Losing Control

Inequality

Inequality

Chapter 35 – Losing Control

 

A/N: To anyone who dislikes fighting, this whole chapter is fighting, or almost all of it. ROFL. I tried my best, even though I know personally I'm not good at fighting. I really tried my best. ;A;

 

Jungkook and V traveled towards the center of the laboratory, where everything should have been and V asked, “Are you sure you don't want to borrow it?”

 

No hyung.”

 

V frowned and he said, “But you run so slow.”

 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at his hyung and his wings fluttered open as he followed V in the air although rather sloppily and V laughed, “You're like a new born chick.”

 

Shut up! You or Kris never taught me!”

 

Should've asked Dongjun hyung, he's the best at flying, he taught Akari noona.”

 

Jungkook shook his head and the two arrived in the center lab, and the workers within their all turned and suddenly quickly put away what they were originally doing and got into fighting stance and V smirked, “Shall we have a bet?”

 

What hyung?”

 

I bet you I'll kill off more than you do.”

 

Jungkook laughed as he saw the bloodlust in his hyung's eyes and Jungkook said, “Sure. I bet you I'll kill less.”

 

Down!” V flew forward, eager for blood and Jungkook shook his head fondly before turning to the workers that inched forward and he mumbled, “Stupid hyung.”

 

The workers circled around Jungkook and the maknae popped his neck slightly before spreading his wings open and the metallic shimmer on the lone wing made everyone wary and Jungkook roared before an explosion blew everything within a 5m radius and V muttered, “Rapmon and his 'Everything I Touch Breaks.'”

 

Jungkook smiled brightly at the ability to being able to manipulate it properly and he mumbled, “Cooool.”

 

V turned his attention to the other workers and immediately some of them cowered in fear and V said, “Well then, since my dongsaeng is taking the spotlight from me...” He spread his wings and the air pressure in the air dropped dangerously low and he mumbled, “How about I use you guys to get it back?”

 

One flap of his wings sent everyone tumbling and soon the wind became so fast that it shred through their clothes and cut into their skin. The workers tried to dodge, but the lack of air due to V's pressure caused them to suffer and he blew up everything, from the equipment to their clothing, and even them and he mumbled, “How fun. How fun!”

 

Isn't it?

 

V nodded eagerly, his eyes glazed over in an eery red and Jungkook turned to see V floating over a pool of blood and he made eye contact with his hyung and V laughed. It sounded nothing like the cheerful laugh from the normally easygoing boy and Jungkook took a step back and V opened his mouth, but the voice wasn't his hyung's, “It's pretty isn't it? A pool of blood?”

 

You.. you're V's wings.”

 

V raised an eyebrow and he asked, “Do you not know my name?”

 

Jungkook slowly shook his head. The fear could be seen in Jungkook's eyes, and V smirked, his canines shone in the light and he laughed once more, the distortion in his voice made V's normally deep voice even deeper and the Wing spoke, “I see. I see. Kekekeke.”

 

He chuckled uncontrollably before laughing madly and he threw his head back, before lazily lolling it back around to the front and there was a loud crack as he cracked his neck and the Wing said, “I don't have a name, not yet at least. This is only the first step in this one's Awakening.”

 

Jungkook froze and so did Dongjun and Akari in the other rooms. They could feel it, that same horrible feeling that someone was about to awaken, and all the way at Simildo, L also felt that same feeling as he walked out of the previous building that Clovis once called his palace and L mumbled, “So V awakened. Of course.”

 

L gently opened a different dimension and he mumbled, “A reunion... which will lead to the deaths of all of us.”

 

It's that one. Akari nodded as she tracked down the overwhelming evil energy from V and she grumbled, “Why are they here!?”

 

Because of you, no doubt. Akari sighed and she crashed through the glass ceiling into the laboratory rooms, her Awakening form was now finally stabilized and the fluffy ears twitched and she immediately swerved to the left as she felt a blast of wind go past her. The metal instinctively layered over her skin and V mumbled, “Oh, you, it's always you. The origin of all Wings, the one who betrayed us first. What are you doing here... to stop me?”

 

That's not an Awakening.

 

That's a forceful take over.” Akari hissed. Her body disappeared and V was tackled onto the floor and their was a strangled noise as V struggled to break loose from her grip and Akari softly said, “Sleep well Taehyung.”

 

V's eyes rolled back and his breathing evened out as Akari swiftly got up and she heard the collapsed of someone else and she looked to see her dongsaeng on his knees and she softly called out, “Jungkook?”

 

Jungkook looked up nervously and he cried out softly, “Akari... noona.”

 

Author's Note [again]: I never realized how short my chapters until I compared them to my oneshots. My one shots take like 7 (at least) to like 10 (at most), whereas my chapters are like 3 pages each... .__. Should I start increasing the amount? Buhhh