Are we "Normal" now?

Unexpectedly

Part 1

Yongguk’s POV:

            Her face stiffened as I leaned in closer. We were eye to eye and our noses were inches away from each other. Her eyes softened—“Yongguk hyung!” the faint voice became louder as the sound of footsteps approached the room. Daehyun? Our quick glance met one another.

            She grabbed my arm,” What do I do?” she said in a panic.

            “It’s okay, it’s only Daehyun. He won’t tell,” I reassured her.

            Just then Daehyun entered the room, not expecting what was in front of him. His eyes fluttered in sign of confusion and the gap between his lips grew, shaping his mouth into an O. “Ah, sorry…I should’ve knocked,” he slowly turned around.

            “Too late now, what are you doing here?” I took a seat on my bed.

Your POV:

            Daehyun turned to face Yongguk, glanced at you then back at Yongguk. “I was going to go grab lunch with you and we could buy B.A.P. some before practicing,” his eyes slowly drifted towards you.

            “Is this your first time seeing Hyemi?” Yongguk stood up,” let’s go,” the two of them exited the room but within seconds you heard,” Hyemi, what are you doing? Let’s go!” his deep voice blared from downstairs.

            “Coming!” you dashed downstairs.

            Zelo flung his arms around crazily, Jongup spun a windmill on the smooth floor, Himchan and Yongjae lounged on the 3-seated couch; this was the scene you saw when the door to the practice room opened. “Who wants chicken?” Daehyun swung the two bags of fried and grilled chickens up. A mixture of “Me!” and “I do!” responded.

            “Oh, Hyemi noona,” Zelo spotted you behind the two men,” What are you doing here?”

            You shrugged and smiled at him. The group was stunned. “Sh-she smiled,” Jongup stuttered. Within minutes you felt like you gained five new brothers. With chicken wings in their hands they discussed about their next gig. For the next three hours they practiced; singing, dancing, and just having fun. The fun ended when Yongguk checked his black watch and sighed.

            “Guys I gotta go,” He stood up, unwrinkled his jeans and stared at you,” do you want to go home now or stay with the guys for a bit?”

            “I’ll stay with the guys. Have fun on your date,” you smiled the nicest smile you could do although you knew what the smile really meant. Yongguk sighed again this time ruffling the back of his head. He left.

            “Noona, don’t worry about it. He has no feelings for Jieun,” Zelo said bluntly.

            “I don’t mind who he dates, really,” you turned to Zelo and messed up the boy’s hair.

            “I heard there’s a new amusement park opened. Shall we go check it out?” The guys lit up at Himchan’s words.

            Although it was a Sunday the amusement park flourished with people of all ages. Whole packs of families filled the outside picnic benches, hoards of couples filed in for the Ferris wheel, little kids from all sizes splashed wildly in the big oval shaped pool which occupied the middle of the park. Roller coasters were placed randomly throughout the park with long lines awaiting them. The guys decided to go to the arcade room first. You followed them around from one mini game to the next. First were mini basketball games, then the test-how-hard-you-can-punch game, and a lot more when finally they stopped at the throw-the-ring-onto-the-bottle-and-you-win-big-stuffed-animals game. Each of you split the rings so that each would have five. Himchan, Daehyun, Yongjae, and Zelo failed. You were up next. The ring spun towards the 4x4 rows of glass bottles. Each one clucked the bottle and trembled down to the concrete floor. With the last ring in your hand you were determined. You wanted that enormous pink pig. Your hopes came to an end when the ring ricocheted off the bottle and skid to the floor.               “Good try Hyemi,” Daehyun and Yongjae chimed in.

            “Which one do you want Hyemi?” the quite Jongup asked.

            “I wanted the pig,” you frowned.

            He threw all five of the red rings simultaneously causing a big gasp from you and the rest of the guys. Himchan shook his head and tsk, knowing there’s no chance in doing that. The group turned around, deciding where they should go next when Jongup’s voice made then stop.

            “Yes, that one, the pink pig,” he turned to you and smiled.

            Your jaw dropped as you spotted a red ring hugging the neck of the glass bottle at the corner. “Jongup! That’s amazing! OMG ahaha,” you jumped up and down high fiving the guy. The man in charged handed Jongup the pig which he then handed to you. With your short arms you struggled to hold it in place so the pig ended up in Jongup’s arms agian. You gave him a bear hug after that which caused a stir with the other guys.

            “Noona never hugged me before,” Zelo pouted.

            “Yeah, share the love,” Daehyun opened his arms for an embrace.

            “You already have a girlfriend,” Yongjae pushed Daehyun’s arms away,” Hyemi, I’m still single, hug me,” He spread his arms, waiting for you.

            You broke into laughter while still in Jongup’s arms. Strange because you let go of him a long time ago but the kid still have his arm around you. One arm hugged the pink pig and the other hugged your waist. You could tell he was nicely built and his scent was intriguing so you didn’t mind being like this for a while. You were happy to be around such wonderful boys. This pure happiness you yearned for finally arrived and you wouldn’t exchange anything else for it.

            “Hyemi?” a girly tone vibrated your ears from behind.