{FerozakhAE} Dance and Bubble Tea

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

Hardwood floor, huge mirrors, wide space, well lighten and air condition room and hi-tech sound system. It was the most perfect dance studio you have ever seen in your entire life. Just from the first time you entered inside the room, you already felt the good vibes in it.

You been having dance lessons here for almost two months now and since you started taking dance lessons here you always enjoy every minute you spend. It also made you excel from the other students of the class. Your dance lessons were on Friday and Saturday afternoon for three hours. Dancing has always been your passion and your parents supported you on that.

 

It was Friday afternoon. The wind was cold and strong around four-thirty in the afternoon and the sky was already getting dark indicating that there will be heavy rains soon. You didn't brought your umbrella with you but instead you were wearing a thick sweater that kept you warm from the cold. 

To prevent yourself from getting wet. You decided to head your way to the dance studio earlier than your scheduled time. But it was actually not your day. When you were already riding the bus, the rain started to pour down heavy and you know that the bus stop will be a few block away from the dance studio.

"Aigoo~~~ I'll be soaking wet when I arrive at the studio." you complained cursing the rain and letting out a sigh.

 

You arrive at the bus stop and the rain is still pouring hard. You had your bag with you and inside it was your dance clothes and extra clothes. Your bag was water proof, so you took the risk to run all the way from the bus to the dance studio. You were soaking wet when you arrive at the studio making your teacher, Mr. Jung gasp seeing your situation.

"Omo! Sun Ahn-ssi, what happened to you?" He asked in surprise.

"I forgot to bring my umbrella songsaengnim." you answered smiling sheepishly at him.

He shook his head and handed you a bath towel telling you to head to the showers before you catch a cold. You immediately took the towel and headed your way to the shower room.

Not caring of anything, you took a warm shower leaving your bag inside the dressing room. After you were done with the shower you dried yourself completely then wrap your body with the towel and headed to the dressing room.

You were already in your sweat pants and bra. You were preparing yourself to put on your top when suddenly the door of the dressing room swung open and a guy entered the room making you scream in surprise.

"AHHHHHH!!!! BYUNTAE!!!" you screamed covering your body with your top and you were already blushing very hard.

"WOAH!! Mianhae Mainhae!, I didn't;t know there's is someone inside." the guy said turning his back immediately to avoid seeing you.

"GET OUT!" you shouted which he immediately did.

Just when he already left the room, you hurriedly put on your top and sweater. Just then you realize that the guy was a new face to you.

"Was he a new student?" You asked yourself.

 

Dance lesson was about to start and everyone inside the dance studio was all waiting for Mr. Jung to arrive. A few minutes later, Mr. Jung arrive along with two new guys and the other guy was exactly the guy who had barge in the dressing room a while ago.

"I like to introduce you or our new dance instructors, Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. They are my students way back before and they are back to help me teach you guys." Mr. Jung said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jongin imnida.You can also address me as Kai. Nice to meet you all and I'm glad to be working with you." The guy with tan skin greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida. I'm happy to be at your service here, Please take care of me." The guy with the milky skin bowed greeting everyone.

 

The dance class had gain a lot of students making it a bit difficult for Mr. Jung to handle. So he had hired Kai and Sehun to help him. The class was divided to three groups: Monday-Tuesday group , Wednesday-Thursday group and Friday-Saturday group. Since you were still studying in college you were assigned in the Friday-Saturday group. To your surprise you will be under Sehun's care which make you groan, because of what happened between the both of you in the dressing room.

"Okay, now that we have three groups. Let's make things fun. Let's have a dance competition at the end of the month." Mr. Jung said making everyone cheer.

Schedules will be effective next week so for now it will be Mr. Jung to teach the whole class while Kai and Sehun will just assist him for the moment. 

Dance class ended very well. You enjoy the class once again and you have agreed that Kai and Sehun are really great dancers but that doesn't change the image of Sehun to you.

 

It was Friday once again and this time it was Sehun who will be teaching the class. It was a bit awkward for you since you never actually talked him personally unlike Mr. Jung who is a close friend to you. You headed your way to the dance studio thinking that you will be the first one to arrive in the place. But to your surprise, Sehun was already there setting up the place. You slowly made your way inside not letting yourself be recognize but it failed. Sehun immediately notice you heading your way in.

"Hey!...." he called your attention which you immediately turn to him making his eyes widen seeing you.

"Wait! you're..." 

"Don't say it! I know we met in an  awkward situation, so don't remind me." you cut him and you started to blush.

Sehun then started to blush and asked for forgiveness again. Since you don't want hatred or any emotion getting in the way on your dance classes with him you forgave him. 

Your class with Sehun went well and he was actually a great teacher. He explains things very easy making you classmates cope up with the lesson. After the class was over you made your way out of the studio.

"Wait! Sun Ahn-ssi, wait a minute." Sehun called you.

You stopped walking and turn to him with a what-do-you-want expression. "What is it songsaengnim? Is there something wrong?" You asked.

He looked at you smiling sheepishly and you notice a light blush on his cheeks. He scratch the back of his neck avoiding eye contact to you as he asked you if you wanted to grab some bubble tea at a near shop. Hearing bubble tea, your eyes sparkle and didn't think twice or hesitate in accepting his invitation. Bubble tea was one of your favorite drinks. Sehun felt happy that you accepted his invitation and the both of you headed to the shop.

 

He ordered two chocolate flavored bubble tea, one for you and one for him. You accepted it warmly and drank your milk tea like a child which Swhun thinks you look adorable. To then you realize that he was not even touching his milk tea and just stares at you which was a bit awkward.

"Ummm... Songsaengnim? Is there something wrong on my face?" You asked snapping him back to his senses.

"Aniyo, you just look so adorable while you drink that bubble tea. I never met anyone who enjoys Bubble tea like I do, you're actually the first one." he said then took a sip on his drink.

"That's good to hear, thank you songsaengnim." You replied.

"You don't need to be so formal or you don't have to address me as songsaengnim if we're outside of class. Just call me Sehun , after all I'm only 20 years old." He said.

You almost choke on your drink hearing that he was actually just the same age as you. You coughed and he rubbed your back to relieve you a bit. You thanked him for his kindness and after a while he opened up the incident that happened to the both of you last week. He asked forgiveness and you told him that you forgave he already and it was also your fault because you were too reckless bot to lock the door. The both of you get to know each other even better not realizing that it was already getting late. Sehun then decided to offer you a ride home with his car. You were a bit hesitant but he pleaded so you accepted it in the end.

 

The days passed, you and Sehun grew even much closer to each other like you were the best of friends. He had started to feel something about you because whenever the both of you are together he felt comfortable in your company. You were his ideal girl; Caring, carefree, loves dancing, simple and most of all, loves bubble tea like him.

It became a routine that after dance class you and Sehun would always go the Bubble tea shop to grab some bubble tea and do a little chit chat. Your conversation doesn't even ended there. After he would drive you home he would message you or even sometime calls you and your conversation continues. You too had grew comfortable with him and even your dance classmates thinks that you and Sehun look good together.

 

It was Saturday night, the both of you were already in front of your house biding each other goodbye and goodnight. You gave him a sweet smile before you turn your back to him ready to enter the gate of your house. But to your surprise he suddenly grab you by the hand and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Se-Sehun-ah?" you asked in confusion.

It was then he released you from his embrace and immediately apologize for his sudden behavior. His body had somehow respond by himself also surprising him. You giggled and gave him a peck on his cheek while he tries to explain his behavior making him stunned to his feet.

"You're just tired Sehunnie, take some rest, I'll see you tomorrow." you said giving him a pinch in the cheek.

"T-Tomorrow? We don't have any class tomorrow." he asked in confusion.

You turn to him smiling. "I know that, I just want to see you tomorrow." You giggled and left.

"Wait! Sun Ahn..." before he could call you, you already entered your house.

Sehun hot a little confused what just happened. First his body acted weird then you gave him a kiss on the cheek and invited him to go out tomorrow. He drove his car to his house and when he arrived home he received a message from you saying:

"Just message m if you have made up your mind to meet me tomorrow, arasseo? Jaljayo Sehunnie ♥"

His heart pounded and he felt a burning sensation run through his cheeks. He never imagined that the girl he likes would invite him first on a date. But heck, a wide grin appeared on his face knowing that tomorrow he will be with you all alone for the whole day.

You on the other hand was excited on your date with Sehun. You just realize that it was weird because you were the one who asked first to have a date not him. But hell you care, you also noticed that his reaction that he won't decline your invitation. After all it will be the first time the two of you will meet that has nothing to do with dance lessons. It will be just you, him and mabe some bubble tea.

Excitement was already creeping inside you as you mess up your wardrobe looking for something good to wear tomorrow. You wanted to look your best on your first date thought it was not official you still want Sehun to see you so pretty. He only sees you on your sweat pants and sweater during dance classes. He never seen your girly side so tomorrow to let him see the other you.

 

The sunrays had entered your room lighten the whole place up. Just a few minutes your phone vibrated waking you up. You jump from excitement seeing the sender of the message you just received.

S: Good morning, is the amusement park good for you? :)

SA: Of course, I love the amusement park ^^

S: Great! I will pick you up later then.

SA: okay, see you <3

 

You got out of your bed and first clean your messy room from all the searching you done last night. You headed downstairs and asked for some help with our mom. Your parents sensed that you will be having a date with Sehun. They were already familiar with him since they always see him taking you home every after dance class. Also they knew that Sehun was you dance instructor and they were amazed that at his age he was already a dance instructor.

After asking for some help you headed your way to take a refreshing shower and get yourself ready for your big date. After the shower you took the clothes that you had picked: a pink skirt and a white top tank. Once dressed you fixed your hair, usually you would always put it on a ponytail but this time you just let it fall then curling it at the ends. You put a light make up so that you won't look pale.

You were almost ready when you heard a car honk outside your house knowing it was already Sehun and just a few minutes your mom called you that your date had already arrive waiting for you to come down.

Sehun was already waiting for youat the living room while he talks to your parents. Then suddenly he had set his gaze on you who was coming down. His jaw drop slightly seeing you approach him. You were like an angel that was sent for him from heaven.

"Let's go?" You asked snapping him back to his senses.

"Umm... Yeah! L-Let's go." He stuttered.

The both of you bid your parents goodbye and headedyour way to the amusement park. The trip was a bit silent making you feel a bit awkward because it was unusual that he barely speaks to you. But Sehun suddenly spoke breaking the silence between you by complimenting your look.

You felt your cheeks getting warm and you wanted to say something but you were cut by him telling you that youbhave finally arrive in your destination.

Once the both of you were already out of the car, you immediately grab his arm dragging him to the entrance of the amusement park.

Both of you enjoyed the games and rides and thank goodness that neither of you were scared of any rides most especially the rollecoaster. But it can't be help not to feel nervous of the ride, it was fast and high making you squeeze Sehun's hand during the whole ride.

 

"Hey look they have souvenirs here." He said holding your hand and drags you to the souvenir shop.

You instantly spotted a cute teddy bear and can't help admiring it. Sehun noticed you, so he took the teddy bear and buy it for you. You hesitated at first but he already paid for it so you have no choice but to accept it, but inside your heart you were jumping for joy because it was first gift he had given to you.

After you went to the souvenir shop you headed to your last destination, the photobooth. Both of you entered the photobooth and started to pose funny gestures which made you look silly. But the last two shots surprised you. First was he held your hand and looked st you straight in the eyes and the last one was he had kissed both you hands and all of it were caught by the camera.

Your heart started to beat faster as the both of you headed out of thr photobooth waiting for the print outs. There were duplicate copies of the photos so each of you had a copy and you couldn't help but blush seeing the last two pictures.

 

"Want to grab some bubble tea before we head home?" He asked you.

You jerk and turn to him. "S-Sure! I love you, I-I mean I love too." You answered avoiding eye contact with him as you face was turning red than ever.

Sehun only smiled at you and intertwined his fingers to your. You look at your hands like it was made for each other to hold. It fitted perfectly.

You arrive at the bubble tea shop and this time he ordered two wintermelon. While enjoying your drink Sehun opened up a topic about his feelings towards you. You were actually speechless that he was actually confessing to you right now. You wanted to speak but it felt there was a lump that formed in your throat not letting you speak.

Sehun thought you didn't accept his confession but he told you that it was okay but still you didn't respond. Feeling disappointed he stood up from his chair and told you that he will be heading first in the car which was a bit cold.

Your eyes widen seeing him leave you so you decided to follow him until the both of you were already inside the car. Silence and awkwardness were caught between you so you took up all your courage to broke the silence.

"Sehunnie?" You turn to him as you touch his hand.

He turns to you and waited for you sentence. "Sehun, I just wanted to tell you my reply about you said awhile ago..." you said but was a bit hesitant.

"I-I like you too Sehun and you don't know how happy I am to hear those words from you, I was just speechless that I actually heard and felt that you are very sincere with your feelings" you said.

"I-I'm~~~~" but before you could continue Sehun had already locked his lips to your surprising you but after feeling his sweet kiss you finally gave in and kisses him back placing your arms over his shoulder.

The both of you broke the kiss to get some air to breathe. You were already blushing very hard and so did he. 

He then turns to you and cupped your cheeks and your eyes meet each other. You gave him a sweet smile and once again he gave you another kiss but it was a bit fast because people might see you. 

He drove you home and bid each other goodbyes. 

 

 

"Goodnight my princess, I love you" Sehun said giving you a kiss in the cheek.

"Goodnight too my prince, I love you too" you replied caressing his cheek then give him a sweet smile.

He told you to head inside and you obliged. But when he was about to head to his car you rush back to him hugging him.

"I had a wonderful time, thank you" you said.

"Me too, the best time ever" He replied.

Both of you stared each other and gave each other's final kiss for the day. Sehun then let go of the kiss and smiled at you.

"Sun Ah, you better head inside before I take you home" he said.

"Arasseo, goodbye Sehun, take care of yourself" you said waving goodbye to him.

 

Now that you and Sehun were officially a couple, it made the dance more easy and meaning full. Even Mr. Jung and Kai was very happy for the both of you. No one interferred with your relationship and everyone around you were supported. Some of your schoolmates in your would envy you because you were very lucky to have a great boyfriend. 

Sehun always fetch you after your classes in the afternoon ad he made sure that you were safe home. Your parents were very happy seeing you in Sehun's care and they truly trust him.

The day of the said competion had arrived. Being a great dacer of the class still made you tensed and nervous.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine, just give it all you got." Sehun told you giving you a kiss on the forehead as a goodluck charm.

You gave him a smile and thanked him. It was your turn to dance versus the students of Kai and Mr. Jung. You just rememeber what Sehun had taught you that you should enjoy dancing letting you lose to the rhythm of the sound.

You started to dance and everyone including Kai and Mr. Jung were really amazed seei g your improvement. Sehun did a great job teaching and not only you but also you fellow dance classmates they too had improve.

After the competition was over, it was time to declare the winner. Your group cheered hearing that you had won the competition. You jump for joy hugging Sehun. Though it was just a way of a simple game everyone enjoyed it. Of course a co petition would not be complete if there won't be any prices or reward.

Mr. Jung had given each of the winners a gift check worth ₩20,000 making everyone cheer. Then Mr. Jung added that there will be a next dance competition after two mo ths and you can see the other's determination to win the said competition. It also made you and Sehun aim for another goal.

 

"That was fun." you said taking a rest on Sehun's lap.

"Yeah, it was like a real dance competition." He replied.

"What shall we do with our gift checks?" You asked him.

"Ummm... let's buy it with bubble tea" he chuckled.

You frowned abit hearing his answer. "₩20,000 just for bubble tea? Hahaha." You laughed.

"Well let's buy something else then that will fit with our gift check, anything that will tell us that we're couples." He said making you agree with his idea.

 

Both of you headed ypur way to the bubble tea shop as usual. To your surprise they had new merchandise on sale and it has a bubble tea key chain which cost around ₩8,000. An idea struck in you and Sehun. It was the perfect item for the both of you. A couple who both love bubble tea. You both bought the key chain and placed it on the things you usually used.

"Thank you Sehun." You said to him.

"Thank you for what Sun Ahn?" He asked in confusion.

You smiled and caressed his face. "Thank you for coming into my life." You said.

He took your hand and gave it a light kiss. "You are welcome, and thank you too for also coming to my life, I love you." he said.

"I love you too Sehun" you replied.


Hi there FerozakhAE

Your request is done

Do comment and upvote if you like it.

Have a nice day ^^