Trouble

Secret

It has been a while since Ella and Dongwoon have met, and they were so into their conversation that they didn't notice Em and his gang approaching.

“Hey man, you've been here long enough I think its time for you to move on, you’re on our turf  now and thats my girl you're talking to. So if you wanna avoid trouble and don't want to get hurt you better get back on that decked out bike of yours and get a move on."

“Sorry did you say something?? I don’t think I heard it....”

“Dude if you need any help with hearing, let us know we'll help you out!”

Looking around for the first time Dongwoon noticed that most of the guys had weapons, a few even carried guns.  But the effect that those weapons produced on him was quite different than what Em expected, he was actually smiling. It was so unexpected that for Em that he were actually stunned for a moment. When their gazes met Em felt a chill creep down his spine. The guy in front of him was dangerous, really dangerous. But then he's the leader and what can one guy possibly do against them, especially since they were armed. What can one guy possibly do?

“Look we want no trouble leave us the girl and go...we won’t hurt her. Right boys? Haha” asked Em turning to his gang

“No way man!! Who'd ever do such a thing?! We just wanna talk..”

The look in their eyes and their laughter was more than enough to tick him off.

“Look boy's I’m not in the mood, so I’ll give you 30 seconds to clear out...” by now he was started to get annoyed.

“Man are you stupid?! You want us to teach you a lesson??”  with those words Em started moving in

“I warned you…” now Dongwoon was grinning from ear to ear and his eyes were ablaze

“Dongwoon don’t. They’re not worth it.” Ella was pretty annoyed now

“Ell they're trying to pick a fight with me!”

“Who care's Wonie they're not worth it, let’s go!”

“Yea they ARE pretty weak...” with those words he turned his back to them, and that really pissed the gang off. Now they really out to get him.

“Let’s get him!!!”

“Beat him to a pulp!”

“Kill him!”

He was alone and weaponless, what can one man possibly do?



Actually a lot, and they were just about to find out just how much.

Not everything is based on numbers alone.