{nanie92} My Cute Puppy

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

You were taking a nap in the living room when all of a sudden someone barge in your apartment singing. You didn’t bother to move an inch in the couch because you were very exhausted from cleanung the whole house. You knew that the only person who has the other spare key of your house was you boyfriend, Baekhyun.

But suddenly you felt something your cheeks making you jerk form the couch and your eyes opened wide. You then spotted that there was a puppy in the living room with a pink ribbon tied on its neck. You found it so adorable that you immediately stood up in the couch and lifted the puppy in your arms caressing its fur.

“It’s great that it woke you up, I hope you like it jagiya.” Baekhyun said as he entered the living room along with a small cake.

“It looks so cute jagiya, just like you.” You said smiling at him.

“I’m cute?” he asked.

“Aniyo, you look like a puppy too.” You teased making him groan in frustration.

He turned around telling you he will just leave and wishes you a happy anniversary. But you rushed towards him stopping him to leave. You told him that you were just teasing him and the truth he is really cute that’s why you have fallen in love with him.

Baekhyun then turned to you and the both of you returned to the living room. It was your 3rd anniversary as a couple and the puppy was his gift for you, which was a toy poodle. It was really like a toy especially the puppy’s eyes are colored blue which made it more adorable.

“So what do you want to call our little baby?” he asked.

You paused for a moment to think for a cute name for the little pup. After a few minutes of thinking you came up with the name cupcake. He wondered why you named it cupcake, you answered that cupcake is small and along with her you brought a cake. So that’s where you got Cupcake’s name.

 

After a few days, Baekhyun had moved to your house after he had settled things to his manager. The house was actually owned by the both of you. You and he worked hard to buy that house and finally the both of you are now going to live in it.

You were also enjoying the company of Cupcake, treating it like she was yours and Baekhyun’s baby. The puppy actually took all your time and attention leaving Baekhyun left ignored. Every minute you would always worry yourself about Cupcake; what was Cupcake doing, this and that not realizing your boyfriend was already getting jealous.

 

“Ya! Baekhyun, what’s with that face?” Chanyeol asked seeing his friend a bit down.

“It’s about Nanie, and Cupcake.” Baekhyun answered.

“Cupcake? Ohh... Cupcake, the toy poodle you gave her for you anniversary.” Chanyeol said. “Why what happened to them?” He asked.

Baekhyun explained to Chanyeol that your time had been spent most of the time with the puppy not even bothered to give your attention to him. He knows it sounded so stupid but he was actually jealous of the puppy making Chanyeol laugh. Baekhyun gave him a deathly glare making the tall guy behaved himself.

“I suggest you should ask for Kai’s help how to handle a puppy, why don’t you just get along with the puppy so that you can join Nanie and Cupcake when they play.” Chanyeol suggested.

Baekhyun took his friend’s suggestion and headed his way to look for Kai, who was an expert when it comes to toy poodles. Chanyeol was right, Kai was really a great help and Baekhyun got a lot of tips how to take care of their toy poodle.

 

Before heading home, Baekhyun passed by a pet shop and flower shop for Cupcake and you. Upon arriving in your home he had spotted you in the kitchen feeding the puppy. You were happy to see him and immediately wrap your arms around his neck giving him a kiss on his lips. He kissed you back deepening the kiss as he wraps his arms on your waist. It was just then you felt that Cupcake was whining on your feet stealing your attention again from Baek.

You released yourself from Baek and turn your attention to Cupcake. You lifted puppy in your arms and the both of you headed to your room which you and Baekhyun was sharing. Baekhyun groan in annoyance for once again Cupcake stole you from him.

He went to the living room taking the flowers he had bought for you and the treat for Cupcake. He then headed to you room surprising you with the bouquet of pink roses.

"OMO! Jagiya, they're lovely." You said rushing to him getting the pink roses.

"I'm glad you like it Jagiya." He said giving you a kiss in your forehead.

He then bent down calling Cupcake giving her her treat which the little puppy loved it too. You cooed seeing how adorable Cupcake was playing with her new toy. Then you turn to Baekhyun again and notice a sad expression form him. You ask him what was the problem but he just shook his head. 

You keel insisting that he should tell you what was bothering him and you received a deep sigh from him. You first take glance at Cupcake who was busy playing  then return your attention to your boyfriend.

"Jagiya, Byun Baekhyun, I can feel something is wrong, so spit it out!" You demanded and he took a deep breath taking enough courage to speak out his mind.

He then started explaining to you about Cupcake which you listen attentively with his complains. After he was done, that was then you realize that you were actually not spending time with him compared before. You asked forgiveness and he accepted your apology. He held both your hands and gave each hand a sweet kiss. You miss it when he does that to you, simple gestures showing you how much he loves you.

"Jagiya, you should have told me at the beginning that I was too focused on Cupcake, you know that I really love puppies, but of course I couldn't leave the puppy I love for such a long time." You said smiling at him.

"P-Puppy?" He asked in confusion. "Are you referring to me?" He poimted at himself and you nodded.

"You know that you will always be number one in my heart Baekhyun." You added.

He smiled as he brushes your hair with his fingers and started to admire you. He then pulled you into a hug like he couldn't see you tomorrow.

"I love you so much Nanie, I just don't know what will I be without you, it was actually killling me even you just ignore me, I'm really such a jerk getting all jealous over a little puppy." He said.

"I feel even more love that I know that you are selfish when it comes to me, that's how I know that you really love me,and I really love you too Baekhyun." You replied.

 

Silence fell inside the room with you, Baekhyun and Cupcake who was already sleeping soundly on her bed. Cupcake sleeps like a person and doesn't wake up in the middle of the night giving the both of you sweet slumbers in each other's arms. 

The next day you woke up with aroma of fresh cooked pancakes filled the whole room. It was that Baekhyun had prepared you a breakfast in bed since it was his off. You really appreciated his hard work and he already finished feeding Cupcake her breakfast. 

You chuckled seeing him in your pik apron with ruffles at the edge making him look so adorable. Baekhyun was also know in EXO as the member with the best aegyo which you completely agree with it. 

"Jagiya, since it's your off today, why don't we go out, just the two of us, what do you think?" You suggested.

"But what about Cupcake? You can't her here." He said.

"Oh don't worry with Cupcake, we will bring her to the pet parlor there she can get her make-over." You said and he agreed.

 

You and Baekhyun then started to get ready for your date also you prepared Cupcake for her make over too. The three of you headed to the parlor leaving Cupcake there and went straight to your destination. 

 You first went to the cinema to watch a movie that the both of you really wanted to watch together. Then you went to a theme park enjoying every minute together. You didn't worry about Cupcake because you knew she was in great hands.

Lastly, after all the fun you did Baekhyun brought you to the restaurant near Han river. You actually didn't know that he had reserved a table for the both of you yesterday even before you had plan to ask him on a date. It was so romantic that the table setting was reall good giving you a full view of the beauty of Han river. 

You order your food and the waiter took your order and the both of you waited patiently. Once your food had been served, you started eating and had a coversation.

"I really enjoy this day, jagiya." You said cheerfully.

"I think we should do this more often, what do you think?" He asked and you nod in agreement.

 

After you were done with the main course the iter then served your dessert. But it took you by surprise that another waiter gave you a bouquet of pink roses. It was actually from Baekhyun which you really love the most.

"Nanie, Jagiya, you know how I love you and would do anything to make you happy." He said.

"I always know that jagiya and I'm really happy to have you in my life." You responded.

All of a sudden he kneeled in front of you making the other costumers turn their gaze on him. You felt a bit embarrass from his action but you still think it is sweet. It took you by surprise when he siddenly took out a small box from his pocket then reveiling a diamond ring. You gasps in surprise that he was actually proposing to you at the very moment.

"Lee Nanie, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Because for me I would sacrifice everything I have just to be with you for all my life. You are the only one that I knownthat is fitted for me and I don't want to let you go in my life, so Lee Nanie, will you marry me and live happily ever after?" Baekhyun said looking straight to your eyes.

You looked at him and you can see the sincerity in his eyes and you know very well that he lovws you so much and ypu also feel the same way. 

"Yes!" You answered without hesitation. "Yes! I will marry you Byun Baekhyun." You said making everyone in the restaurant cheer witnessing such a romantic proppsal.

You and Baekhyun stood up and hug each other. You felt tears of joy ran down your cheeks and Baekhyun wipe them for you. He then placed the ring on your finger giving it a kiss. You smiled at him giving him quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you Baehyun."

"I love you more Nanie."

 


Annyeong nanie92

Your request is done sorry for the very long delay

don't forget to comment and you can upvote if you like

Thank you for requesting ^_^