{amusingmurdermachine} Idol Love

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

You are a trainee at SM Entertainment and it is been three years since you started training in the said company. Being an idol was always your dream and you were so lucky to be scouted by one of the talent scouts of SM.

It was when you joined in a dance competition and won first place. You were surprised when someone approached you saying that he was a talent scout of SMENT.  At first you don't want to believe him but when he showed you a calling card that when you proved that he was actually telling you the truth. 

 

Training was hard but you were really determined to pursue your dream to be an idol. You never gave up and always think positive every time you train. But being a trainee was not just all about hard training; it was also your chance to meet the other talents of the company. 

Your sunbaes would sometimes visit the training room and would give advice to the trainees on how to be a successful artist. Though a lot of sunbaes visits your favorite of them all was Jongin a.k.a Kai of EXO. Just like Kai you love to dance and he was your inspiration whenever you do your training. 

Kai was actually the closest to you in all the sunbaes who would visit the trainees. He had seen himself when he was still a trainee when he watches you during your training. You were very determined just like him and not only that both of you love to dance but both of you love dogs especially toy poodles. 

 

"Ya! Baek Soo Jin, aren't you pushing yourself too much?" Kai asked as he saw you practicing hard by yourself in the practice room.  

 

You turn to him and bowed to show your respect to him. "Annyeonghaseyo Kai sunbaenim" you said smiling at him.

 

“Quit the formality Soo Jin, it is just me" he said rolling his eyes "stop practicing and join me in eating these snacks" he added showing you the plastic bag with drinks and snacks for the two of you. 

 

You stopped the music and joined him on the floor to eat the snacks he had bought. It was not the first time that he did this; he actually does this often every time he visits you. No matter how hectic EXO's schedule is, he never fails to visit you. 

 

"Gomawoyo Kai sunbae" you cheerfully said.

 

“Don’t call me Kai sunbae when just the two of us" he said frowning.

 

"Waeyo?" You asked.

 

"I didn't come here as your sunbae or as Kai, I came here as Jongin your friend" he explained. 

 

You giggled "Arasseo, Jonginnie" you teased a bit making him chuckle. 

 

"That's better" he said ruffling your hair.

 

 

 

 

After the two of you were done eating your snacks you invited Kai to dance with you which he didn't hesitate. You let him choose the song he wanted to dance and you were happy that he had chosen the song 'Growl' which was one of your favorite songs. 

 

Kai can't help but smile whenever he sees you dance so gracefully as you let yourself loose to the music. That what he keeps telling you, enjoy the music and dance with your heart. 

 

Once the whole song was over Kai told you to rest and continue your training tomorrow, which you obeyed without arguing with him. But you told him that you still don't want to go home, so you and Kai stayed in the practice room a little longer to talk whatever your mind would give you. 

 

"What actually do you want if you are going to debut?" He asked. 

 

"Any, it depends on the company, if it's a group or I'll be a solo artist either of the two is okay with me." You answered. 

 

"Well I think a solo artist fits you if you're going to ask me" Kai said. 

 

"How come you said that?" you asked.

 

"To me, you're going to stand out more if you are going to be a solo artist" he explained. "You're good at dancing and singing, you're talent will be more recognize if you will go on solo" he added. 

 

“Well that's for the company to decide" You smiled widely at him which he think was really cute. 

 

 

 

 

A few months later, your trainer announced that one of you will debut sooner as a solo artist.  You did not mind it because you still think that you still have a lot to learn.  But after a week, you were called by your trainer. 

 

"You called me songsaenim?" You ask.

 

"Soo Jin-ah, I would like to congratulate you because you were chosen by the company to debut as a solo artist next month as what I have announced last week" your trainer said. 

 

Your eyes widen from the news you just heard.  You couldn't explain what you really feel at the moment. You're happy, excited and scared at the same time. Happy because your dream as an idol is about to come true, excited because you'll finally use all the training you have gone under for the past years and scared because you still think your skill isn't enough to be debuting. 

 

You were also informed that next week you will no longer join the other trainees. You will be doing your own dance and song for your upcoming debut.  That means next week you will be very busy.  So you decided to spend more time with your co-trainees before you finally focus on your solo.  They were all happy for you; they congratulated you and wish you all the best on your career.

 

After everyone had left the training room you stayed behind to reflect about the upcoming change that will happen in your life when suddenly someone entered the room. You turn to see that it was Kai; he was smiling as he saw you. You smirked back at him and rushed towards him.

 

"You look so happy, did something happen?" He asked.

 

"You won't believe what I'm about to tell you" you excitedly said.

 

"What is it?" He asks, giving you his full attention.

 

You paused for a moment and took a deep breath to gather some strength to tell him the good news you just received. 

 

"I'm going to debut next month as a solo artist!" You exclaimed. 

 

"Woah! Chinjja!? Congratulations Soo Jin-ah" Kai cheerfully greeted you and pulled you into a hug. You were surprised that he actually hugged you making you froze in his embrace. 

 

"What did I told you, you’ll be a solo artist, you see, I was right! Hahaha" He continued not letting you go in his embrace. 

 

He had notice that you were not responding, so he looked at you and ask if he did something wrong.  You shook your head avoiding eye contact with him and you already felt that your cheeks were getting warm. You told him that you were just surprised that he just hugged you all of a sudden.  You then release yourself from his embrace and smiled. 

 

"You know what Jonginnie, I will really miss this" you said.

 

"Miss what?" He asked in confusion. 

 

"This, hanging out with you just sitting here and talking to you, next week I will be focusing on my upcoming debut and I will be very busy, I don't think I can do this things with you anymore" You said. 

 

Kai smiled and pinched your cheeks.  He immediately stood up and grabs your hand letting you stand up. He then drags you out of the room making you a bit confused.

 

"Where are we going?" You asked. 

 

"We are going on a date" Kai said smirking.

 

"Mwo!? D-Date? You still haven't asked me if I wanted to go with you" You said a bit nervous.

 

Kai laughed hearing your shaky voice and he felt your hand was already clammy.  "Well you don't have any other choice, I have already dragged you with me" he chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Both of you arrived at the lobby of the building and you were surprised to see one of the coordi noona with a dog waiting.  Dogs were actually your weakness and ever since you really wanted to have your own dog but you just can't afford it yet. 

 

"Jjanggu, come here" Kai called the dog which the coordi noona let go, letting it approach you and Kai. 

 

He then ruffled Jjanggu's fur introducing him to you. "Annyeong Jjanggu, I’m Soo Jin, nice to meet you" you said ruffling the toy poodle's fur.

 

"Let's go" Kai said holding your hand and you followed him along with Jjanggu out of the building. 

 

The two of you took Jjanggu for a walk and enjoy playing with him. It was always comfortable whenever you spend time with Kai and it feels like you were the only persons around when the two of you are together.

 

 

 

 

"Jjanggu slow down! I can't catch up with you" you said running trying your best to catch up as the dog drags you along with him.

 

"Ya! Jjanggu, you should listen to Soo Jin!" Kai said also running after you.

 

After running that felt like you just ran a marathon, you and Kai rested trying yourselves calming down after all the running. Both of you looked at each other and laughed knowing how tiring Jjanggu can be when taken for a walk. Though it was tiring, it was really fun walking Jjanggu.

 

"I hope you'll be able to laugh like this after you debut" Kai said.

 

"Of course I will be able to" you responded.

 

"I just want to see Soo Jin happy and jolly all the time" he said caressing your cheeks making you blush a bit.

 

The two of you paused for a moment looking at each other’s eyes. It was a bit silent making you feel a bit awkward at the moment seeing him so serious when suddenly broke the silence between you.

 

"Don't you know that I always liked you Soo Jin-ah?" He said.

 

"M-Mwo!?" you look at him in confusion.

 

He smirked and held you hand. “I love you Soo Jin-ah" he said giving you a kiss on the cheek. You were surprise from his sudden confession which was not so like the Kai you knew.

 

It was only in your wildest dreams that Kai would tell you that he loves you and you couldn't believe everything just happened in reality. You were in deep thought not even realizing he was already calling your name several times already. You only snap back to your senses when you felt him touch your cheeks.

 

"S-Soo Jin, Gwenchana?" he ask you and you can see the worry in his eyes.

 

"W-well, I was just surprised you just said that Jongin" you said blushing avoiding eye contact with him.

 

Kai explained that he wanted to tell you how he felt towards you after all the years you two have been friends. He never wanted to pressure you on accepting his feelings, letting you know how he feels already satisfies him.

 

"Kaja! I think Jjanggu had enough walk tonight" he said attempting to stand up only to be stopped by you.

 

"Wait Jongin" You said grabbing his arm making him turn to you "I-I'm really happy to know that you like me, a-actually Jongin-ah, I-I too felt the same way towards you" you shyly said lowering your head a bit trying to hide your blush.

 

Kai's eyes widen hearing those words from you and he couldn't hold how happy he felt knowing you like him too. Not a moment wasted Kai pulled you into a tight hug making you surprise but you smiled and hugs him back. You felt your heart skip a beat feeling the warmth of his embrace in the cold night. You released from the hug and looked at each other’s eyes without realizing he had already locked his lips with yours. You felt butterflies in your stomach being kissed by the person you love the most.

 

"Saranghaeyo Jonginnie" You whispered to him.

 

"Saranghae my Soo Jin" he replied.

 

 

Your debut is getting closer making you anxious as the day passes by. Preparing for the big day makes you really busy and you hardly see your boyfriend. Kai was also busy because EXO is also promoting their new album.  But even with the busy schedules you still manage to call and message each other.

 

Kai is the best boyfriend that a girl can ever had and you were very lucky that he was your boyfriend. Though you hardly see each other he never fails to let you feel how much he loves you. He was very supportive and he’s really excited for your debut.

 

 

“Take some rest Soo Jin, tomorrow’s your big day” your manager said.

 

“Okay manager eonni, See you tomorrow” you respond.

 

You were on your way out of SM building when someone covered your eyes which you immediately took the person’s hand and squeeze it as strong as you can.

 

“O-Ouchhh!” the person cried.

 

You immediately turn recognizing the owner of the voice. You jerk seeing it was Jongin who was whining about his painful hand. You immediately apologize and caress his hand.

 

“Aigoo, I’m supposed to surprise you but I ended up being the one to be surprised” Kai complained. “Is this how you greet your boyfriend that misses you so much?” He asked pouting cutely at you.

 

You chuckled seeing him acting so cute “Mianhae Jonginnie, I miss you too my dancing machine” you said smiling at him as you caress his hand giving it a kiss.

 

“Gwenchana” He said pulling you into a hug then planted a soft kiss on your forehead.

 

He offered you a ride home and you happily accepted it. During the whole ride you enjoy each other’s company. He also wishes you lock on your big day tomorrow; he was actually excited to see your MV which he thinks you look so adorable and hot at the same time in your teasers.

 

“I hope after you debut, I’m still number one in your heart” he said as he cuddles you close to him.

 

“Aigoo, of course no one can replace you in my heart my Jonginnie” you said gently pinching his cheek.

 

“Good, after all I’m your number one fan” he chuckled so proud of himself.

 

 

You debut wonderfully and within a week your album sold almost 100,000 copies in the market. You were very busy with guestings, live performances, fan meetings, and album signings but everything was worth it. You never get tired, you were actually enjoying every moment you spent interacting with your fans. For two months, you were already given the title as ‘The Dancing Princess’.

 

 

“Soo Jin-shi, I have great news for you” your manager said.

 

“What is it eonni?” you ask.

 

But before your manager could speak Kai suddenly entered the room interrupting the both of you. You were a bit surprised to see him and you notice that he was very happy to see you.

 

“Hi noona, hey there Soo Jin-ah, ready for rehearsals tomorrow?” he said greeting you and your manager.

 

“R-rehearsals? For what?” you ask in confusion.

 

Your manger cleared making you and Kai turns to her “That is what I was supposed to tell you if Kai didn’t barge in all of a sudden” Your manager said glaring at Kai.

 

“Opps, Mianhae noona, I thought you told her already” Kai said grinning widely and apologized to her.

 

You faced palm and told your manager to continue what she was going to tell you. She told you that the company had decided that you and Kai will collaborate for the upcoming SM Town week.

 

“Woah! Chinjja eonnie?” you jump for joy hugging Kai and your manager nodded smiling at the both of you.

 

“Finally, my wish is coming true” he said laughing.

 

“Wish? What wish?” You look at him confusingly.

 

“That I’ll be dancing with in front of everyone” he smirked pecking a kiss on your cheek.

 

 

Rehearsals were fun since you were with Kai every day. The event came and everyone were amaze with your performance. Both of you rocked the stage during your performance. Some of the fans notice that you and Kai were a bit to clingy on each other during the whole event. You knew that EXO has a lot of fans and sasaengs but you didn’t mind them.

 

After SM Town Week you were given a rest and so did the other artist that includes EXO. Kai had invited you for dinner outside and you happily accepted the invitation.

 

The dinner went well and you enjoy the moment with your boyfriend. But your wonderful life was ruined with the pictures of you and Kai that spread in the web like a wildfire. It was okay if the pictures were just you and Kai together holding hands or exchanging gazes but it was a scandalous picture that the both of you were kissing each other which was supposed to be your privacy.

 

Not only those pictures spread in the web but you also received bashes from fans all over the world. ‘Who’s that B**** flirting with Kai?’ ‘She’s a newbie and she has the guts to flirt with Jongin?’ ‘The nerves of her, go to hell B****!’ those were the usually comments that you have read and there are still many more of those hurtful bashes.

 

You couldn’t take the bad comments anymore even though your manager told you that you shouldn’t bother what they said about you because you knew the whole truth. Even Kai was surprised to see your pictures and he was not really happy how his fans would treat you.

 

He decided to visit you at your place and he immediately spotted you sobbing at the corner. You were happy to see him visit you but you were still hurt from all those bashes you receive. He embraces you trying his best to calm you down making you feel safe in his warm embrace.

 

“Hush now Soo Jin, those people just envy you because they don’t have the things you have” he said caressing your hair.

 

“I-I’m not really used with all those bashes Jonginnie, Can’t they just stop barging with our privacy?” you said between sobs.

 

Kai was also hurt seeing you hurt like this. Being a new idol, you were not really used being hate by other people. Your family too was affected by the news that spread in the internet, making you feel worse.

 

The company had decided to solve the problem and Kai was willing to help. He was determined to clear all the rumors between the two of you. He had spoken in an interview telling the public that you were a couple in reality even before you have debuted.

 

“I just wanted my fans to be understanding enough and don’t act so immature. If you love us you should support us in our decisions. This is supposed to be our private life and whoever posted the pictures had already crossed the boundary. Soo Jin and I are not playing around or doing any shipping that fans usually do; Our relationship is true and we knows each other for a long time. I love her and I just wish all the people out there mature enough to respect our privacy. We go out as ordinary people and not as idols doing fan service during our day off, We too are humans that gets hurt too so please once again, know your boundaries, Thank you” Kai explained.

 

After the whole explanation he did on the interview. His fans had become supportive to your relationship and they have apologized for their manners towards you.

 

 

It’s been a year since you debuted and though things were not always good you were still happy to achieve your dream along with the person you love who supported you from the very beginning.

 

 

You were focused practicing your new song when someone covered your eyes. You immediately knew that it was you love of your life, Kai. He was used covering your eyes whenever he came to see you. You wanted to remove his hands on your eyes but he didn’t allow you.

 

“I have a surprise for you” He whispered covering your eyes with a blind fold.

 

“Chinjja? Can you show me what that surprise is?” you said raising a brow.

 

“Well you have to follow me to the other room” he chuckled.

 

“You have to guide me since I can’t see where I’ll be going” you laughed.

 

Kai held bot your hands and guide you to the other room. When both of you have arrived he took of your blind fold.

 

“Why are the lights off?” you ask but no one answered.

 

 

Suddenly the lights revealing Kai along with the other EXO members singing you a birthday song. Kai was holding a cake approaching you. It was your birthday and you actually forgotten all about it due to your busy schedule. You giggled making a wish and blow on the candles.

 

“Saenguil Chukha Soo Jin-ah” Kai said giving you a peck on the cheek.

“So this is my surprise” You said thanking everyone in the room.

“This is just the first part, Part two is coming” Kai said.

“Mwo!? There’s another?” you ask and he nodded.

“Wait here!” he said leaving the room.

 

A few minutes later he returned with a box. He handed the box to you, which was a bit heavy but you can manage to carry it.

“I hope you’ll like it” he grinned.

“What is this?” you ask opening the box. You gasp in surprise seeing what was inside. Kai smiled seeing your reaction.

“OMO! So cute!” you said as you took your gift out of the box. “Jonginnie, I love her, I really do love her” You cheerfully said standing up giving him a kiss on the lips as a thank you.

“Take care of her” he said.

You turn to your gift and ruffles it’s fur. “Annyeonghaseyo puppy, I’m Baek Soo Jin, I’ll be your mommy now and that guy over here is going to be your daddy” you said playfully ruffling the toy poodle’s fur.

“Thank you so much Jonginnie, Saranghae” you said turning to Kai.

“Anything for my girl” he said placing his arm over your shoulders.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” EXO chanted making you and Kai laugh.

You look at each other’s eyes and slowly placed a kiss on each other’s lips.

“I love you so much my Soo Jin” he said kissing your forehead.

“I love you too so much my Jongin” you smiled.

 



Hi amusingmurdermachine!
I have done your request ^_^
I'm really sorry if it took so long

Comment what you think about the story

I hope you like it

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Poster by: moonlight08 @ ALLURE Poster Shop