Dongwoon

Secret

“Oooooh look at her go!!”

"Woooo~ doncha just wanna tap that Em?"

“Yeah man let’s go check her out!!”

Em was the local gang leader, his name was Eric but he usually went by Em. The group of local ‘‘tough’’ guys were loitering in front of the local Mart Smart, trying to look cool and imposing. In their spiked combat boots, jeans that looked as if they would fall off if they made any sudden movement, and shirts that were a few sizes too big. In all honestly they looked more like a bunch of teenagers that were led astray by their ferocious imaginations than anything relevantly close to imposing gangsters.

Their weapons: consisting of a few metal baseball bats with spikes and nails, a few chains, a mace, and two handguns, property of their fearless leader, on the other hand left a better impression on the onlookers then their owners.

When they noticed Ella on the opposite side of the road and started moving towards her with fiendish smiles of delight.  She was pretty, and distracted by her thought as she trudged along, just the way they prefered their prey. They were bored, and messing around with a pretty girl was was definitely their type of fun.

By the time they got across the road a black sports bike pulled up and stopped right in front of Ella. He looked dark and dangerous, and Em didn't like that there was someone invading on his turf. When he pulled off his helmet you could see his messy dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes, decked out in black skinnies and a black tank top he could have easily been mistaken for a model if not for a tiger tattoo on his right shoulder. His bike, a limited edition Hurley upgraded with a latest nitro censored system, giving it more speed and definitely more edge.

“Hey Ella!”

“Huh? Oh hey Dongwoon, long time no see!!!”Jan was pretty surprised to see Dongwoon here, last she heard from him he was on the other side of the planet “What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be in Mexico? Not Norway...and on a bike??”

“Ya it’s been a while, you like the bike, its my new baby!” he said looking proudly at his treasure

"Sure..its pretty nice, but you know I kinda had this idea that you gave up on them."

"HMP! I wonder what gave you that idea!"

“O absolutely nothing... except that the last time you were in the hospital with a cracked skull, fractured spine, broken legs and a few broken ribs you were SWEARING on your life that you would  never touch a bike again for as long as you live.”

“That was ages ago!” was his quick answer

“Ok if two years seem that long ago to you…” she said laughing

“So what brought you here? I remember you claiming that Mexico was the one and only place for you.”

“Yeah, it was pretty fun at first but you know I missed you SOOO much that oppa just had to come and see his little sister!”

“Sister?! When did I become your sister?!” asked Ella looking at him with a surprise

“What!? Ella come on!  Remember that one time ...”

“Umm....NOPE!! Sorry, and I’m older than you!!”

"Aw come on! Don't be such a stickler for details!"

“Yeah yeah. So when are you planning to tell me what really brought you here?”

“As straight forward as always, jeez!”

“Well??”

"K.K! Jeesh!"

Dongwoon was one of the few people Ella thought of as family. He always looked out for her when they were younger, and he was also one of the biggest jokers and casanovas she had ever known. But for some reason even with all that joking around he still looked serious, in fact too serious. Nothing like the usual goof he usually was.