Australia

Secret
 

 

Same time in Australia: 8 AM

“Dongjun hurry up and pass the ball!” cried Heechul "It's basketball! NOT hog-the-ball!"

“Ya! You feel like eating the two Hyun’s cooking today?” threatened Siwan

FLASH BACK:

“Kevin HUYNG!! Doojoon HUYNG!!! Come quick!” the two maknaes ran into the room, both out of breath.

“Nae? What’s wrong you two?” asked Kevin "Who got into what now??!"

“NO ONE!! BUT the ARMY is outside!!” cried Dongjun and Dongwoon at the same time while pointing to the window

“O! Phew! No one got into anything...........WHAT!!!??!! ARMY????! What are you two talking about? What happened? What army?” Kevin suddenly had this sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach

“Australia’s national guard is outside!!!! We were in our room playing video games when we heard a helicopter so we looked out the window to see what’s going on and there were soldiers and helicopters everywhere and they were...”

Kevin and Doojoon rushed to the window and looked out not waiting to hear the whole story. Sure enough there were three helicopters that had already landed in the yard; cars were driving in thru the front gates soldiers in uniforms and guns pouring out on the choppers and over the walls.

“You know I think we better go and see what’s going on before something really happens.” said Doojoon looking at Kevin and both hurriedly headed to the door.

“FREEZE! Put your hands behind your head!” two soldiers stood there with their guns aimed at Kevin and Doojoon that just walked thru the door.

“What’s going on?” asked Kevin as he followed the given instructions without taking his eyes of the soldiers.

“Kevin? Doojoon? What are you two doing here?” a voice came behind them.

“Colonel Bricks! What are you doing here?” asked Doojoon recognizing the speaker

“Long story short, about two hours ago traces of radioactivity were picked up in this area by our satellite. Rising national alert to level two, my squad got orders from the headquarters to investigate.”

“Aaaaaaa….......….RADIOACTIVITY??!?!!!”

CRCK CRCK…colonel we were able to trace the core of the leak, its coming from the back building, waiting for further orders sir!”

“The back building?” yelled the both boys looking at each other

“You two know what’s going on?” asked the colonel looking at the two standing before him.

“No, but I'm starting to suspect what it is and man.. I wish I didn’t...” replied Kevin shaking his head as he took off running

“Come on colonel!” Doojoon took off after Kevin motioning the colonel to follow him

As they arrived at their destination they heard “FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE!!” when they looked in a comical sight met their eyes:

Hyungsik and Hyunseung were kneeling on the ground surrounded by a dozen of soldiers with guns aimed at them wearing pink aprons with yellow daisies on them, both were covered in flour and eggs.

“H..H..H..Hyung what’s going on??” asked Hyungsik looking up at Kevin

“SIR! We found the target!”

“Where is it soldier?”

“Umm..…it seems like it’s coming from this bowl…....”

“HEY!! That’s our egg stew that we are making for dinne! It took us HOURS to perfect the taste!” cried Hyunseung looking up at the appointed bow

“EGG STEW!?????!”

"DINNER????!!!"

“Yeah we were on kitchen duty today so we decided to make something super yummy!” answered the two unanimously

"What did you put in there!?"

"Um...ketchup, soy sauce, mayo, raw fish, eggs, chocolate syrup, rice, mustard, lemons, tomatoes, flour, the secret sauce from the yellow and blue bottles and a dash of black powder we found on the bench.....and some shoe polish fell in..accidentally...."

"I think I heard enough....That black powder and the liquid in those bottles are what I was working on for the new radioactive-reactor.....And that was supposed to be our dinner" interrupted the Kevin

"Yea and I think I’m going to be sick!" added Doojoon

“I think I understand what’s going on here,” replied the colonel slightly shaking his head, “OK boys clean up here and let’s go! Oh and Kevin if I were you I wouldn’t let the two of them anywhere near the kitchen again!”

END OF FLASHBACK.

“No way hyung!” answered Dongjun furiously shaking his head

“Then hurry up and pass the ball you ball-hugger!”

“Nae!” the youngest answered, throwing the ball as hard as he could at Heechul and hitting him right in the nose.

“HEY!! That hurt you punk!” screeched Heechul rubbing his nose

“No pain, no gain!” was the quick reply from Dongjun as he started to slowly edge towards the exit. Noticing that, Heechul took off running to catch after him. Ten minutes later Heechul had him in a headlock. Siwan stood there laughing at the two mischievous dongsaeng’s when he noticed Kwanghee coming towards them.

“YA! You two stop messing around and come Kevin hyung is calling.” called out Kwanghee “Dongjun go and wake your hyungs. Tell them to come quick, Kevin hyung just came and is waiting for everyone to gather in his room”