Thank You for Being Safe

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Suk was still sleeping when his phone suddenly rang that morning. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and picked up the phone already knowing who was on the other end of line.

'Hyung, good morning. It's me, Kook Jong.'

Jong Kook's voice greeted his hyung politely unlike what was usually shown in Running Man where Jong Kook sometimes seemed rude and bossy to the elder man.

Jae suk cleared his throat and greeted his dongsaeng good morning too.

'Oh, Kook Jong-ah, anything wrong? Is Miss Mong ok? Are you ok?'

Jae Suk's voice was filled with concern and care for his dongsaengs that Jong Kook was greatly touched. 

'Neh, hyung. We're ok. I'm just calling to check on Jae Han. Did he give you any trouble last night?'

Jae Suk glanced at the still sleeping baby in his wife's embrace. He had spent the whole night sleeping peacefully that he did not even know whether the boy had acted up or not but seeing that he was sleeping on the bed between the two of them, he had concluded that the boy did act up last night. It was that he was just so worn off that he didn't even hear anything and had slept like a log.

'Erm...I'm sure he was good last night, Kook Jong-ah. No need to worry, ok? Just take care of Miss Mong. We'll visit later in the evening, ok?'

Jong Kook felt guilty for troubling Jae Suk and his wife to keep an eye on Jae Han and had made a mental note to repay their kindness whenever possible. 

'Oh, ok, hyung. I'll se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter