" Jino panicked.

"Ditch it!" Kai said and ran towards the practice room.

"YA!"

 

The second part of Hyein and Baek Ah's auditions came when Kai walked in the dance practice room.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I'm sure Jackson told you about the detention with that science teacher," Kai explained.

"It's fine. They've been practicing for a while, but Se Hun's still not around." Lu Han looked around.

"Let's not waste time. Let's start the auditions. So here's the mechanics. If I was pleased with what you performed, you're in. Otherwise, you're-"

"Sorry, I'm late!" Se Hun came in the room, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Man, why did you ditch classes today?" Jimin asked.

"Too lazy, as always," Se Hun said and threw his bag somewhere at the side. "Hey," He greeted Hyein.

"Why are you late?!" Hyein whispered angrily. Sehun just gave him a tap on the head, saying, "I'm here now."

"...Otherwise, you're out," Kai continued announcing the rule. "First, Baek Ah and Lay!"

"You better make me pass this so I'll treat you!" Baek Ah said with hands on her hips.

"Oooh, that sounds challenging," Lay said with a sly smile. "Alright,"

The audition started with Lay and Baek Ah's dance. It was some funky dance with a mixture of popping and locking. Kai seemed to like it as he nodded to the beat of the song.

Se Hun sighed. He was not in his right mind and that's the real reason why he couldn't go to school. What happened last night? Did wind really come out of his hands, blowing the truck away from the both of them?

And what was the butterfly saying?

"Ya, aren't you going to warm up or something?" Hyein asked. "You're so lazy,"

Sehun looked at her and bent his head to the side, starting to stretch.

"Good," Hyein said. "We have to make this perfect, alright?"

"We only practiced for a day. Kai told you I usually make mistakes," Sehun said as he stretched his arms.

"Ya!" Hyein slapped Sehun's shoulder. "I need to get in!"

He chuckled. "You heard Kai. I don't even understand why you girls want to join us when you can make your own,"

"That was nice," Meanwhile, Lu Han complimented as Lay and Baek Ah's routine finished. He clapped his hands together with the other members. "Congratulations,"

"Next," Kai said.

"Good luck, Hyein," Sehun said and walked at the center first. Hyein sighed heavily before following Sehun at the center of the room.

However, in the middle of the dance...

Sehun saw Jino through the dance room's window. She was walking to the corridors of the school.

And he was sure now. He needed answers. He needs to know what he is capable of.... Until a wrong move from Sehun ruined the dance, making Hyein feel nervous. Sehun, in the middle of the dance walked out of the room without saying a word.

"OUT." Kai said.

"What? No!" Baek Ah said. "What the heck is that guy's problem?!"

"He's too stubborn and your friend failed to tame him," Kai said.

"What?! She's not auditioning as a coach! She's just wants to be in this group!" Baek Ah defended.

"It's fine, Baek Ah," Hyein said. "Can I at least finish the routine? I'd be very disappointed if I won't,"

"Play it," Kai ordered, and Mark played the song.

 She danced as if nothing had happened. She didn't let anyone see how embarrassed she felt, but as soon as the song ended, she walked out of the room.

"Hey, give her another chance," Mark said.

"I don't know why I should do that," Kai said, looking sternly at Mark.

 

Meanwhile...

"H-Hey!" Se Hun called and caught Jino's wrist, pulling her so she would face him.

Jino brightened up as she saw Se Hun. "Are you ready for some answers?"

Se Hun nodded. "I'm Oh Se Hun, by the way,"

 

"Su Ho, have you seen a new neck tie around here? I think I left it on your table after you talked to us because of our fight with BTS..." Him Chan said, looking around the room.

"Neck tie?" Su Ho furrowed his eyebrows. "I haven't seen..." A sudden image flashed on his mind - the necktie he found when he saw Jino drowning on the pool. "Why did you buy a new necktie anyways?"

"Oh... I sort of lost the old one but I have forgotten when, so I bought a new one." Him Chan scratched his head and chuckled. "I got tired of using just two neckties every week so I bought a new one last time."

Su Ho squinted. "When have you lost this neck tie?"

"Uhmm..." Him Chan thought for a while.

But then someone suddenly barged in his room.

"Su Ho- oh... Sorry, I forgot to knock again," Jino said and closed the door.

"So, have you seen my new neck tie?" Him Chan asked.

"I haven't," Su Ho said and sighed. "But I think I found the old one,"

"W-What?" Him Chan asked.

Su Ho pulled his drawer and got the necktie that started everything. "Is this yours?" He asked, raising the necktie.

"Well," Him Chan scratched his head. "My mom puts my initials at the back of my neck ties,"

Su Ho scanned the back of the necktie... And there lies in black ink, in little font: KHC for Kim Him Chan.

"This is yours," Su Ho said and faked a smile.

"Ya, how could you steal this! I've been looking for it in my entire life!" Him Chan said. "I even bought a new one for this,"

"Him Chan... I would love an explanation, but I have an important visitor,"

"Explanation?"

"Better bring B.A.P with you," Su Ho said.

"What?" Him Chan asked in confusion.

"I'll talk to you at lunch tomorrow," Su Ho said and smiled.

Him Chan left without a word, while Jino came inside the room together with Sehun.

Su Ho suddenly pushed his fist down on the table, his face getting pale from madness. He trusted Kim Him Chan, and he never thought he'd still be a bully.

"S-Su Ho oppa, are you okay?" Jino asked.

"I've finally met who almost killed you," Su Ho said.

Jino's eyes grew wide. Even the sharp eyes of Sehun, who doesn't know a thing, grew wide.

"Oppa... Let's talk about this privately. I brought a new friend here,"

Su Ho gulped and looked at Se Hun.

"He was the guy I told you who saved me from the truck last time,"

"S-Se Hun?" Now Su Ho's eyes grew wide.

"You know him?" Jino asked.

"Well... He's my little brother's friend before so... I never imagined he'd be..."

"I'm not sure either. Jino told me she has the answers... I don't know if I should believe her, but I'm confused right now,"

"There's a lot of things you have to know," Su Ho said. "But based from my experience, have you dreamt about a girl telling you some things about you?"

"I only saw a butterfly... And heard voices..." Sehun said.

"And what did it say?"

"That I have to stick with Jino because she speaks of truth..."

"Same as mine," Su Ho said.

"We have to tell Baekhyun too," Jino said.

 

Xiumin came to the library as planned. At first the number of books amazed him, thinking how could someone collect such copies and just lend it to different persons. It was indeed the largest library he had ever seen.

A sudden clash of books on the floor distracted him from looking around. It was finally the reason why he came there - Boram. He quickly walked towards her and tried to help.

"I-It's fine. I'm alright. You don't have to help me," Boram said and hurriedly got all the books and stood.

"H-Hey, wait! C-Can you help-" Xiumin was cut off.

"If you need anything, you can ask at the librarian," Boram pointed at the librarian's desk and walked away.

Xiumin sighed. He knew Boram was avoiding her probably because his presence embarrasses her. His presence may have been a reminder of an awkward puppy love from the past, during their middle school.

"Wait," He held Boram's arm. "Boram, can we talk?"

Boram quickly shoved Xiumin's hand gently away from hers. "But oppa, this isn't the perfect place for chitchat,"

"Boram, I was never mad at you for liking me, okay?" Xiumin said straightforwardly. "I was just flustered at that time and I didn't know how to react,"

Boram smiled. "I-It's good to know,"

"So please, don't feel awkward when I'm around. I really want to be friends with you again,"

Boram looked at Xiumin in the eyes. "Do you need something?"

"W-Well..." Xiumin chuckled. "I do need something in the library, but does this mean we're friends again?"

"What do you need?" Boram asked.

"I was wondering if you have a book about EXO Planet,"

Boram sighed. "Again? Even you?!" Boram brought the pile of books down on a table. "Tell me, honestly, what's with the EXO Planet book?"

"I just got... interested..." Xiumin tried to look as honest as possible, but it seems like he wasn't a good actor.

Boram crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "It's payback time. I'll accept you as my friend if you'll tell me the truth!"

"Aish! Baekhyun needs it! I don't know why but he told me that it involves him and Su Ho to know who they really are,"

"I never thought you'd be one of Baekhyun sunbae's slave,"

"He'll kill me if I wouldn't do this,"

"So you went here and apologized to me because of that?"

Xiumin got silent for a moment. "No... No, of course not. I just found this time as the right opportunity to apologize..."

Boram sighed. "Why did you put yourself into so much trouble? You know Baekhyun sunbae and his friends! If he does not get what he wants, you'll surely be a dead meat!"

"Don't worry about me... I just thought it was the perfect time for me to apologize. And I didn't know that you own this and that you're here everyday,"

Boram's phone suddenly rang, disturbing them from their conversation.

"You're going here?" She asked in shock.

 

Meanwhile, inside Kai's car...

"Can I turn the radio on?" Jino asked.

"Sure," Kai replied.

Nan niga jeil joha niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
(I like you the best, you’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over)

The radio played B2ST's I Like You The Best. Kai quickly changed the radio station. "Old song,"

Oraenmane neukkyeojineun i gibuneun mwolkka
Oraenmane seolleneun i neukkim
Geudaeneun boinayo i tteollyeooneun nae ipsuri
Oneul bam nege meotjin seonmureul julgeyo
(What is this feeling I’m getting for the first time in a while?
This heart fluttering feeling for the first time in a while
Can you see my trembling lips?
I’ll give you a great present tonight)

As Kai heard these lines from Hello Venus' Wiggle Wiggle, he quickly pressed the button to change the radio station again. "Too sensual,"

Jino just stared at him. "W-We can just ride there in silence if you want,"

Kai sighed and changed the radio station but the next song disturbed him again.

Hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo, naekkeo
Dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo, nan nikkeo
(Don’t look at other girls no matter what they say you’re mine, you’re mine)
Don’t even talk to other girls, I’m yours, I’m yours)

"YA!" Kai pressed the brake violently and his car stopped to the sidewalk. "What's wrong with radio stations today?! Even playing the Gwiyomi Player, aish! Hey, car! Are you becoming Bumblebee now?!"

Jino laughed. "You look so embarrassed with that song! Have you ever tried doing that? And what did you say? Bumble what? Bumblebee?"

"Bumblebee! The yellow Camaro autobot - a car which transforms into a robot - from the Transformers movie and he talks through his radio! You should know that!" Kai sighed heavily, as if Bumblebee was the most important thing Jino should know. "And n-no, I haven't tried Gwiyomi Player! Of course not! Why would I?"

"You're so defensive. It's just a yes or no question," Jino chuckled. As the song hit the chorus, she mockingly did the actions.

"Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi
Ideohagi ineun gwiyomi
Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi
(1 plus 1 equals Gwiyomi
2 plus 2 equals Gwiyomi

3 plus 3 equals Gwiyomi)" Jino sang and did the actions while Kai only gave her a look.

"Stop it," Kai said and shook his head. And then, Kai suddenly chuckled.

"Sadeohagi sado gwiyomi
Ohdeohagi ohdo gwiyomi
(4 plus 4 equals Gwiyomi too
5 plus 5 equals Gwiyomi too)" Jino continued.

"I told you to stop!" He continued laughing.

"Yukdeohagi yukeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi
Nan gwiyomi!
(6 plus 6 equals chu chu chu chu chu chu Gwiyomi
I’m Gwiyomi)!" Jino sang as she kissed her own fingers playfully, just like how the song was done.

Kai suddenly felt his heart race. He felt nervous that he couldn't laugh anymore. He cleared his throat and quickly turned the radio off. "Maybe it's better to go there quietly,"

"Okay..." Jino said and hugged her backpack.

"Ya, don't you know how to put your seatbelt on?!" Kai reprimanded. He then reached for Jino's seatbelt, that Jino could surprisingly smell the sweet lemon scent of Kai's shampoo. "You pull this and then you lock it here," Kai then pressed the end of the strap to the buckle. "And that's how you practice safety, Jino. Aren't you scared of that mild injury to become serious?"

"I'm not dumb. I know how to do it, Kai. I just forgot to put it on like how you forgot to remind me," Jino defended.

Kai only shifted the gear to drive and his eyes focused on the road.

"Thanks for being concerned about the injury,"

"I wasn't. I was just teaching you how to use the seatbelt,"

"Yeah, right," She teased.

Jino felt safe with Kai's defensive driving, although the atmosphere was too awkward for the both of them. Kai was silent while Jino had too much questions running in her head.

Should she tell him what she knows of EXO Planet? Should she ask him why he wouldn't want her to be his friend?

The silence passed until they reached the library. Jino took her seatbelt off and got out of the car, together with Kai.

"Boram," Jino called in a soft voice as she saw Boram talking with Xiumin.

"How are you? What's the thesis all about?" Boram asked.

Jino looked at Kai, like she needed help. She looked on the ground and sighed. "It's all about the EXO Planet, Boram,"

"What?" Boram asked in shock. "What's that planet all about?"

Kai suddenly held Boram's shoulders. "I don't care if it's in the restricted area, but this is our only chance for that detention with Onew-saem. And remember, you're part of it,"

Boram looked at Kai, realizing that he had a point. She was part of this. And she needs to help her friends.

"So what's the plan?" Boram asked, whispering softly.

 

Jino walked to the pub after meeting up with her other friends who were also in detention. Suddenly, as she walked towards the entrance, but Jessica stopped her.

"Why are you late?" Jessica asked.

"She was with me," Suddenly, Kris came in from the pub. "Jino was with me, so you don't have to be mad at her, alright?"

Jino bowed a 90-degree bow. "I was in the library, researching. I thought it would be late if I'd research after work, so I headed there after class. I'm sorry that Kris sunbae had to lie to you to cover me up,"

Kris' rolled his eyes. "Just don't be mad at her Jessica,"

"Alright, go back to work," Jessica said.

"Wait, Jino." Kris held Jino's arm. "Can you stop avoiding me?"

"I'm not," Jino shook her head and pushed Kris' arm. She quickly walked in the restroom to change into the pub's uniform. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed. She knows deeply inside that she was avoiding Kris, and she didn't know why. She was supposed to be bringing him towards the group. But was she blinded with her own angst just because he lied to her and that he didn't want to believe Su Ho and Baekhyun.

She walked out of the restroom and walked to the bar. As her eyes met Tao's, she suddenly remembered what he said last night: "You have to be careful. Accidents... You'll never know when they could happen..." She was confused whether she should really think that he can predict things or maybe it was just a friendly reminder.

"Hey," Jino greeted.

"Hey," Tao greeted back as if nothing happened.

Jino looked for words, thinking how she would start. But...

"I heard you were on detention," Tao said.

"Really? From who?" Jino asked.

"You know how gossips spread so fast in school, Jino," Tao chuckled while brewing some coffee.

"Well, yeah. Onew-saem isn't as soft as he looks like," Jino said. "He asked us to make a research paper,"

"Have you thought about... doing it in the library nearby?" Tao asked.

Jino looked at him in fascination. "Yeah... Why?"

"Uhm... You have to make it on time though... With our schedule, I don't think you'd be able to catch up the library,"

"Tao," Jino called. She waited until Tao faced her. "I know this is really insane... But last night you reminded me to be cautious on my way home. I almost died from a ten-wheeler truck, thanks to some man who-" she remembered Sehun but she thought he won't be able to understand or believe about the man blowing off the truck away. "Anyways, my point is-"

Tao cut her off by suddenly pulling her out of the pub.

"I knew you'd figure it out so I didn't want to argue anymore by keeping it," Tao said, sitting on the bench behind them.

Jino sat beside him. "Y-You can predict the future?!"

"Shhh," Tao hissed. "You're the first person to know. And I want you to be the last,"

"Future..." Jino uttered. "Have you met a woman in your dreams saying that you should stick to the princess?"

Tao laughed. "Ya, I can only see the future but what you're thinking is something beyond imagination,"

Jino felt her cheeks turn red from embarrassment. "S-Sorry, I was just..."

"I know... I know what's been up with you lately," Tao said. "When I look at someone's eyes, I can slightly see the future, but it's really painful in my head so I try not to look at them for the long time,"

"That explains your timid eye contact," Jino said.

Tao chuckled. "I hope you don't mind me reminding you. It really scares me sometimes. I'd feel guilty if I wouldn't tell you,"

Jino nodded. "It's fine,"

"I knew you'd be fine with this," Tao smiled.

"You just predicted it," Jino said.

"Well sometimes what I see changes..." Tao said. "I actually saw you dead with the ten wheeler truck,"

"Really?!" Jino almost shouted. "T-Thank you for reminding me... If it weren't for you I'd be dead,"

"Jino," Tao held her hand. "You're a kind person, and you have to take care of yourself. Because sometimes you'll face challenges alone. Sometimes we can't change the future or sometimes it will be too late for me to warn you,"

Jino nodded. "Thanks a lot, Tao," She stood and walked back to the pub.

Tao almost followed her back to the pub, but then a butterfly came on his shoulders. It had different colors on its thin wings. Its edges glimmered with silver and gold glitters.

"You lied to her," The butterfly said.

"I don't want to be involved in any of this," Tao said.

"It's your destiny Tao. You can't change what you saw," The butterfly said.

Tao was about to open the door to the pub and leave the butterfly, when two men in black suits held his arms.

"Ya, let go of me," Tao said.

"You have to come with us," One of the guys said.

"I don't want to," Tao said calmly.

"Then you have to deal with us," Another man said and held his arms tighter.

Tao tried to fight back. He nudged both men's obliques using his elbows and pushed them forward. Both guys quickly stood, giving him consecutive kick and punches, which he easily counter attacked.

Jino felt odd that Tao wasn't still inside the pub. And since someone has to mix the drinks and Tao was the only one who knows it better than all of the waiters, she quickly went outside to check if he was still there.

Only to see Tao kneeling on the ground, lips bleeding and face bruised up. He suddenly stood up, kicking the man again.

Jino felt like she had to save Tao this time. But...

"Ya!" The guy called Jino.

Tao turned his head, looking who's behind him and met Jino's eyes. He looked like a lost child looking for an answer on a simple question that was too complicated for his mind.

"Don't..." He weakly said.

"Who are they?" Jino asked. "What do you want?"

"I'll come with you then," Tao sighed and surrendered himself from the men in suits. "Just don't hurt her,"

"Ooh, is she your girlfriend?" One of the guys said.

"Who are you to ask about my private life?" Tao asked.

"My sincere apologies," The guy said.

Tao snickered and gave them a death glare. "Aish, saying sorry when they even dared to kill me," he walked towards a black limousine.

"Kill you?! Not kill you sir, just discipli-"

"Stop. Get in or I'll find my way to escape," Tao said.

"Yes, sir," The other guys said.

"A black limo? S-So it's true? He's a chaebol?" Jino asked herself.