Decision

Secret

A little while later everyone was gathered in Kevin’s room. Kevin’s room was huge, about half the size of a football field and it served as a meeting room more often than it was used as a bedroom, actually it was more like three rooms in one. One wall was glass; the other three walls were so covered in maps, charts and sketches of various sorts that you could not even tell what color the room really was. King sized bed, a couch, and a huge flat screen TV stood in one corner of the room. A computer desk encircled by a dozen of huge bookshelves was in another corner. Finally, a long table stood in the middle of the room the nine boys were gathered around it. There was a laptop in front of each person, and a 3D projector was in the middle of the table.

“HYUNG!!! I missed you SOOO much!” cried the youngest jumping off of his chair and running over to Kevin to give him a hug for the hundredth time.

“I missed you too Dongjun,” said Kevin, smiling at the childish maknae, “I missed you too.” He said once more ruffling the maknaes hair.

‘It’s been a long time everyone, almost two years since I left.” He paused for a second looking around at all the happy faces gathered around the table. The nine boys have always been together for as long as any of them could remember. None of them had any real family but that was ok, they were a family. It sure was good to be back together.

“As you know I was in Japan while I was there I met up with B.E.A.S.T’s Dongwoon, about a year ago we stumbled on something. Apparently three years ago DBSK started to operate again under a different name, now they are JYJ. As you know their leader Yunho disappeared seven years ago, and Changmin has been working with us and B.E.A.S.T for quite some time. That leaves Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.” He paused letting his words sink in

“We got in contact with Doojoon and looked further into it, after a while we realized that it was a lot more serious than any of us thought. I know that after what happened seven years ago everyone thought everything was finally over. All of us have lost some close friends, and some of us have lost some very important people to us.”

He took a deep breath and looked around once more. All the faces that were so happy and cheerful just a few minutes before the were now all grim. Even the maknae who was always so carefree and happy was listening very carefully. His eyes cast down and tears streaming down his cheeks, he was not the only one crying.

“Each one of you has to decide what you want to do, do you want to stay and continue from where we left off or do you want to start anew. Take some time to think about it and let me know when you decide.” Kevin looked around once more and sat down.

“Hyung I’m in.”

“Jungyoung, take some time to think about it. Do you really want to do this? You have to be sure.”

“I am sure. Knowing that I can prevent what happened seven years ago from happening again is all I need. I will never forget what happened and I won’t be surprised if many will want to leave the past behind and start anew…...I just can’t. No matter how hard I try I can’t forget the past, it’s a part of me. With time the pain has eased but it’s still there….hyung.”

A second later:

“The same goes for me…” was Siwan sure response

“And me” said Heechul

“Count me in” answered Kwanghee and Minwoo at the same time

“I’m in” was heard from Hyungsik

“Same goes for me” cried Taeheon nodding; only the maknae was quiet

“Kevin hyung…”

“Nae, Dongjun.”

“Do Jan and Luhan know?” he asked quietly in a whisper “Hyung…do you think they will be willing to come back?”

“No…not yet….but I hope they do.....we will need them…”

“Hyung…count me in!”

A week later:

“JUNYOUNG HYUNG KEVIN HYUNG THEY’RE HERE!!!” Dongjun ran hollering into Kevin’s room