SCARRRY!!

Secret

The back door opened and June walked in a dozen shopping bags in each hand and she froze...the sight that met her eyes was... unbelievable. The kitchen that was always so clean and spotless now looked like a battle field.

The faucet was still water overflowing; soapy water covered the floor, the water level steadily rising, an occasional bubble floating by. Plates, bowls, cups, pots and pans were floating all over the room. The dining table was overturned, in the middle of the room the chairs were constructed into something that vaguely resembled a fort. A white table cloth tied to the broom was seen sticking out from the fort. As she walked closer she noticed that it was her best silk tablecloth, and the two delinquents were now nowhere to be seen. Turning off the running water she grabbed the broom she stormed out of the kitchen in search of the maniacs. They were nowhere to be found.

“YAA! YOU TWO BETTER STOP HIDDING AND GET YOUR SORRY ASSES OUT HERE NOW!!!” she was furious

“……” nothing

As she was walking back into the kitchen she noticed that the pantry door was slightly ajar. Quietly opening the door she peaked in. AJ and Luhan were peacefully sleeping on the floor, arms tightly wrapped around each other.

Aaaw how cute!!!

“ARE YOU TWO BASTARDS SLEEPING HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!?”

Startled the two immediately sat up. AJ hit his head on a shelf causing a bag of flour to fall on him, covering both of them in from head to toe. Luhan sat up without opening his eyes crazily waving his hands he was screaming:

“I’M UP MANAGER HUYNG, I’M UP!!!”

As the two opened their eyes what they saw was worse then any nightmare. June was standing over them holding the door open with one hand. Flames were swirling all around her and steam was coming out of her ears, her eyes were on fire. They could even hear crackling in the background.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!” they both screamed hugging each other tightly “JUNE TURNED INTO A DEMON!” both of them looked terrified.

“ON YOUR FEET NOW!!! YOU TWO BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS” she said cracking her knuckles “ANY LAST WORDS BOYS??”

Luhan jumped up screaming “AAAAAAHH!!! IM TOO YOUNG TOO DIE!! AJ SAVE ME!!”

“WHY ME?? IM POWERLESS!!!”

"SHE'S YOU'R WIFE!!"

"AND SHES A DEMON!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA"

“EXPLAIN WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE???? I WAS OUT FOR AN HOUR!!!”

“………”

“We can do this the easy way….or the hard way…TALK NOW!!!” she said as she picked up a frying pan that was floating by making the two shrink away.

“W-w-w-w-we” AJ started the explanation but froze after taking glance at her, he gulped “Lu y-y-y-you explain…” AJ said nudging Luhan.

“W-w-well w-w-we uhhh umm uh, w-we uh uh w-w-were w-w-washing d-d-dishes and uh umm” sweat was dripping down his face as he tried to explain, “AJ hyung y-y-you explain y-y-your older”

AJ glared at his friend “So your….”

“IM.WAIT-ING.TALK.NOW!”

“It was nothing! We were only washing dishes!”

“WHAT.HAPPENED??:

“Okokok” blubbered AJ “We were washing dishes and uh…the detergent bottle fell down the drain…and we tried getting it out but there were too many b-bubbles and we forgot to turn the water off and then we had a fight…and we build a fort...but we didnt turnt the water off...and everything was swimming...we sleep.....”

“ENOUGH!!!” thundered June “You two caused this mess and you two will clean up!”

----------------------------

Two hours later:

AJ and Luhan were on their knees mobbing up the soapy water. The dining table and the chairs were piled up in the living room. All of the plates, cups, pots and pans were washed and safely put away.

“Psst! Luhanie….”

“Yeah?”

“I swear I saw my live flash before my eyes…”

“…that was scary…I’m still shaking!”

“Did I just hear somebody say something??” asked June, she was leaning against the door menacingly wielding the broom.

“ANI!!!”