{Meiling} Hey There Stranger

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

Seoul, South Korea. Your home town which you had left when you were still ten years of age. It has been thirteen years and your family had returned to Seoul from the United States. A lot of things had change over the years making you unfamiliar with the surroundings. Tall buildings were already everywhere and new shops. The old shops you used to go to before were already gone and new shops had taken over.

"Minjung, so what do you think of Seoul now?" your older sister asked you as she looks at you at the rear view mirror.

You turn to her frowning. "Well eonnie, It looks so complicated, I don't recognize anything around here anymore." You answered.

your sister smiled. "Aww... don't worry, Seunghun oppa and I are going to tour you around, right yeobo?" Your sister said turning her gaze to her husband who was driving the car.

Your sister had returned to Seoul five years before you after she met Seunghun, his husband. They hand decided to settle in South Korea rather in the United States but they also come visit you and your parents during vacation. It was also your request that after you had finished study college you will return to South Korea and have a little vacation, just to reminisce some memories. The house was not a problem since your sister had a condominium and it was huge just for her and her husband.

 

"Have some rest Minjung, we will have a big day tomorrow." your sister said.

"Ok, eonnie." you said heading your way to the room she had gave you.

The room was specifically arranged for you since it was just like your room back in the US but with a taste of Korean. The walls were colored yellow which was your favorite color making it more comfortable. The bed was located at the middle in between of the two side tables. Also you had your own couch and it was really comfy allowing you to sleep on it without even having a hard time but the bed was much more comfy along with the fluffy blanket and pillows.

Once you had laid in the bed you immediately felt a sleep. It must have been that your were really exhausted from your plane travel. Your Minjee didn't even bother to wake you up for dinner she just made sure you were tucked properly, sleeping soundly.

 

Morning came and you realize that you were actually back in Seoul and no one will bully you because these are your people unlike in the states that American would bully you. You headed your way to the dining area where breakfast already prepared. Bacons and eggs, American breakfast just for you that was prepared by your sister.

"I was just wondering if you are not yet used having a Korean breakfast, so I prepared these." Minjee said.

"Eonnie, I came back to Korea to feel that I'm Korean but you still prepared an American breakfast for me." You complained as you took your seat on the table.

"Don't you like it?" she asked in a worried voice.

"Oh don't worry eonnie, it's just breakfast, I'm actually hungry anyway because you didn't wake me up during dinner." you pouted immediately digging the food on the table.

Just then your brother-in-law Seunghun joined you at the table and the three of you ate breakfast together. After breakfast you prepared yourself for your tour. They asked you where you wanted to go but you said since you don't know any places anymore you let them decided which places they will take you. 

The tour went well, your favorite of all was when you went to Namsam tower. Ever since you were a kid you wanted to got there but your parents didn't allow you so it was your chance to visit it. They even brought you to a restaurant in Incheon to taste the best hot pot that they both love. You also asked your sister to buy you a Hanbok surprising her. Well since you really insisted, Seunghun bought one for you. It felt like you won a lottery owning your first Hanbok. The whole trip was really enjoying and exhausting at the same time but you remember each of it, which way would you pass to go to that certain place.

 

A few weeks had passed and you knew your way in Seoul without being accompanied by your sister or brother-in-law. It was then you decided to watch a movie all by yourself so you asked for your sister's permission and she allowed you. She wanted to offer you a ride to the cinema but you decline it. You told her that you can manage and you will be back around five in the afternoon.

You arrive at the cinema and enjoyed the movie you wanted to watch. After the movie you decide to take the sub way thinking everything will be okay. It was then that there was a technical problem making the train re-route making you lose your track to where you are. You decided to stop top the next station and took a cab there but unfortunately the cabs were unavailable. You decide to walk and look for direction and you couldn't call your sister because the battery of your phone had drained out making you frustrated and scared.

"What luck I have." you groan.

You continued walking and saw a guy at the bus stop by himself. He looked harmless so you decided to ask him for direction or what place you are now. He was just standing there waiting there not even bothered to ride the bus. 

"Ummm.... excuse me." You asked gently tapping him on the shoulder.

He jerked then turned to you. His eyes widen seeing you and almost ran but you grab him by the arm. "Hey! What did I do? I just wanted to ask what place this is?" you said making him stop.

"Huh? you just wanted to ask?" he asked you.

"Of course, what do you think of me a robber?" You said making him chuckle. You started to wonder what was so funny and you started to tear up.

"Hey! why are you crying?" he asked trying his best to calm you down.

"I'm actually lost, I can't even contact my eonnie and oppa." You said in between sobs.

The guy felt pity on you so he decide to help you but first the both of you headed to a restaurant and took the far end table. But on the way there you noticed that he was restless looking from side to side like he was escaping someone. Once the two of you were already seated he asked you for information a little introduction or description why you got lost.

You told him that you went to the cinemas all by yourself and took the subway but there was a technical problem which made the train re-route making you lose your track. You also told him that you came from the US making you really unfamiliar with the places here. He listen attentively to you until you finished your story which in ended that you asked for his help.

"Well, let's just wait for my hyung to arrive so that we can take you home." he said.

"You will help me?" You asked and he nodded.

"But wait, do you actually don't know me?" he suspiciously ask.

You shook your head. "Aniyo, I don't know you." You innocently answered.

"Are you sure you don't recognize me?" He asked pointing at himself.

You shook your head again thinking that he asked such a silly question. "Why would I recognize you, we just meet a few minutes ago and I don't even know your name." You said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh! just asking, they are some people just like to pretend these past few day." he said.

You rolled your eyes and then he introduced himself, His name was Han. You also introduced himself yourself by telling your name. He then praised you for having such a cute name making you flutter.

A few minutes of waiting his hyung arrived and Han told him everything. You then told his hyung the address of the condominium you were staying which was in Gangnam-gu and it was also a coincidence that Han and his hyung's destination was also near your address. They were glad to drop you to the condominium and you were very thankful for their help.

They took you to the condominium and when you were about to went out of the car Han reminded you to be careful next time and also he asked for you number and he also gave him his number without any questions asked. You thanked them again and headed you way out of the car.

It was around nine in the evening and when you entered the lobby you were immediately welcomed by your sister who was already worried about you to death. She asked you what had happened and you told her everything. She was relieved that you were already home and nothing bad happened to you. She was thankful for the person who helped you and you told her that you had his number which she immediately called Han.

She thanked him for helping you and Han told her that it was good way to help someone. After the call you and your sister went to your unit to have some dinner.

 

On the other hand, Han and his hyung had arrived at a huge building labeled as SM Entertainment. Before they headed out of the car his hyung asked him. 

"Luhan, are you sure that girl didn't recognize you?" He asked.

"I'm sure Manager hyung, she's not even familiar I'm an artist. He just think I'm Han a normal Chinese boy." Luhan said with a smirk on his face.

"She was actually lovely and innocent." His manager said.

"I agree with you hyung." Luhan replied back.

 

After that incident you never strolled alone with your phone almost draining out of battery. It was also that you and Luhan, Han you called him keep in touch together. He often would call you or message you and sometimes he would asked you out. You even introduced him to your sister making her gasp in surprise but she pretended that she doesn't recognize Luhan. You were also not really interested in groups in Korea or what were the famous songs making Luhan relieved.

Days spent with each other made you feel something for each other. It somehow that you develop feelings towards him and so did he. But you still feel something mysterious about him. It was that he always wear a hat or sunglasses when the two of you go out and he usually invites you only during evening where no people are present. you then thought that he was not an ordinary person.

But a certain incident made you feel more curious about his identity. It was when you two went out for dinner and there were girls who was seated at the next table. You looked at them suspiciously why were they keep staring at the both of you and keep whispering. It was just then one of the girls approach your table and asked for Han's autograph and he just signed it smiling to girl and the girl just left trying to hold on her squeal which you thought it was really weird. Han pretended that nothing happened and smiled at you continued eating his food.

After the dinner you were not comfortable what had happened a while ago so you decide to ask Han about the autograph.

"Han are you hiding something? why did that girl almost died when you gave her your autograph and why did she even asked for your autograph?" you asked in confusion.

"Oh that, well I had some admirers and a little autograph won't be a harm right?" he answered.

"Oh really?" you asked unconvinced with his answer.

But he just smiled at you making your heart flutter and he held your hand and both of you left to your next destination. from that day on you trusted him and never asked  anything about him. 

 

“Minjung-ah, I prepared a snack, do you want to eat?” your sister asked but you didn’t respond because you were busy reaching Han’s phone.

“Why doesn’t he answers his phone, what had happened to him?” you complained.

You sister noticed you and told you to calm down. “Your boyfriend must just be busy or maybe his phone is on silent mode.” Your sister reasoned.

“Eonnie, he is not my boyfriend! he is a boy and a friend.” You defended.

“Okay! Not your boyfriend, no need to fume up, I made some I’ll just bring it here in the living room.” Your sister said.

You were watching the television and keep scanning for something good to watch. You suddenly switch to a channel and immediately saw a guy that looks exactly like Han. Your eyes widen and focused on the show it was a live broadcast and you heard that the host called Han, Luhan. Just when your sister entered the living room she gasps seeing you watching Luhan.

You then turn to your sister. “Eonnie, it’s Han, why is he on TV? Why are they calling him Luhan? What is this? Who is EXO? Why do I feel so tricked?” You blurted questions that your sister couldn’t answer.

She tried to calm you down and started explaining everything about Han or Luhan. She told you that Luhan is an idol under SM Entertainment and he his group is EXO. Your sister then reasoned out that Luhan might have hid his identity to you so that you have more privacy. But everything your sister said just hurt your feelings even more. Without saying anything you left the living room and went straight to your room.

You fell asleep and were awaken when your phone ringed and you saw that Luhan was calling you. He must have seen all those missed calls and message he received from you. You didn’t answer his call and turned off your phone so that he could not contact you.

 

“That’s weird, why is Minjung not answering? Maybe her phone’s dead again.” Luhan said giving up on calling you. He waited for a few hours but still your phone was still unreachable making him a bit worried.

After a few minutes his phone ringed and an unknown number called him. He answered it to his surprise it was Minjee, your sister on the other line.

“Luhan-ssi, it’s me Minjee, Minjung’s sister. Remember me?” Minjee asked.

“Of course noona, is there something I can help?” Luhan asked.

“Well, it’s about Minjung, I think you should come to our unit, you’ll know when you get here.” Minjee said and immediately hung up.

“Wait! Noona! What about~~~” before Luhan could ask the call had been cut off.

Luhan felt nervous thinking something bad had happened to you. So he rushed from the Entertainment to the condominium straight to the unit. When he arrived he was then welcomed by Minjee and immediately let him in.

She then explained to Luhan that you already know his secret that he was not Han but Luhan. Minjee had sensed that you like him so much so she decides to leave the unit with her husband for a while so that you and Luhan can talk privately. Luhan thanked and Minjee along with Seunghu left the condominium.

 

You felt thirsty and decided to grab a glass of water from the kitchen.But to your surprsie you saw Luhan in the living room. You gave him a deathly glare and coldly asked him what was he doing in your sister's condo. Before he could say something you continued your speech that you already know that he is name is not Han but actually Luhan and you already know his true identity.

"I already know LUHAN! so there is no nee to explain things, you just better leave now before I kick you out of my sister's home." You said.

"I'm really sorry Minjung, I just wanted to protect this relationship of our and keep it private." He explained.

"Private?! by not telling me your true self? Relationship? what relationship are you talking about, for all those days we spent with each other I really don't know if those were true, I still feel you are total stranger to me and nothing more."You said tears started to form in your eyes.

"That's why I'm here to explain everything and believe me Minjung everything I acted was true, that was the true me just plain me no Luhan of EXO was with you just Luhan." He said. 

You don't want tolisten anymore because it hurt too much for you that you been fooled by just a simple identity now that you fell in love with him. You fell in love with a total stranger. You started to cry and you felt Luhan pulled you into a hug trying to comfort you but only got shoved off.

You told him to leave but he was just too stubborn and told you that he will never leave if you didn't forgive him. He then added that it was your sister's idea to let the both of you talk privately because her home was the only private place that she knew that others can't barge in.

Moments of silence passed without one of you spoke. The whole place was so silent that it can be deafening already. It was just then you finally gave in and broke the silence. You had thought long enough that you will give him another chance to know more about Luhan not Han. Luhan felt so happy for his second chance and promised to tell you everything.

"Minjung, Have I told you before that you were an angel that was sent for me?" Luhan asked.

"Huh? why have you said that?" You asked.

"Well when you asked for my help back at the bus stop, I was really stunned with your looks and how innocent you are." he siad.

"So that's what the reason you almost ran away from me?" you asked raising a brow at him.

"Hey! I'm an idol and there are a lot of fans or more like obssessed fans out their who wanted my head." he exaggerately answered. "But quit joking around Minjung, I really do feel something special for you, and as the days passed I have truly developed my feeling towards you, feelings of love but call me a coward for not telling you earlier, I even was a coward telling my true identity because I just want to protect you from my life as an idol." he added.

Those words were enough from him and you felt everything he said was all from the heart. No lies, No secrets just plain Love, True Love. He wanted to continue his words but he was taken aback when you gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"You can stop explaining now Luhan, I really understand now, and to tell you the truth I was too scared to tell you that I have fallen for you too." You said shyly avoiding eye contact with him and your cheeks started to form a tint of red.

Luhan smiled seeing you blush and gently held you by the chin letting your face meet his. You just stared for a few minutes and then you felt your heart was already pounding hard seeing your faces are just a few inches away from each other. It was just then that Luhan had closed the gapbetween the both of you when he captured your lips and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back. You just broke the kiss to take some air to breathe.

"I love you so much Minjung." Luhan said holding your hands giving each a gently kiss.

"I love you too Luhan." You respond.

 

After that day on, Luhan had introduced you to his world as an idol. You met the other members of EXO and their manager which you though at first was j ust his brother because you never heard Luhan call him manager. It felt llight that knowing the person you love is honest and no secrets are between your relationship but of course your privacy is still important.


Hi Meiling

Sorry for the very long delay of your request finally it's here

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Do comment and you can also upvote

Thank You