Love is All We Need

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later...

 

Ji Hyo was resting on the hospital bed. Not too cozy although it was a very expensive private suite, but enough to let her aching body get the much needed rest after the hard birth of the triplets which had happened the natural way. Although Ji Hyo had at first opted to undergo a c-sec to deliver the triplets, the doctors convinced her and her husband that a normal birth would be safe for both the mother and the triplets. It was such an outrageous proposition that Ji Hyo found herself cowering in fear as the doctors laid out the hard cold facts that a natural way of giving birth would be better for her because she would recover faster. 

Jong Kook too was bewildered at first thinking that his dear wife would have to give birth naturally to their triplets but soon admitted that if that was possible, it was better for his wife later. He had cooed her with all sweet, tooth-aching words and promised her that he would be there with her throughout the whole process. She had finally nodded an agreemenr.

Ji Hyo yawned and stretched carefully. Her aching body felt strangely not hers as the energy drained from her like a smartphone battery. She smiled when Jong Kook came into the room and looked at her so fondly with his pair of tired eyes. He approached her and kissed her forehead affectionately whispering I love you to her ears. She caught his face and kissed his soft lips tenderly.

How's the triplets, oppa? Are they okay?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter