Cheeky Tiger

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep when her oppa stepped inside their bedroom late that night. Jong kook who saw that his wife was sleeping tiptoed to the bathroom quietly. After washing himself and changing into his shorts, the man quietly crawled onto the bed and lied down beside his beautiful wife.

He played with her long hair and tucked them behind her ears to reveal her beautiful face. He smiled looking at her peaceful expression that he had been missing. He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead carefully and whispered i love you to the sleeping woman. 

Jong kook pulled ji hyo to sleep in his arms and tightened his embrace. The warm feeling that he got whenever he was close to her was filling his heart and he closed his eyes with a very contented heart. 

Morning came and ji hyo was surprised to see her oppa staring lovingly at her. It was just six in the morning but the man had already wakened up and smiling cheerfully at her.

'Hey, morning, beautiful.'

'Umm..morning, oppa.'

Ji hyo started to stretch and got up from the bed. She was still upset at her husband for ignoring her yesterday. Jong kook who sensed that his wife was upset with him smiled to himself, amused. 

When ji hyo was about to close the bathroom door, jong kook barged in too, sweeping the woman into his embrace and kissing her neck teasingly. 

'Oppa...op-pa...what are you doing? I want to take a bath, oppa.'

Ji hyo didn't like being melted like that by her husband. She wanted to take revenge on her husband for yesterday but her weak heart was really not helping when it came to the one man named kim jong kook.

After a vain attempt of resisting her oppas seduction, she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter