The Tiger's Tears

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Tiger was shaking like a leaf after he received a call from Ji Hyo's manager. He could hear and understand all the words that the woman uttered but he just couldn't make sense of them. He didn't want to acknowledge the truth in Ji Hyo's manager's words. He didn't want to acknowledge the possibility of losing his beloved wife.

'NO! IT CAN'T BE! SHE WAS JUST FINE A MOMENT AGO! I EVEN SPOKE WITH HER! HOW CAN SHE BE HURT NOW?'

The Tiger was literally shouting on the phone. Anxiety and fury mixed together making the man lost control of his temper. Ji Hyo's manager tried to calm the man down, but he just won't listen. 

'NO! PLEASE DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD! WHERE IS MY WIFE RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS SHE?'

Ji Hyo's manager told Jong Kook where Ji Hyo had been brought for treatment and was speechless when the muscled man cut off the line without saying anything further. The latest news changed Jong Kook 360 degrees. The usually calm, composed and polite man reacted like an injured tiger at the knowledge that his dear wife had been injured because of other people's carelessness.

Jong Kook quickly prepared Jae Han. His whole body was shaking, tears were threatening to fall and his heart felt like it was being pierced repeatedly by a thousand daggers. The pain that he felt in his heart was unspeakable that it translated into tears. By the time he managed to put Jae Han into his thick sweater, the buff man was already sobbing painfully.

'Jae Han-ah, don't worry. It must be a mistake. Your omma will be just fine. She's strong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter