Unpleasantness

Secret

Ella was just standing watching them. She knew Dongwoon and she knew exactly what those guy got themself’s into. She was right Dongwoon took care of the entire gang in less than two minutes.

“Ella lets go somewhere else to talk.”

“Talk...of course! That’s EXACTLY what we need!!”

“Aww Ellie come on!!! I'll get you ice cream?! Like back in the days!!” he looked at her smiling sheepishly.

“Ice cream, are you serious??!! Are you trying to piss me off??!” she asked glaring at him.

“Anio! You’re too scary then!!” he said furiously shaking his head.

“So what is it that we need to talk about?”

“...Well remember the last time we met?”

“The last time huh.....” Ella was lost in thought for a moment “yeah how can I ever forget? I was soo mad cuz you broke MY phone!!”

“Hey I was just looking through it and it broke!!”

“Yeah right! There was a crack in it!”

“...ohhh THAT phone!!”

“Yeeaaahh that phone…”

“Any ways there’s something we need to talk about...it’s about Luhan.....”

“Lu...”that name brought back so many memories and feelings that Ella had to lean against the wall for support“han.....”

“Gwenchana?”Dongwoon asked her worriedly, he knew the effect of that name on Ella “Jangwenchana?” he asked her a second time

“Nae? Nae, I’m fine, just thinking. Let’s go to my apartment we can talk there.”

“Lead the way ma'am!”