{cooleling} No Fear is Stronger than Love

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

"HANA! YA! KWON HANA!!" Luhan shouted as the both of you headed your way inside the horror house.

"What is it oppa?" You turned to your boyfriend who was behind you. Frustration was already written all over his face as he looks at you.

"I told you to hold my hand and never let go of it. What if you got scared and started to ran off and the ghost would catch you? What if-----" before he could continue his lecture, you sealed his lips by placing your index finger on it.

Intertwining your fingers together with his and giving it a tight grip then give him a sweet smile made him stop blabbering. He gave your hand a kiss making your hear flutter and the both of you continued entering the horror house.

To you Luhan is very manly despite with his gorgeous look that sometimes he can be mistaken as a girl, he is very strong and he is very good when it comes to singing and playing soccer. You thought he was not afraid of anything because he always acted so brave and always there to protect you. He even bravely entered the horror house and keeps reminding you that he is by your side if you ever feel scared.

You started to feel nervous as the both of you advance inside heading your way to the first course. You turn to Luhan who was just walking calmly without any fear visible on his face.

Both of you entered the first room and the first that surprised you was the manikin that fell. You jerk in surprise giving your boyfriend's hand a squeeze. Your heart pounded rapidly in fear at the moment but you were surprised when you heard Luhan screamed. Fear left you instantly and shock replaced it. He never expected that he would actually screamed and pulled you dashing to the next course.

You thought it was just one scream from him because he was just surprised but heck no. The whole five courses he was actually screaming destroying his manly image making you startled with this new side of his that you just discovered. None of the courses scared you due to your boyfriend's screams distracting your attention.

I never imagine that Luhan would be such a scaredy cat with such little horror. you thought to yourself.

 

After the whole course was over the both of you returned to the waiting area to rest and regain energy. He was already panting hard while you just stare at him still processing what you just observe inside.

"Woah! That was really scary, I felt my legs turned to jelly back there." He said but you didn't respond to him. He started to wonder why weren't you speaking and when he turned to you he immediately noticed your shock expression.

"YA! Hana-ya, gwaenchanhayo? I just sense you'll be like this after, we should have not gone inside at the first place." He said in a worried tone as he caresses your cheeks.

You lowered your head hiding your face and your shoulders started to shake making Luhan even more worried. He thought you were about to burst out in tears due to fear but he was wrong.  You burst out in laughter, hugging your stomach as you laugh very hard at him that tears started to form at the side of your eyes. He looked at you in confusion not knowing the reason of your laughter.

You stopped laughing taking some air to breath, you then turn to him trying to hold another laugh. "OMO! Luhan oppa, I didn't expect you to be such a scaredy cat, hahahaha." You said bursting into laughter again.

Luhan looked at you with a what-the-heck expression and his face started to turn red as a tomato because he just realize how embarrassing he did a while ago which destroyed his manly image.

"Hahahaha... you know what oppa, you were really funny back there. It was totally a different image of you." You said giving him a light pinch on the nose.

"Mwo? It was scary!" He annoyingly defended.

"Sorry oppa I really didn't felt scared inside because I was too focused seeing you so scared, which actually my first time seeing you in that expression." You said.

l groan and throws a deathly glare at you. "So you wanted to make fun of me huh? Next time I swear I will never accompany you even if you beg for it." He coldy said turning his back to you frowning.

"Awww... don't be like that Luhannie, I still think you're cute and manly even you almost choke yourself from all that screaming." You teased but he didn't respond.

So you decided to gave him a back hug while doing a little aegyo. "You know that Hana, love you so much, she doesn't want you to be mad at her, so stop being grumpy, jebal Luhannie." You said.

He turned to you and sighed. He never wins over you whenever you do little aegyo. You were so adorable which made him fell for you even more. His frown turn to a smile and he pulled you close to his chest giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Are you still mad at Hana, Luhannie oppa?" You asked in a cute way.

He chuckled giving you a peck on your lips. "Oppa can never be mad at Hana, oppa loves her too too much that he can't live without Hana." He said making you blush.

"Hana can't live without Luhannie too, She loves oppa so so much." You replied.

He gave you a kiss, and a passionate one and you never hesitated to kiss him back. He may not be manly enough but for you he was just perfect for you.

 

Your next destination was Namsam tower. You always wanted to go there but due to bust schedules of your boyfriend and yours you didn't have a chance to go there. But today was your chance to visit here. You heard there was a cable car which made you excited to ride it but when you turned to Luhan he was silent. You wondered if something was wrong he so you asked him and he said it was actually nothing.

Upon arriving you immediately held his hand and you felt it was cold and clammy. You looked at him in confusion asking again if everything was really okay. He just nodded but you were still not convinced so you keep bothering him to tell you what was worrying him.

He then told you that he has Acrophobia which was fear of heights. You started to worry if he will be able to ride the cable car all the way to the top. He told you that he will endure it since the ride won't take too long. 

"Oppa, just hold on to my hand when we ride the cable car, okay?" you said and he nodded.

One the both of you were already inside the cable car Luhan had held your hand very tight and he was really shutting his eyes. Cold sweats were already forming in his forehead as a side of great fear. It started to worry you but luckily the cable car had arrived to it's destination making the both of you sighed in relief.

"I think we should just walk when we head down." you suggested.

"You don't have to worry Hana, going down is much better than going up, let's go." he said snaking his arm on you waist heading your way tot the observatory.

You played with the telescope and was really amazed seeing the wonderful view below. You tour around taking pictures of each other making memories in Namsam tower. Both of you made a vow to each other that after few years you will return in the same place and look for the lock that you had placed.

 

After the whole trip was over, you and Luhan went straight home to your condo unit. It was enjoying and at the same time exhausting. But compared to you Luhan was more exhausted started from the screaming in the horror house then added with his fear in heights. To make him feel better you decided to make a delicious meal for him that he will truly love. 

The food was ready so you placed everything in the food tray and brough it inside your room where Luhan was resting. He had fallen asleep from all the activity you had. You heard a soft snore from him making you giggle.

"Awww... he sleeps like a baby." you whispered then gave him a kiss on his cheeks waking him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and immediately see you smiling at him. He smiled back pulling you into a hug and the both of you just cuddle each other for a few minutes. The aroma of the food that you prepared had filled the whole room making Luhan hungry. You released yourself from his embrace and feeds him the food. He really loves your cooking and you can see him enjoy the food. Within few minutes he had finished all the food that you prepared without any leftovers.

"That was great, you are the best when it comes to cooking Hana." he said smiling to you.

"I'm glad you liked it Luhannie, I'll just bring these to the kitchen and be right back." you said while you fix the empty bowls placing them in the food tray.

 

You returned to your room to have some rest on your own and you spotted that Luhan was already watching a movie in your television. You chuckled that he was actually watching a horror movie making you remember his reaction in the horror house a while ago. You joined him in bed lying on you tummy and rested your head on his shoulder as the both of you watch the movie.

Compared to the horror room, Luhan was not scared of the movie since he knew it was not true. But it was the opposite way for you.  As the scenes got more intense you started to feel scared, you were so focused on the screen that suddenly a zombie came out surprising you. It scared you to death that you started to cry. Luhan was taken a back and immediately embrace you to let calm a bit. He felt you shiver in fear and decided to stop the movie he was watching.

“Hush now, I’m here, No need to be scared anymore.” He said letting you bury your head on his chest while he brushes your hair with his fingers.

You stopped crying and looked at him straight to the eyes. “Let’s just go to sleep oppa.” You said.

He chuckled and agreed with you turning off the television. “Do you want me to turn off the lights then?” he asked.

You paused for a moment to think and then turn to him again. You were hesitant to turn off the light because you were still scared form that scene you just watch. So Luhan decided to let the light a bit dim. The both of you then made yourself comfortable in bed cuddling each other. You were hugging his so tight that it was almost choking him.

“Hana-ya, you’re choking me...” he said. Making you gasps and immediately releases him from your embrace.

“Mianhae, Luhannie.” You apologize.

He pulled you again into a hug and gave you a kiss on the forehead telling you that no zombie will get you because he was there to protect you. You made yourself comfortable in his embrace and before the both of you drift to dreamland, you gave each other a sweet kiss.

“Goodnight, Hana, I Love you.” He said.

“I love you too Luhan, Sweetdreams.” You responded.


cooleling​ your request is done
don't forget to comment  and you can also upvote

​Hope you enjoy it 

THANK YOU ^^