Home Sweet Home

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were sleeping in each other’s embrace when suddenly the baby cried. It was their first night at home after Ji Hyo and the baby were discharged from the hospital. Ji Hyo yawned lazily and took a look at the time. It was 3 in the morning! Ji Hyo dragged her body from the bed and went to the baby.

Kim Jae Han was crying very loudly by the time Ji Hyo picked the baby and hugged him tightly. She cooed the baby and kissed his cheek affectionately. After changing his diaper and feeding him, Ji Hyo tried to put him to sleep.

Jong Kook was wakened from his sleep when he felt that Ji Hyo was not beside him. He got off the bed and smiled when he found her sleeping with the baby on the couch. Actually, the baby was not asleep; he just lied on Ji Hyo’s chest. Jong Kook carefully took the baby and put him in his cot. He then went to lift Ji Hyo and put her on the bed back. He kissed her lips and Ji Hyo mumbled ‘I love you’ to him in her sleep.

Jong Kook went to the baby and talked to him. He lifted the baby and hugged him and kissed him affectionately.

‘Jae Han-ah, why are you not sleeping? It’s almost four now. Hmm...?’

Ji Hyo suddenly awakened from her sleep and panicked a little when she realized that Jae Han was not on her chest anymore. To her relief, she saw that the baby was in his father’s embrace and Jong Kook was talking to him. Ji Hyo went to Jong Kook and side hugged him and kissed the baby.

‘Sorry, oppa. Did Jae Han wake you up?’

Jong Kook smiled at Ji Hyo.

‘It’s okay, honey. Why don’t you go to sleep? You’re tired, right?’

Ji Hyo nodded.

‘Jae Han-ah, be a good boy and sleep, will you? Omma and appa... are really sleepy.’

She touched his head softly while her body was pressed to Jong Kook’s side. Jong Kook smiled and told her to go to bed and that he could handle the baby.

It had been two weeks after Jae Han’s birth. The earlier days after Jae Han was born, Ji Hyo’s and Jong Kook’s moms stayed with them to help them took care of the baby. However, today, Ji Hyo and Jong Koo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter