{Eleenluvu}Bringing Back The Memories

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1
 

It was a cold winter morning and you were wearing a thick clothing because your protective brother doesn't want you to get a cold on your way to school. Junmyeon, your older brother had to borrow your car at the moment because his car was broken and he had to bring it to the repair shop. But he had drove you to school before he headed his way to his business trip making sure that you are safe.

The snow was getting stronger making it even colder before you arrive in school. Your classmates were also freezing even the heater of the school was working but it can't compete with the coldness of winter. 

"Kimchi!" Someone shouted outside your classroom making you along with your classmates turn to see who it was.

'Kimchi' that word. The word that only person would call you in the entire universe. Byun Baekhyun, your childhood friend and your boyfriend. Both of your families were best of friends even before they ended up together; making you, your brother and Baekhyun friends ever since you were just little kids. It was then in your second year of High School that Baekhyun bravely confessed his feelings towards you and who were you to say no to him since you know him from head to toe, inside and out. Your families were never against your relationship and they were actually very supportive.

Heading your way out of  the door, you were greeted by a very jolly Baekhyun. He gave you peck on the cheek surprising you. You weakly smiled at him while you hug yourself shivering from the cold. Baekhyun noticed it and held your hands feeling your cold palms. He tried rubbing it with his hands to keep you warm and finally gave you a warm pack.

"A warm pack?" You asked.

"A warm pack, to keep my baby from cold, your hands are freezing cold,Minhee." He answered giving your hand a gentle kiss.

You couldn't help but blush from his sweetness and you were really thankful that he drop by your classroom. You classmates were envious with you having such a caring and loving boyfriend.

 

Class had ended and you were about to leave the school when someone covered your eyes but you instantly know that it was Baekhyun. You held his hands removing it from your eyes and turn to him letting your gazes meet each other. He cupped your cheeks and gave you a peck on your lips. He then held your hand intertwining it with his as the both of you headed out of the school building.

"Kimchi where is your car?" Baekhyun asked.

"Junmyeon oppa borrowed it for his business trip, so we are walking home." you cheerfully said.

"MWO!? that can't be, isn't that he has his own car? why does he have to borrow yours?" he asked.

"His car is broken yesterday. He has to bring it to a repair shop." you answered observing the grimace in your boyfriend's face.

"You know your brother can be careless at time." He said shaking his head.

He then earned a light slap in the forearm from you for insulting your brother. "YA! Oppa is not like that. It can't be help when your car started to malfunction, Oh! wait you don't have any idea how to handle a car since you don't actually own one." you teased gaining a glare from him.

"Just wait and see, I will have my car someday and it will be better than yours." he said sticking his tongue out to you.

"Yeah right." you responded rolling your eyes.

 

Months passed, You and Baekhyun graduated in High School. Your parents gave you your graduation gift which was a trip to the US. Of course your brother accompanied you there, leaving Baekhyun back in Seoul but the both of you still manage to communicate with each other.

Your vacation as supposed to enjoyable until a certain incident happened. 

You were walking in the streets of LA while you were talking to the phone with Baekhyun. He told you that he his dad had finally bought him a car and he was really excited to drive it with you when you return to Seoul. Your brother was behind you struggling with the shopping bags he was carrying. You were so focused in  talking with Baek that when you were about to crossed the street you a rushing vehicle hit you making you fall to the ground losing your consciousness.

"MINHEE!!!" Junmyeon shouted.

 

Beeeeeepppppppppp~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kimchi? Minhee baby? are you still there?" Baek asked looking at his phone. He wondered why the call suddenly ended. He tried to call you but your number was unreachable.

"She might have forgotten to charge her phone again, So like Minhee, really." He chuckled giving up on calling you.

Later that night while he was about to sleep he felt weird. Like he was nervous or scared that he doesn't understand what was he actually feeling. Lying on his bed, he keeps turning every now and then trying to find a comfortable position but it was no use. He had already placed those comfy pillows beside him but he was still uneasy. so he decided to get out of bed to grab a warm milk in the kitchen.

When he was on his way to the kitchen he over heard his parents talking to which made him curious. So he decided to approach them in the living room.

"Appa, Eomma, is there something wrong?" he asked as he observed the worried looks on his Parents' faces.

"Baek, we have bad news from Junmyeon" his dad said letting Baek sit beside him.

He frowned asking what was the bad news they received. His heart started to beat fast making him anxious, hands started to form cold sweat and his body was getting warm.

"It's about Minhee, Sh-she had a-an accident a few hours ago" his mom stuttered.

Baek's eyes widen with the news he heard. He protested that it was not true because he had talked to you in the phone a few hours ago. He even defended that you just forgotten to charge your phone that's is why he can't contact your phone. But tears were already b from his eyes not able to accept the fact that you are actually fighting for your life.

"She's being operated, let us just pray that she will be alright, just have faith son." his dad said as he rubbed his son's back who was sobbing.

 

~A year after~

"Byun Baekhyun, wake up now sunshine, It's a new day and a beautiful day to start, You don't want your day to strat bad do you just by being late for your class, Get up! get up!" His mom said as she opens the curtains of Baekhyun's room to let the sunshine lighten up the dark room.

Baekhyun groaned and covered his head with a blanket to avoid the rays of the sun to hit his eyes. But his mother pulled his blanket out and shook him.

"If you won't wake up, you won;t be able to see Minhee." his mom said.

His eyes opened widely hearing your name and immediately turn to his mom. "Eomma, are you serious? Is she going home?" He asked even his voice was still a bit groggy.

"Of course you won't know that if you won't get out of bed" his mom teased.

"EOMMA!!" He whined but his mom just left his room laughing.

Feeling irritated to his mother, Baekhyun took his towel and headed to the shower. after he was done getting ready to school he headed downstairs to grab some breakfast bringing his pile of books along with him. His parents' were already at the dinning table waiting for him to join them to eat breakfast. Struggling with his book, Baekhyun clumsily dropped them hitting his foot making him wince in pain.

"Ugh~ not really my day." he groan bending down to grab his books that were scattered on the floor.

One of their maids helped him and he immediately took his seat to have some breakfast. That was then his parents told him that you are returning to Korea along with your family. Baekhyun started to feel excited after a long time not able to talk and see you. Even just by eating his breakfast he was already restless from the excitement he was feeling.

 

He was already in his last subject of the day and he was itchy on his seat to go home and see you. He was already watching every tick of the clock located above the white board. He wasn't focused anymore all he was thinking was you, how have you been after you had that accident.

Once his professor annouced that class dissmissed, Baekhyun immediately rushed outside the classroom, heading his way to his car at the parking area.

 

You arrive in front of a large mansion. A large brown door opened along with the butler and mais greeting you a pleasant return. While sitting in your wheechair you weakly smiled bowing to them as a greeting. Your brother Junmyeon held your wheelchair pushing it inside the house leading the both of you to the living room. 

The living room has two large furniture with a color of white that made it relaxing in the eyes. A large carpet on the floor and a glass table in the center of the furniture. The curtain were in light yellow making the living room more lighted a chandelier above and some vases with plants atbthe corners of the room. 

Your brother helped you transfer from your wheelchair to the couch making yourself comfortable. You scan the whole place trying to reminisce the memories but it wasn't coming back.

Junmyeon had noticed your expression and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Minhee, don't force yourself, it will come back, just remember what the doctor said" he assured you and you nodded.

You started to feel thirsty and requested a glass of water from your brother leaving you in the living room with one of the maids.

 

Rushing to your doorstep, Baekhyun had to catch his breathe as he knock on the door. The butler greeted him but at the same time was surprise to see him.

"Y-Young master Baekhyun, such a surprising visit" The butler said.

Baekhyun was still out of breathe manage to speak. "H-have they arrived?" He asked in between breathe.

"Y-Yes~~~" but before the butler could say another word, Baekhyun rushed inside the house making his way to the living room. 

He spotted a girl with brown silky hair sitting on the couch silently. He immediately recognized it was his Kimchi. He slowly made his way in the living room feeling his tears forming in his eyes from the happiness he was feeling.

"Minhee" he spoke.

You turn to see who called you and you feel frightened seeing a stranger entered the living room now approaching you. Baekhyun had also sense your expression making him curious why were you acting that way.

"OPPA!! who are you? Don't come near me!" You shouted.

Baekhyun was startled seeing your reaction. All of a sudden Junmyeon rushed to the living room with the water seeing you in a panic mode. He placed the water at the table and trying his best to calm you down. On the other hand Baekhyun was still stunned and hurt how you treated him. Junmyeon carried you to your room and letting you relax, leaving Baekhyun in the living room.

 

"Hyung, what happened to Minhee, why was he acting that way?" He asked upon Junmyeon's return to the living room.

Junmyeon bowed his head and frowned. He explained everything to Baekhyun about what happened to you in the states. The accident brought trauma to you and you grew fear. You're having amnesia after you recovered from the surgery. All your memories from the past was erased most especially the memories you had with Baekhyun and you are not able to move your lower extremities a little.

A tear escaped from Baekhyun's eyes hearing what the older had told him. That was then Baekhyun decided to help ypu regain your memories if not he will start all over again and make new memories instead which Junmyeon took it as a great help for you.

 

Days passed Baekhyun took time to see you at first it was a nice meeting because of fear. But your brother introduce Baekhyun again to you and as the days passed you begin to trust him. 

"Kimchi, what do you want to do?" He asked you.

You turned to him frowning. "Why are you calling me 'KIMCHI'?" you asked.

He sheepishly grin to you explaining. "Well you really love Kimchi and your surname is Kim, that's why I called you Kimchi, don't you like it?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Nope, I was just curious but I think it's cute" you smiled. "Oh your name sounded like Bacon, can I cal you that?" You asked him.

He chuckled telling you that in the past you also address him as 'bacon' making you giggle.

 

It was then you got used thatbhe would always visit you after his class and he would spent time withnyou when he doesn't have class. He even accompany you whenever you go to your rehab. He was your motivation. He always remind you to do your best and not fear of the world because you have a lot of people who loves you.

 

Months has passed and you were able to walk again by yourself. Baekhyun decided to bring you out on a date asking permission from your family. He even bought you a lovely dress for your dinner date.

He picked you up around 7 p.m. and made your way to the restaurant near Han river which was your favorite restaurant before. Upon entering the restaurant you started to see visions of the past. As if like your memories started to return one by one.

You held Baekhyun's arm as he tells the receptionist for your reservation. The receptionist then lead you to the your table which the Han river was fully viewed. It really felt nice and it took all your attention. When you return yur gaze to Baekhyun you were surprised that he has a bouquet of flowers with him. He gave it to you and you thanked him for the lovely flowers.

"Happy Anniversary Kimchi" he greeted.

You startled hearing that it was your anniversary. "O-our anniversay?" You stuttered.

He nodded and held your hand. He told you that how much he loves you and he will help you bring back yoir memories but if ever those memories won't return he will make new memories that will last forever. It was the most sweetest thing you heard fromhim and without you realizing tears where b down your cheeks. 

Baekhyun wiped the tears from your eyes and telling you that he will always be there for you. You appreciated the special treatment he had given you. After the dinner the both of you went to Han river to spend more quality time with each other.

 With out hesitation Baekhyun held your chin and immedaitely gave you a kiss. You smiled upon the kiss. His lips perfectly fitted for you. His lips was very soft and was a bit addictive. He then pulled you close as the both of you admire the beauty of Han river.

"I love you Baekhyun. As long I have you I won't be afraid to travel this journey" you said resting your head to his chest.

He planted a kiss on your forehead smiling at you as he gaze at your beautiful brown eyes. "I love you more Minhee, I promise not to leave you no matter what" he said.

 

A year had passed and your memories had return a bit not all detail was there but it was okay as long as your memories with Baekhyun was there and it will always be a treasure inside your heart.


Eleenluvu your request  is done

Don't forget to comment and do upvote

Thank you ^^