{BTSCaptain} Everything for You

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

"Hyung you have a visitor" Lay said to Xiumin.

"Who is it?" He asked as he makes some coffee in the kitchen.

"It's me Seokkie" you answered making your way inside the kitchen.

"M-Mei Mei? What are you doing here?" He asked surprise to see you came to visit.

"I came to take care of you Kim Minseok, your manager and also Luhan told me that you ate having a cold but you were too stubborn to accept any help from them" you scolded him.

Lay who sense that you will be lecturing Xiumin immediately left the both of in the kitchen. He just doesn’t want to be involved with lovers quarrel or more like an overprotective girlfriend punishment to her stubborn boyfriend.

 

You're Liu Maerin, Kim Minseok or also known as Xiumin's girlfriend or more like his overprotective girlfriend sometimes. A Chinese but grow up in South Korea. Your roads crossed when EXO M was promoting in China and at the same time you were there for a visit. You are now taking your master's degree and after you have finished your master's you and Xiumin planned to have a café. You know well that he wanted to be a barista and he already had his license.

"Minseok why are your clothes so thin? You should wear something thicker because it's really cold and you have a slight fever" you said.

All he can do is to keep quiet and never argue back knowing he will never win against you. But he really loves it whenever you take care of him. 

You ask for a sweater from Luhan and let Xiumin wear it. You then prepared the soup you had bought for him. He ate the soup making him feel a bit better.

"Gomawo Mei Mei" he said pinching your cheeks.

"Anything for you Seokkie, after you are done get some rest, arasseo?" You smiled at him and he nodded.

 

You tuck him in bed and let him take a nap to let his body rest. He caught the cold from their broadcast in the cold weather. Once he had already fallen asleep, you slowly headed out of his room. Luhan then greeted you as you return to the kitchen.

"Minseok is really lucky to have a girlfriend like you Maerin" he said.

"I also lucky to have him too" you cheerfully smiled.

 

Their dorm was a bit silent at the moment because EXO-K was away and the other members of EXO-M were sleeping. It was really peaceful making you drowsy also. You headed back to Xiumin's room to check on him. You touch his forehead and felt that his fever had gone down. You then return to the living room to watch something on the television but nothing seems to get your interest. You didn't realize that you had fallen asleep until you felt someone caress your forehead. You woke up seeing Xiumin smiling in front of you.

"Seokkie, you're already awake, how do you feel now?" You ask sitting upon the couch.

"A bit better now Mei Mei, why did you sleep here in the living room? You should have sleep next to me" he said caressing your face.

"It's okay Seokkie, I actually didn't realize I had fallen asleep" you responded.

A few minutes, EXO-K had arrived making the dorm a bit livelier. Also the sleeping members had awakened. They were a bit surprise to see but at the same time happy that you were there to take care of their hyung.

Before you left you gave Xiumin some instructions on what to do. You keep reminding him to drink plenty of water and rest. All he did was smile and nodded.

"Did you get it all Kim Minseok?" You ask crossing your arms in front of your chest.

"Yes ma'am, I got it all, no need to worry Mei Mei, I'm going to be fine" he said pulling you into a hug.

"Look at you, you are already losing your boazi cheeks" you pouted cutely pinching his cheeks.

"Don't worry, those baozi cheeks won't disappear" he chuckled placing a kiss on your cheek. "It's getting late already you should head home Mei Mei, call me if you have arrive, arasseo?" He added and you nodded giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He hugged you before you rode the taxi home. He was very happy to meet a girl like you. You were everything he dreamed of; loving, caring, beautiful, cute, simple, kind, responsible, talented and most of all intelligent. 

 

3 years had passed and you have finished your Master's Degree. Xiumin's birthday was getting near and you had prepared a big surprise for him that it took you a year to prepare.

On the day of his birthday you have planned everything. You even ask for EXO's manager help and he willingly helped you. You went at the SM Entertainment where EXO were having their dance rehearsal. You slowly enter the dance studio and they all saw you, they all stop rehearsing.

"Oh Maerin-shi, you have arrived" their manager said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm here to pick up the birthday boy" you said making the boys coo.

"Mei Mei, we still have rehearsals" Xiumin protested.

"Hyung you'll be excused for the moment since it is your birthday, right manager hyung?" Chen said looking at their manager.

"Yup, Chen is right, you will be excuse for the day" their manager said.

"B-But...." you then place a finger over his lips not allowing him so say another word.

"Seokkie, just go along, you should enjoy this day, it's your special day" you told him.

He sighed and took his things. Both of you headed your way out of SM building towards your car. You helped him place his things inside the car and the both of you headed your way to your destination which Xiumin didn't know where.

While you were driving he noticed that you didn't stop smiling even the two of you just fell silent inside the car.

"Mei Mei, you look happy" he said.

"I just can't wait to see your reaction when you see my present for you" You said still focusing on the road.

"Hmmm... really? I wonder what that present I will be receiving” He said with a smirk.

“You’ll see” you chuckled.

 

Once you were almost near your destination, you pulled the car stopping a little far from your actual destination. You then took out a blind fold out of your bag and the both of you headed out of the car. He still doesn’t have any idea what will he be receiving and he is already getting excited. His curiosity grew more when you covered his eyes with the blind fold you had a while ago.

“Mei Mei, what is this surprise you have prepared?” He asked impatiently.

“Just be patient Seokkie, just hold my hand and follow me” you said leading him towards your birthday surprise.

Xiumin allowed you to guide him and it felt like he was walking almost forever because he couldn’t see where he was actually going. Both all of a sudden you stopped and you told him that you have arrived.

“Seokkie, just relax for a moment, I’ll just remove the blind fold but keep your eyes close” you said untying the blind fold.

Once the blind fold was totally taken off you told him to slowly open his eyes and you shouted.

“Surprise! Happy Birthday My Seokkie!” You cheered and you can see that his eyes widen in surprise seeing what you have prepared for him.

“Mei Mei… This… This is…”

“Our café” you continued his sentence.

You can see the happiness in his eyes as he scans through the whole café still can’t believe that it was actually now his café. It was one of his biggest dreams to own a café and you made it come true. After he had scan through everything he rush towards you pulling you into a tight hug and kisses you as a thank you.

“Do you like it Seokkie?” you ask him placing your arms around his neck.

“Like it? I actually love it Mei Mei, Thank you so much” he happily answered.

Your heart melts seeing him so happy and you were also very happy for him. “Awww… Anything for you my baozi” you replied giving him a peck on his lips.

The café was actually not yet open to serve because you wanted to show it to him first before you start the business. Everything was actually ready; supplies, furniture, utensils and other equipment needed.

Xiumin was already excited to make a coffee and you had leaded him to the production area. You helped him prepare everything that he needed. You waited for a few minutes for him to prepare the coffee and he had made two latté for the both of you. It was the best latté you have ever tasted.

 

The two of you enjoy each other’s company as you discover everything inside the café. But he didn’t know that the other EXO members were also preparing something for his party later.

“Where did you get the money to have this café Mei Mei?” he asks.

You smile to him and held his hand. “Remember the money you gave me every month?  I saved it and added also some of my savings to have this café” you explained.

“You sly girl, you should have told me your plan” he smiled widely and pinched your cheeks.

“If I have told you it wouldn’t be a surprise, right” you chuckled.

 

A few hours after you saw a van stopped outside the café and you immediately recognize who owns it. You turn to your watch to look at the time and it was already half past five in the afternoon. You smiled knowing it was the other members were already outside waiting for you to come out. Xiumin on the other hand was inside the production exploring further the equipment.

“Seokkie, I’ll be out for a moment, I need to get something in the car” you informed him.

You immediately went outside and meet the other members. They were already preparing the cake and other food for the party and were ready to enter. You lead them inside towards the second floor where there was a function room. They were actually amazed seeing how huge the café was; even the maknaes were a bit speechless seeing the place. They all prepared everything and you return to Xiumin who was still at the production area.

“Seokkie, let’s go at the second floor, you haven’t explored the function room there” You said and he followed you.

When the both of you reached the second floor Xiumin immediately heard singing. He was surprise to see all the 11 members inside the function room.

♫saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

sarang ha neun Minseok shi, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da♫

The boys sang as they present him his birthday cake. Xiumin close his eyes and made a wish before he blew on his candles. Everyone applauded and congratulated him for having a marvelous café.

“Woah! Hyung this place is really huge” Kyungsoo exclaimed.

“Yeah, I too was actually amazed when I came here just this morning. And all thanks to my wonderful Mei Mei, Liu Maerin” Xiumin said pulling your closer to him. You started to blush and smiled at everyone.

“Now that hyung had received his present from noona, I think it’s time that we should hand him our presents” Chanyeol suggested and everyone agreed.

“But let’s make this fun, just like we did in Chanyeol’s birthday before, You should guess who gave you the present and if not well take it back” Luhan said.

You laughed seeing your boyfriend’s reaction. He never expected that they wanted him to suffer even during his special day. He doesn’t have any other choice but to agree with what Luhan said.

They were actually very clever. Kai held everyone’s gift and there was actually no card attach to every gift to know who it came from. Kai placed it on the table and everyone watched Xiumin guess every gift.

It was actually fun and they were really amazed how Xiumin guess each present. The only gifts he missed were from Kyungsoo and Chen. But since the two were pity with their hyung they just give him their presents.

Xiumin thanked everyone for the wonderful day he had, but the person that he was actually very thankful was you. He was very thankful to have you in his life; you were always there for him through his ups and his downs. You always give him strength and hope whenever he wanted to give up.

 

“Mei Mei?” he looks at you.

“Yes, Seokkie?” you turn to him and surprised that he kissed you on the cheek.

“I love you so much, Maerin” he said holding your hand placing it on his cheek feeling it.

“I love you too Minseok” You said looking at him.

“Thank you Mei Mei, I would not have this if it wasn’t all for you” he said.

“It’s….”

Before you could say any further he already locked his lips to yours making you melt. You didn’t hesitate to kiss him back and enjoy each other’s presences. He pulled out from the kiss and embraces you feeling your warmth placing a kiss on your neck.

 

After his birthday celebration was over, you, Xiumin and along with the other members of EXO left the café. You were surprise that he took your car keys and seated on the driver seat of your car.

“Are you not going home Seokkie?” you ask in confusion.

“After I made sure you had gotten home safely Mei Mei” he said.

“But how will you go home if you won’t be joining them in the van?” you ask again.

“No need to worry, they will follow us and once you are home I’ll be going home with them, I just want you to be safe Mei Mei” he explained.

“Awww.. So sweet my baozi” you said.

“Anything for you Mei Mei” he said placing a kiss at the back of your hand.

He drove your car to your house and their van followed behind. Once you were already home and made sure you are fine he bid you goodbye and place a kiss on your forehead and on your lips.

“Take care, I’ll see you tomorrow” you said waving at him inside the van.

He waved back at you throwing a flying kiss at you. “I love you, I’ll call you later, See you” he shouted and you laughed. He really never gets enough of you and you love it.


Hi there BTSCaptain!
Your request is done
Sorry for the delay but I hope you will like it.
Just tell me what you think about the story and you I will be really thankful if you upvote.
I hope you like the poster

 

Thank you and enjoy reading ^^

Poster credited to: awkwardloser @ First Snow Graphics