{Starlight1502} Another Chance

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

"Annyeong oppa" you cheerfully greeted Xiumin as you opened the door.

"Annyeong baby, ready to go?" He asked and you nodded.

 

Xiumin was your long time boyftiend for almost 8 years. He was your sunbae in school before he trained in SM Enternatinment. Now that he already an idol of the said company and despite his busy schedule he still manage to give time for the both of you.

"Oppa look! Isn't that the hat shop you and the others went during your shoot in EXO's Showtime?" You asked pointing at the store as you drag Xiumin with you.

Both of you entered the shop and you couldn't help being amaze with all the cute and amazing hats the store has. You admit you are also fund of hats and you had a lot of it in your apartment and Xiumin knows it too. Your eyes sparkle scanning through the whole shop and Xiumin couldn't help but laugh at your cuteness.

"Baby, you know, you look so cute when you act like that, how old are you again?" Xiumin chuckled as he teases you.

"Waeyo?" You pouted cutely at him and he pinches your cheeks.

You continued scanning the shop looking for a cute hat for you and Xiumin. You know that he is really likes beanies and you were lucky that the shop had new designs that just arrived this morning. You also noticed that Xiumin was frozen in of the shelf staring at the beanies admiring it.

"What style do you want oppa?" You asked him.

"Huh? I'm totally fine" he said.

"Oppa don't be shy, I always wanted to buy couple hats with you, come on choose one, please" you pleaded showing your puppy eyes to him which he couldn't resist.

"Arasseo, why don't you choose for me baby" he said.

You immediately agreed and choose two beanies, one dark orange for him and a lighter color for you. After you got the two beanies you did not go to the counter to pay for it but instead you continued looking at other hats.

"Are you not going to pay yet? How many more hats you wanted to buy baby?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm buying you another hat, since we won't be seeing each other for 2 weeks, I just want to make sure your all warmed up oppa" you turn to him smiling.

"But baby I have a lot of hats back at the dorm, it is not actually necessary, please baby you don't need to do this" Xiumin pleaded you but you still choose another hat.

Xiumin only sighed allowing you to buy the hats for him. He really preciate the way you care for him and he was really thankful for having you in his life. you alwyas made sure whenever he left the country that he has everything he needed.

After you have finished paying for the hats, the both of you headed to the coffee shop to have a cup of coffee. You wanted to pay for your order but Xiumin stopped you telling you that he will pay for the both of you. You smiled at him, the both of you enjoyed your cup of coffee letting yourself warm up from the cold weather. You asked him if he will miss you when he leaves surprising him. He told you that he really miss you but he will do his best to call you often and 2 weeks will just pass by like a blur.

 

Xiumin along with the other members of EXO left Korea to promote their new album in China. Even with the hectic schedule he has he still manage to call you every now and then but sometimes you call him which was a bit disturbing to him. You also sent him message telling him that you really miss him and you love him so much. He loves it but it came to a point that everytime you sent him a message that was all the content you keep telling him.

 

Today was the his return to Seoul and you went to the airport to meet him even though you knew that there will be a lot of fans waiting for EXO's arrival at the airport but you didn't care all you wanted was to see your Minseok. After a few minutes of waiting you heard screams means that EXO are finally heading their way put of the airport.

You elbowed your way in the crowd to get closer to him upon spotting him. It surprised him to see you in the crowd and it made him unhappy seeing your situation. He grabbed you out of the crowd and let you join him in the van but he never said a single ord to you. 

"Wow, Umin hyung, how I wish I have a girfriend like Seokmi, imagine he endure those fans just to meet you" Chen said mking you blush a bit but Xiumin didn't say a single word.

After that Xiumin had settled his things in their dorm he immeditaley drag you to your apartment but not a single word came out of his mouth until the both of you reach to your apartment. It felt awkwrd because he had never acted like this towards you before. It was too silent that it almost deafening, so you decided to boke the silence between the two of you.

"Oppa? Gwenhanyo?" You asked.

He turns to you with his expression not that pleasing making you nervous. "What were you doing at the airport!?" He angrily asked you making you jerk.

"I-I..." you stuttered.

"You know very well it is too dangerous at the airport, can you not think about yourself for a moment Seokmi? You know this is actually getting out of hand, I can't breathe anymore, you know what I...." 

"Oppa, wait! Please don't say that you'll let go" you asked holding your tears to fall.

"Yes Seokmi, let's just stop this, I can't take this anymore" Xiumin firmly said.

That was it, tears started to fall from you eyes. You pleaded him not to leave you but his descision was already final. He said his farewell and left your apartment. That was the last thing you heared from him.

 

~5 years later~

"Ms. Seokmi, here's your schedule for the month" the secretary of your boss said as she handed you your schedule.

Your eyes widen seeing that you were assigned to South Korea, your home country. You were already living in the US and working as a photographer for a certain fashion magazine. It been a long time you returned to South Korea and you really don't want to return there because of your past. But you can't do anything because the schedules were alreadh fixed and changes aren't allowed.

After getting all the instructions from your boss you headed your way to your unit and immediately tarted to pack your things. Your made sure that everything you needed was there.

"Just don't let me encounter him, I don't want to see him" you said to yourself.

 

Arriving in Seoul made you happy and at the same time nervous. It has been a long time you seen the place and a lot of things had change for the pass 5 years. Your co-workers and you headed to the hotel you will be staying and during the ride there you reminisce your happy memories back when you were still living in the country.

 

The next day you and your co-workers headed to the venue where you will be doing your photo shoot with some Korean models. It never crossed your mind that those models were also artist. No one showed you who were the models and it surprised you that one person who talked to one of your co-workers was the manager of EXO. You started to tremble knowing that you will see Xiumin again after a long time.

Have you really moved on? Are you strong enough to face him? To you, you were ready but why was your heart pounding very hard and your hands started to sweat?

When EXO was ready forthe photoshoot, you instructed each of them to pose naturally. They actually didn't recognize you not until your co-worker called your attention making them all surprise to see you most especially Xiumin. You didn't mind them and continued your work. You maintain a serious face but deep inside you wanted to explode seeing that Xiumin was well.

After the whole photoshoot was done, you felt very exhausted and started to fix all your things. All of a sudden, you felt that someone placed his hand on yut shoulder. You turn to see who it was and to your surprise it was him.

"Hi! Long time no see, how have you been?" He asked you smiling.

You froze for a moment "W-well, I-I'm fine actually, never been better" you stuttered.

"Great to see you again" he said.

You weakly smiled at him "I better go now, bye" you said and left him.

You were not ready to talk to him after what he have done to you 5 years ago. The wound in your heart was still there, you thought it was healed but actually it never healed. You escaped but your past had lead you back to him.

Xiumin on the other was really happy to see you but at the same time sad that you ignored him even he had already approached you. He was a fool for letting you go and he regretted it all. He had suffered for five years not having you in his life. He might be living in fame but deep inside he was miserable because he was incomplete for not having you by his side.

Returning to their dorm he quietly made his way to the living room to rest. Luhan who was his best friend approached him.

"Minseok, that was Seokmi right? She's back, why don't you have a talk with her andsettle things again, maybe this is the second chance for the both of you" Luhan adviced.

"Luhan, I don't think Seokmi will accept me anymore, I have hurt her badly and I think she has forgotten about me, about us" Xiumin said.

But Luhan as a thoughful friend helped Xiumin by getting the hotel where you were staying and gave it to him. Since they will have 3 days off from work, this was his opportunity to talk to you privately.

 

"Seokmi, are coming along with us?" Your co-workers asked you outside your room.

"No thanks, I'm fine, I need more rest, just enjoy Seoul okay" you answered.

"Okay, just take care of yourself here, we will see you later" they said and left the hotel.

After a few minutes, there was another knock on your door. You were a bit curious who it was, you looked through the peephole and you saw it was a guy but he was wearing a hat and his face couldn't be seen. You opened your door and was shocked to see that it was actually Xiumin. 

Without you saying a word he entered your room, pulling you into a hug and lock the door behind. It happened too fast that you didn't have time to protest. You were just frozen as he embraces you tightly.

"Seokmi, I miss you so much, I'm so sorry, I was wrong" he finally spoke but his voice was trembling.

He let go of you and looked you straight in the eyes only to see that tears were already falling from your eyes. "Minseok" that was all you manage to say as you look at him.

He cupped your cheeks wipping your tears and embraces you again. But this time you buried your face on his chest.

"Why did you do this to me Minseok? Don't you know how hard for me not to think of you? After so many years I just can't let myself forget all the pain I felt when you left me" you cried lightly punching his chest.

"Tell me all your anger baby, I was really stupid back there and I regretted it all. You just don't know how I became so miserable for letting you go and I'm really sorry Seokmi" Xiumin said.

A moment of letting go of your emotions and finally ended up reconciling with each other. Xiumin was your half and your were his. It was the biggest storm that came to your life and the both of you had survived it. Sunshine had reappeared and a new beginning is about to start for the both of you but challenges will still come but this time the both of you will face it together.

 

~a year after~

"I need to go or she might kill me" Xiumin panicked.

"Haha, hyung just relax you'll be there" Baekhyun said.

A knock on the door took all their attention. Sehun opened the door and was greeted by a flash of light which almost blinded him.

"Opps, I though it was Umin, sorry Sehunnie" you said smiling sheepishly to the maknae.

"Baby, I-I thought you are leaving today? Are you done packing?" Xiumin asked.

"That's what I'm here for but for a moment can we talk privately?" You asked turning your gaze to the others.

"You heard the lady, they need to talk in private, let's go maknae, see you later Seokmi, hyung" Baekhyun said pulling Sehun with him.

Once the both of you are alone. You smiled at Xiumin and gave him a kiss. He was a bit confused and you told him everything that you are not going back to the US. Since you were a Korean and knows Seoul the most, you were based by your boss in the country; that means you won't be seperated to Xiumin again.

"I'm reall glad to hear that baby" Xiumin cheered.

"I too was really happy to be staying here for good" you replied.

"I love you my baby" he said looking deeply into your eyes.

"I love you too baby" you replied back.

He locked his lips to your and you didn't hesitate to kiss him back and deepens the kiss. The both of you passionately kiss like there was no tomorrow, not even bothered if the other members would see you. All you cared that you are in each other's arms and never be seperated ever again.


Annyeong  Starlight1502

your request is done, i hope you liked it.

sorry it took so long.

don't forget to comment and do upvote 

Enjoy reading ^^

Poster credit to: -basorexia @ First Snow Graphics