RM Family

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day, they were visited by the RM family. Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Haha came with their families. Gary and Kwang Soo also came. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were watching tv when the door bell rang. Jae Han was sleeping in his baby cot. Jong Kook jumped on his feet and opened the door. He was surprised to be greeted by his RM family. Ji Hyo came to the door to welcome the unexpected guests and invited them in.

‘Where’s Jae Han, Ji Hyo-yah?’

Jae Suk asked. ‘He’s sleeping, oppa.’

‘Aishh... like mother, like son, eh? So, he does like to sleep after all.’

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook laughed at the older man’s comment.

‘He’d wake up at 3 in the morning and wont sleep until its dawn, oppa. this kid is really driving me crazy.’

Jae Suk smiled.

‘By the way, what are you guys doing here? I thought you guys had schedule?’

‘Well, I finished filming earlier than schedule so when i heard they planned to come here to visit Jae Han, i tag along.’

Jae Suk went to sit on the couch. Ji Hyo and Byul went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks and snacks for the men.

The men sat on the couch and in front of the tv as they chatted with each other.

 

‘Unnie, how are you? What do you think now that you have a baby? It’s tiring, right?’

Ji Hyo smiled to Byul and nodded in agreement.

‘Yeah, it’s really tiring, but it’s fun! I’ve never seen Jong Kook oppa so happy and contented. The man keeps smiling all day now.’

Byul smiled. she was happy for the couple.

‘Did he help with Jae Han? Haha oppa loves Dream but he always avoids cleaning him.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter