I'm Right by Your Side

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook entered the private room that housed Ji Hyo with a heavy heart. It had been almost an hour since Ji Hyo was transferred to the room but Jong Kook had taken some time to gather himself together. He wanted to appear strong in front of his wife. He didn't want Ji Hyo to know that he had been crying but the tears just wouldn't stop. It took him quite some time to freshen himself.

Jae Han was already brought back by Jae Suk who convinced Jong Kook that it was not a big deal. He reasoned that it was already midnight and Jae Han needed a comfortable place to sleep in and Jong Kook finally agreed. He thanked the Grasshopper hyung and hugged him gratefully.

Suk Jin offered to keep him company at the hospital but Jong Kook convinced the elder hyung that that was unnecessary. He could take care of Ji Hyo and Suk Jin needed to rest after working the entire day. Jae Suk also butted in and added that they could just come back tomorrow to visit Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook kissed Jae Han's head who was in Jae Suk's embrace. 'Han-ah, be a good boy, okay? Don't trouble your Jae Suk samchon, arasso?'

Jae Suk caressed the boy's head lovingly. Jae Han was not just a dongsaeng's son; he was like his own already.

'Aishh, don't worry, Kook Jong-ah. Jae Han is a good boy. I'm sure we'll be okay. You look after Miss Mong, okay? Inform us if anything comes up later.'

Jong Kook nodded. He hugged Suk Jin and the three of them made their way out of the hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter