~ 13

Decisions ~
Hey,its me Jenny here. This is my portion I wrote and I tried to make it as interesting as possible. I really had fun writing it and hope you enjoy it as much as I had fun writing this portion of the story.
Thank you so much in advanced.
__________________________________________________

Jaehwan and I walked to ‘Le Maison Bleu’ and I saw two guys chatting it up and I wanted to walk back out because of one of the guys there. The cafe was not really busy at this hour. Most of the time when I visited, it was fairly busy but now it was just the manager Taekwoon and his best friend.

 

As I stood right in front of the door of the cafe seeing who was there and I knudged Jaehwan. “We should get out of here, I think we came at the wrong time.” I said very softly. Jaehwan looked at me amused. “Isn’t that your boyfriend? So are you two like... upset at each other?” he asked quietly.

 

But I guess he wasn’t talking soft enough because Hakyeon turned around and saw me standing there. He tried his best to keep his cool. “So it’s you again.” Looking at Jaehwan. I glared at my boyfriend that I was still upset with. “You hang around women all the time, so I can be around men too! Besides he is just my study partner.”

 

Leo was sitting in front of the counter just sighing. He really cared about his friend and couldn’t bear to see his best friend and his girlfriend arguing over something stupid. As Leo was cleaning the counter, he was making sure he stocked everything.Including cups,coffee beans,making fresh batches of drip coffee and cleaning his work station. Leo was alone since Jongdae won’t be working till later during the day.

 

Jaehwan was dumbfounded and he thought to himself that he was a bad luck because everytime he was around me, I was fighting with someone, whether it be my boyfriend or best friend. I told Jaehwan sterenly.“You don’t have to leave, because we are leaving, plus I don’t have much to say to him anyways.” Jaehwan just looked around looking awkward and I dragged him out of the cafe. “We gotta go study anyways and I can’t study in that atmosphere. Let’s go to the library, thats the best place to be for people like us.” I said with lots of confidence but deep inside, I was really shaking.

 

Jaehwan just nodded feeling bad for me. We walked to the school library since it was not far away from ‘Le Maison Bleu’. We sat there inside of the library quietly focusing on our next exam. It was a stressy time for me because not only I had to study a lot for this class called Human Anatomy but I was quite nervous about how I was gonna go about furthering my pursuit, for my dream of becoming a singer. On Top of that, my situation with Hakyeon too. I shook my head in frustration but I tried my best to do it quietly.

 

I didn’t think that I was gonna run into Hakyeon at the cafe that I go to like a second home. My plan was to have some nice coffee, sit on their comfy sofa, and study in a nice atmosphere with my study partner here. Jaehwan looked like he couldn’t focus either for some reason. I caught him looking at magazines of different hair styles instead of reading about the human body parts. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

 

Right after Jaehwan and I left ‘Le Maison’ Hakyeon and Leo were talking about what had been going on with him lately. Leo was not much of a talker but he tried his best to give him advice and he was more of a listener and a very good one too.

 

“I don’t know what is wrong with her! She is avoiding me now.” Hakyeon sighed. Leo thought that there had to be a reason why I was acting like that. Leo was very good at breaking things down and like a detective, he felt like there had to be a reason for everything. Leo knew his habits too. Of course he would, since they have been best friends for quite sometime.

 

“What should I do Leo? I am confused. I went out with her as a joke to get back at someone but now I am slowly starting to like her.” Leo was being serious with his best friend. “Be honest to yourself. Don’t let your pride get in the way.” Leo let out a small hopeful smile to his friend. He normally doesn’t smile much either but if it is for his best buddy Hakeyon, Leo would do certain things out of his comfort zone and that’s including saying more than one word. Also that slightly awkward smile.

 

Hakyeon finished drinking his cold latte. “Thanks man I gotta go. I will call you later.” He left his empty latte cup on the counter and Leo had to clean it up. Hakyeon hurried out of the cafe and went for a walk. He wanted to be alone and he had to go to his job but he wasn’t even excited like normal. Dancing was his life and teaching people what he loved brought a lot of joy but today, he didn’t want to bother with anything.

 

As soon as Hakyeon left, Leo couldn’t help but to feel bad for his friend. While he was cleaning and restocking the shop, Jongdae walked in. Jongdae saw his manager looking somewhat down. Although, Leo’s expressions don’t really change much so people couldn’t really tell when he was sad or even mad. Jongdae was very observant and that was including how his boss was feeling. “Leo Hyung.” Jongdae said in his signature high pitched and cheerful voice. Jongdae decided not to be too cheerful because he didn’t want to get on his boss’s nerves. Jongdae went over to the counter where Leo was then tapped on his shoulder gently, “Leo Hyung.”


Leo was very focused on his work so didn’t notice that Jongdae had arrived, not until Jongdae got his attention by tapping him on the shoulder. “You are here... Jongdae.” Then Leo continued with what he was doing while Jongdae took over doing most of the chores around the cafe.