Please Be Okay

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way to the hospital, Jong Kook kept seeing his wife's smiling face in his mind. He terribly missed her and he wanted to feel her warm body in his. Every sweet moment, every bitter moment kept playing in Jong Kook's mind. He was scared. He was so not ready yet to lose his beloved half - not that he would ever be. 'Please be okay, love. Please don't leave me. I'm coming.' 

The journey to the hospital felt like a torture to the muscled man.

Jae Suk was trying to offer words of comfort to Jong Kook saying that Ji Hyo would be okay. She was, after all, their Ace. Jong Kook nodded. That night in the car, the three men were praying hard in their hearts for the safety of the one woman that was so important for all of them. 

As they arrived at the hospital, Jong Kook quickly rushed to the emergency room with Jae Han in his embrace. Jae Suk and Suk Jin followed Jong Kook from the back anxiously.

Ji Hyo's manager, Su Mi was waiting in front of the ER worriedly. Traces of tears stained the woman's tired looking face. Seeing Jong Kook and the Suk Brothers were there, she looked relieved.

'How's Ji Hyo? Where is she?'

Su Mi cleared and greeted the men politely.

'She's still being treated. The doctor has yet to come out. I've been waiting for almost an hour already.'

Jong Kook sighed heavily. His body felt really heavy all of a sudden and he collapsed on the nearby chair. Jae Han who was sleeping peacefully in his daddy's arms was oblivious to the scene or the possibility of losing his omma. Jong Kook kissed Jae Han's head lovingly as if looking for strength or comfort. The others watched the man helplessly.

The doctor came out after a while and asked for the patient's husband or family.Jong Kook, Suk Brothers and Su Mi jumped to their feet and approached the doctor anxiously. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter