A Pleasant Surprise

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook walked into the room after saying goodbye to his mother in law who was going home and took the jewellery box that he wanted to give to Ji Hyo. He waited patiently in the bedroom for his wife. When she entered the room with Jae Han in her arms, he smiled to them.

Jae Han was being such a good boy, playing on the bed with his stuffed tiger while his appa pulled his omma to his embrace. The Commander kissed his wife's cheek and hugged her tightly, her back to his chest. Both of them watching Jae Han playing happily with his toy.

'What is it, oppa? Why are you being so lovey dovey? Did you do something naughty?'

Jong Kook chuckled amusedly at her wife's accusing tone. He knew she must be perplexed with his actions, but he also didn't have any excuse or reason for behaving so strangely. He himself didn't even know why he wanted to do strange things lately. 

'Nothing, Ji Hyo-yah. I just miss you so much.'

Ji Hyo turned to look at her oppa, staring at his handsome face, looking for some kind of an answer or explanation for his strange behavior. She couldn't understand that one day he would ignore her completely and the other, showering her with attention and affection. She just couldn't comprehend.

Jong Kook took out the necklace that he had been hiding and put it on Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was pleasantly surprised at the surprise gift. It was not that she loved jewellery because she didn't, but the thought of her oppa buying her nice things filled her entire being.

'What's with the present, oppa? You're being really strange.'

Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter