{parkjiyeon} Art of My Love

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

Purple headphones

Purple MCM bag

Dimple on the right cheek

No one in the whole Anyang Art High School has those except for one person; Zhang Yi Xing also known as Lay/Dancing god and he happen to be your boyfriend.

 

You sometimes ask yourself why from all the girls in the whole school he had chosen you to be his girlfriend. Actually it was a simple question that can be answered by a simple answer. Lay likes you.

When he first came to Anyang he immediately made his teachers and seniors amaze with his cool and unique dance moves. Lay is a quiet boy who often dozes off and would sometimes have those purple earphones on his ears or around his neck. But whenever he steps on the dance floor his image changes, he’s is very focus and makes every girls heart melt when he starts to dance.

You on the other hand are on another class. You don’t dance instead you paint and draw. You were one of the best students in your class but your classmates sometimes think you’re a little too weird because they always see you facing you canvas or sketching on your sketch book. You world and his world are totally different and you never thought that your worlds would collide with each other.

Not until the both of you meet at the school festival. It was when your class had decided to have a café for the festival and you were one of the maids that serve the food and beverages.

He accidentally bump into you making the hot chocolate spilled all over you dress. He immediately helped you but when he saw your face he was mesmerize and you were the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his whole life. He only returned to his senses when you started to whine that the drink had burned your thigh.

Without thinking twice he carried you bridal style to the clinic surprising you. You blushed in his arms seeing the other students in the room and in the hallway stares at you and Lay. You thought that he only brought you to the clinic; but to your surprise you saw him waiting outside the clinic after your burn was treated.

He greeted you and introduced himself; you can see a slight blush on his cheeks as he looks at you. You introduced yourself too also blushing. You stared at him and realize he was really cute especially when he smiles revealing his cute dimple.

After that incident Lay visited you at the art room and there he had spotted you sketching him. It was then that he had figured out that you had a crush on him which was very true. You didn’t expect that his visit would end up confessing his feelings towards you. You were hesitant at first, but in the end you accepted his feelings and became his girlfriend.

Everything went well with your relationship with Lay. He always visits you after class, takes you home, ask you on a date and even during summer vacation or any holidays he would spend time with you.  You were very contended with your relationship with Lay and you can really feel how much he loves you.

 

But not all happy moments last forever. You and Lay were already in your last year in High School. Nothing really changes in your class, you have the same set of classmates and there was no one new in your class.

 

It was the first day of school being a senior student. You prepared a large bento for lunch for you and Lay to share. You went to his classroom and bump into his classmate and best friend, Luhan.

“Oh… Ho Jeong, you’re here, looking for Yi Xing?” he smiled asking you and you shyly nodded.

He pointed Lay to you and you saw him talking with a girl which was a new face to you.

“Ya! Yi Xing! Your baby is here!” Luhan shouted making Lay and the girl turn to his direction.

They approach you and you can see the wide smile on your boyfriend’s faces as he walks towards you. You wave at him and smiles back.

“Hello baby, you came” Lay said embracing you and kisses you r cheek.

The girl with Lay cleared her through making Lay turn to her not releasing you form his embrace. “Oh, I forgot, baby I like you to meet our new classmate Xiayo” Lay said.

“She’s also our childhood friend” Luhan added.

You smiled at Xiaoyu and bowed slightly. “Hello Xiaoyu” you said.

“Xiayo, I like you to meet my baby, Ho Jeong, she’s from the visual department” Lay said introducing you to Xiaoyu.

“Nice to meet you Ho Jeong” Xiaoyu said looking at you from head to toe making you fell a bit awkward.

Lay then return his attention to you and saw the bento you were carrying. “Did you prepare that bento for us baby? He asked.

“Yes baby” you answered but suddenly Xiaoyu interrupted.

“Yi Xing, isn’t that you invited me to have lunch first?” she ask Lay raising a brow at you.

Luhan who had sense the tension immediately barge in the conversation.

“Why don’t we just all eat lunch together and I can see with that large bento that Ho Jeong had brought, It is kind of plenty just for the both of you” Luhan said.

“That’s a great idea Luhan, Let’s go eat lunch together and the rooftop is the best place to go” Lay agreed dragging you with him towards the rooftop. Also Luhan had drag Xiaoyu along with him.

 

The days passed and you notice that Xiaoyu spends more time with Lay making him spend less time with you. She makes a lot of excuse making Lay unable to escape from her. Even though that Luhan is also Xiaoyu’s childhood friend she is much closer to Lay compared to him. You completely understand their relationship and you have nothing against it.

 

“Hi baby, I miss you” Lay said placing a kiss on your neck making you jerk on your seat.

“Y-Yi Xing!?” you surprisingly ask. “What are you doing here? Don’t you have dance practice?” you asked.

“I can practice some other time. I just want to see my baby because I really really miss her” He answered placing a kiss on your lips.

He was as sweet as always and you really miss him too. “I really miss you too baby” you replied giving him a hug and kiss.

While the two of you were enjoying each other’s company, you suddenly heard someone calling Lay. It was Xiaoyu looking for him. Lay who also heard her immediately pulled you and tried to hide from Xiaoyu.

You wonder why he was hiding from Xiaoyu but you decided to ask him after that she was gone. You can also hear Luhan along with Xiaoyu trying to stop her.

“Xiaoyu, I told you Yi Xing already left” Luhan said.

“He won’t leave me like that and he knows that we still have dance practice. He must have met that girl” Xaioyu said walking inside the Art room but she spotted the room was empty. She groans in frustration and left.

Once that you and Lay had sense that Xiaoyu was gone you came out of your hiding place and hurriedly left the school.

“Let’s go out on a date baby, my treat” Lay said kissing you in the forehead as he embraces you.

You smiled and nodded. “I love that baby” you replied.

 

Back in school Xiaoyu was already flaming in irritation for not finding Lay and Luhan was with her. He knew that Lay was with you and he wanted him to spend time with you so that’s why he covered up Lay from escaping.

“Why are you against with Ho Jeong? She is nice and you know that Yi Xing loves her” Luhan explained.

“I don’t care, she doesn’t fit Yi Xing!” She angrily said.

“You can’t do anything anymore Xiaoyu, she’s already Yi Xing’s girlfriend” Luhan said.

“Just wait and see Luhan” She smirked.

 

The date with Yi Xing was very lovely. You went out for dinner and wen to the ice cream parlor that the both of your really like. It was really great after a long time you had spent time together alone. He even brought you home and kissed you before he left.

 

His birthday was getting near and you bought him a furry hat as gift. You know that he will really use it since the weather was starting to get cold.

You went to his classroom but he was not there. But instead Xiaoyu saw you; she volunteered to give your gift to Lay when he comes back. You were really thankful and left the room. But Xiaoyu remove the card attached to your gift and replace it with another card claiming the gift as hers for Lay.

Like as always you were alone inside the art room doing you painting and you were already covered with paint all over your face. You were surprise that someone covered your eyes making you jerk. You remove the person’s hand over your eyes and immediately turn to see who it was.

“Yi Xing!” You squealed seeing him, you pulled him into a tight hug and greeted him. “Saengil Chukha baby” you cheerfully said.

“Thank you baby, I though you forgotten” he said.

“How could I forget about my baby’s birthday, you are already wearing my gift” you said pointing at the furry hat he was wearing.

He looks at you in confusion removing the cap on his head. “Oh... so this is your gift” he said.

“Of course it was from me I even stitch ‘I love you my baby Yi Xing’ inside if you don’t believe me” you said.

He looked inside and saw the exact words you said and it was stitched with a purple thread.

“I came to your classroom a while ago but you were not there, instead Xiaoyu volunteered to give the gift to you when you got back” you explained. “Did you not see the card attached to the bag?” you ask.

“Aniyo, I just saw the bag on my seat and one of my classmates told me that it was my gift, the card must have detached” he said.

“Well that’s okay as long you have my gift, do you like it baby” you asked smiling widely.

“Of course baby and I really love it even more since I already knew that it was from my baby” he answered placing a kiss on your forehead as the both of you cuddle each other.

Lay then thought; he lied to you that he found the bag in his seat. Actually Xiaoyu handed him the gift and told him that it was from her. He just didn’t want to tell you so that things will not be complicated.

 

The next day you were greeted by Yi Xing in your door step. He had brought with him his new car that was a gift from his parents as a birthday present. You offered you a ride to school and you didn’t think twice to accept his offer. You were surprise when you were already seated comfortably inside Luhan popped out from the back seat.

“Nice car he got here, Right Ho Jeong” Luhan said sheepishly smiling at you.

“Luhan, you are here? Umm yeah, it is really nice” You said smiling back at Luhan.

Lay just laugh at your surprise face and started the engine of his car making your way to school. He even brought you to your classroom which made your classmates squeal from the sweetness he was doing and also seeing Luhan

When he and Luhan had arrived at their classroom, they were greeted by Xiaoyu. Lay on the other hand frowned seeing Xiaoyu. He immediately grabs her by the arm and drags her out of the room. Luhan just stared at them knowing that Lay was not really happy.

“Ouch, Let go Yi Xing, you are hurting me” Xiaoyu complained.

Lay let go of her hand and glared at her. “Tell me the truth Xiaoyu, why did you claim Ho Jeong’s gift as yours?” he asked with seriousness in his eyes.

“Huh, so that’s why you were not in a good mood to greet me” she said avoiding eye contact with him.

“Answer me when I’m asking you, why did you do it?” Lay repeated.

“Because I hate her! She’s not fitted for you. Why would you fall for her, she’s totally different and she doesn’t even know how to dance!” Xiaoyu shouted.

“That’s what I like about she’s totally different especially from you, She’s true unlike you who lied” Lay said hitting her pride. It stung her hearing those words from him.

“Hey, hey, Yi Xing calm down, let not make a fuzz here, let’s get inside before the teacher arrive” Luhan said stopping Lay and they headed back to inside the classroom.

 

High School ended perfectly for you. You graduated as one of the top students of your class. You have a loving boyfriend beside you and supportive parents always there when you need them. Everything was enough for you and you couldn’t ask for more. Lay also graduated as a top student along with Luhan and you were really proud of them

 

You were busy taking pictures with your friends and teachers. Lay on the other hand was drag by Xiaoyu avoiding the people.

“When are you going to tell her Yi Xing” she said.

“Can you wait? I’m just finding a right time to tell her” he answered.

“You better be Yi Xing” she smirked, and then Lay left him.

 

Your parents had prepared a graduation party for you and you invited all your friends, classmates and teachers. You even invited Lay and Luhan. The party was great and you really enjoy it. You friends also enjoy because Luhan was there to entertain her. You couldn’t help but laugh at their expression when Luhan talks to them. You can’t deny he was really charming but to you the only charming in the world was your baby.

When the party was over your parents took your relatives to their homes leaving you with Lay and Luhan along with the house maids. Luhan was busy watching the TV at your movie room while Lay took you to your room.

Upon arriving he immediately kissed you passionately like it was his last. You wonder if something was wrong and you can feel that something was really wrong. He released you from the kiss but cupped your cheeks and you can see that tears were already falling from his eyes.

“Yi Xing, is something wrong?” You ask your voice was already shaking. You were afraid what he was about to say to you.

“Ho Jeong Baby, no matter what happen always remember that I really love you from the bottom of my heart” he said looking at you straight in the eyes.

“I love you too so much Yi Xing, but why are you saying this? Please explain to me baby what do you mean?” you ask.

“Let’s end our relationship here Ho Jeong, I’m already engaged to marry Xiaoyu” he said making your world crash hearing those words from him.

“W-What..” you were speechless and you felt tears were already b down in your face.

“I’m so sorry baby, our parents had already arranged our marriage and their decision is final, I’m sorry baby, I’ m really sorry” He said hugging you tight.

You were stunned to your feet believing everything was just a nightmare. You wanted to wake up to stop this nonsense but it was impossible. This is reality and you can’t do anything to change it.

You pushed him gently letting yourself release from his embrace even thought it was breaking your heart. “Yi Xing, I completely understand, just go!” You said lowering you head not looking at him.

Lay didn’t move. “Ho J-Jeong” he said.

“Just Go! Please!” you begged holding your tears. You opened the door for him and let him exit your room. Once he was gone and left your house you cried your heart out until you feel asleep from crying. You wanted to forget everything about him so that the pain will just disappear.

 

 

 

 

7 years had passed and you were already a successful fashion designer. You were heading your way to your work when a man accidentally bumps into you making his drink spill all over his suit.

“Oh I’m so sorry, I was actually in a hurry” you said bowing to the man.

You look up to see the man’s face and your eyes widen that he actually looks liked Lay. The man turn to you after he had wiped the drink from his suit a bit pissed off.  His eyes widened and jaw slightly drops seeing you.

“H-Ho Jeong?” the man asked pointing at you.

You gulped and felt your heart skip a beat that he actually knows your name. “Yi X-Xing?” you ask and he nodded.

“How are you, It’s been a long time we’ve seen each other” he cheerfully said.

“I’m totally fine, ummm I better get going, I’m sorry for spilling your drink” you weakly smiled and was about to leave but he stopped you.

“Wait Ho Jeong, can I ask for your number?” he asked. You smiled and handed him your calling card.

He looks at it and was really amazed “Wow, you are now a fashion designer” he exclaimed.

“Yeah, I better get going,bye” you said.

 

You were resting on your office when you suddenly thought why you have given him your calling card. It was a few minutes when your phone vibrated and you saw it was a message from him asking you out for dinner. You wonder why was he so nice when you know that he was already married and you never wanted to be involved with married man.

 

You accepted his invitation for you to have a chance to clear things up. You went to the place where he had told you and the waiter had led you to a private room. The table was set perfectly like the way you love it. You were surprised Lay suddenly appeared in front of you but you keep a poker face.

“Nice place isn’t it, please have a seat” he offered.

“Thank you” you said.

He ordered the first course and you waited for it to arrive. The room was a bit awkward from the silence do you decided to break it.

“Let’s get this straight Lay, why are you doing this? Don’t you have a wife and kids to attend to? You know I don’t want to be involved with a married man…” he cuts you off by placing his finger on your lips.

“Ho Jeong you know how happy I am to see for after all this years, I invite you to dinner to explain everything to you, just let me explain” he said.

You frowned and crossed your arms waiting for his explanation. “Ok let me hear it, give me your best shot” you said.

He cleared his throat and loosens his neck tie a bit. Tension was already building within him. “First of all, I’m sorry for leaving you. I did married Xiaoyu but we were not blessed with the best married life, we didn’t have any children. I married her for our company’s sake but it was actually not the best plan. She was diagnosed to have a serious illness and she passed a year after.  I too then discovered that our marriage was all fake. I was really sorry for hurting you” Lay explained.

“You don’t know how much I regretted and I was really happy to see you again. Not a bit my love for you have faded for all this years” he added.

“You really know how to touch someone’s soft spot right Lay?”  You said turning away from him holding your tears.

“Ho Jeong, please forgive me” he said standing up from his chair and kneel down in front of you.

“What are you doing?” you ask.

“Please forgive me Ho Jeong, I beg you, I love you believe me and I always have love you” he said holding your hand.

You couldn’t help your tears anymore so you let it flow. You too have never stopped loving him even it been a long time you haven’t seen each other. You look at him and smiled cupping his cheeks.

“Yi Xing, I-I… really don’t know what to say but to tell you the truth I never stopped loving you for all these years. You have always have a special place in my heart that no one can fit, I still love you too Yi Xing” you said making his eyes widen.

He immediately pulled you into a hug and cried from the happiness he felt. You giggled even though tears were still falling from your eyes for being reunited with the one you love. He released you from his embrace and wipes your tears from your eyes and so did you. He then took out a small box from his pocket and kneeled in-front of you once again. You gasp as he opens the small box revealing a ring.

“Ho Jeong, I love you so much and I don’t want to let go of you anymore, Will you marry me my baby?” He asked.

Tears started to fall from your eyes again and without thinking twice you answered him. “Yes! Yes! Yi Xing I will marry you” you said. He placed the ring on your finger and the both kissed passionately.

 

Your wedding came and you were the most beautiful bride that he had seen in the whole world as you walk to the aisle with him. The two of you exchange vow and after the wedding everybody cheered. The reception of the wedding went well.

“So will I be expecting babies soon lovebirds?” Luhan said placing his arms on Lay and your shoulder.

“Luhan!” Lay growled. You on the other hand giggled hearing him.

“Just be patient, Luhan” You said and the three of you laughed.

 


Hi parkjiyeon

done with your request

I really enjoyed writing this since it's Yi Xing

upvote if it was great 

Hope you like it ^^

Thank you

poster credited to: awkwardloser @ First Snow Graphics