He's Back!

Secret

“Kevin hyung? I thought he was in Mexico?” asked the puzzled maknae

“Did something happen?” asked the more rational SiWan

“I don’t know, he just arrived. He and Jungyoung are talking in his room he looked pretty serious.”

“hm…I see, we better go then, Dongjun and go get your hyungs. And hurry up!” SiWan and Kwanghee headed off dragging Heechul off with them, the later shooting daggers at Dongjun.

After the three hyungs left Dongjun headed in the opposite direction towards the dorms. Teaheon and Minwoo shared a room they were usually the easiest to wake up so he headed there first. When he walked in he found his two hyungs sitting on the couch their eyes glued to the laptop screen, not daring to breath. They were so engrossed in whatever they were watching that they didn’t even notice him coming in.

“What are you looking at hyungs?” he asked plopping down on the couch next to Minwoo looking at the screen. The item that held the interest of the two boys was a pair of special edition high-top sneakers that were being auctioned off at that time.

“Huh? Oh Dongjun when did you get here? Do you need something?” asked Minwoo not even bothering to tear his eyes away from the screen for even a second.

“Yeah Kevin hyungs back and he wants everyone to get together, he and Jungyoung are waiting in his room. SiWan hyung, Kwanghee hyung and Heechul are already there.”

“Kevin hyung?!” the both of them asked in surprise, tearing their eyes away from the screen for the first time.

“Nae, I wonder what happened…oh well we’ll find out soon enough lets go get Hyungsik.”