A Big Surprise

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Six months later*

‘Oppa! what are you doing? Come out and keep an eye on Jae Han, will you? i felt sick.’

Jong Kook who was in his small studio was startled at Ji Hyo’s calling him. he quickly went to the boy and sat beside him. from afar, he could hear Ji Hyo’s throwing up and he was dead worried.

Jong Kook picked up the boy and walked to the bathroom and opened the door. Ji Hyo was standing by the sink and was washing her face.

‘Ji Hyo-yah, are you okay? Are you not feeling well?’

Ji Hyo smiled to Jong Kook and assured him that she was fine. After that, the couple went to watch tv while Jae Han was playing with his toys.

Ji Hyo leaned on Jong Kook’s chest, her back on him and his arms hugging her tight.

‘I love you, Sung Im-ah. I love you so much.’

Ji Hyo smiled and held the man’s arms that were hugging her.

‘I love you too Kim Jong Kook oppa.’

They spent the evening watching tv in each other’s embrace until it was time to put Jae Han to sleep.

 

‘Oppa! I’ll be late tonight. I’m sorry you’ll have to handle Jae Han by yourself. Or do you want me to call my mom to come?’

Jong Kook smiled looking at Ji Hyo who was standing in front of the mirror, fixing her thin, natural make-up. He approached her and hugged her from the back and rested his chin on her shoulder. Her sweet strawberry scent made him felt very happy.

‘Aish... no need, Sung Im-ah. Why bother your omm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter