Kim Jae Han

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members of RM were having dinner together. Ji Hyo was smiling brightly to see her family. Since she stopped doing RM, she rarely had the chance to meet them as they were all very busy with their own jobs. Jae Suk commented that Ji Hyo looked very pretty and Jong Kook looked very happy and that he was delighted for them.

When the men started to drink soju, Ji Hyo also wanted to join just to be stopped firmly by Jong Kook. She frowned at him making the others laughed like crazy. Jong Kook took the small cup from Ji Hyo’s hand and put it far away from her reach. He looked at her and threw a warning look that she understood very well.

‘What are you doing, Ji Hyo-yah? This is not right. You know you can’t drink anymore, right?’

Ji Hyo was trying to persuade him to let her take a sip just to earn a deadly glare from the man. Ji Hyo started whining to Jae Suk about how Jong Kook treated her.

‘Oppa, can you believe that this oppa never lets me do anything on my own anymore? I mean, he literally keeps me imprisoned in the house all the time.’

Jong Kook smirked at Ji Hyo’s complaint. Jae Suk laughed and just advised Ji Hyo to be patient. He reasoned that Jong Kook was doing that because he cared.

‘I know he cares about me, oppa. But, I also want to go out with my friends... without him.’

Jong Kook shot a look at Ji Hyo’s comment. He was actually amused by how hard Ji Hyo was complaining and Jae Suk just twisted everything to be in Jong Kook’s favour. Ji Hyo finally laughed when Haha suggested her to run away from home.

‘Eyy... Haha hyung! What are you saying? Don’t give ridiculous ideas to noona, who knows what’ll happen if she just decided to have a go at it. Ji Hyo noona can be very unpredictable sometimes!’

Ji Hyo laughed at Kwang Soo’s comment.

‘Haha Oppa, i think that is not a bad idea at all. Maybe i should give it a shot?’

Jong Kook pinched Ji Hyo’s cheek playfully.

‘Run away from me? Huh, you wish! Do you guys know that she can’t even sleep without me around? And you’re talking about running away? Hmmph...’

Ji Hyo pinched Jong Kook’s thigh hard by his comment while others just laughed their heads off. Jong Kook wrapped his arm around Ji Hyo’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

*A few months later*

Ji Hyo was watching the tv when she felt pain in her stomach. She touched her big stomach softly and took a deep breath. Jong Kook was not home as he had a discussion with his co-workers regarding his new project. Ji Hyo took her phone and called Jong Kook. As the pain became stronger, she sat on the sofa. She was already in tears when Jong Kook finally answered.

‘Ji Hyo-yah, oppa has some work to do. I’ll try to come home real quick okay?’

Jong Kook was about to cut off the call when he heard Ji Hyo’s trembling voice.

‘Oppa, it hurts! Come home quick, oppa. I’m scared!’

Hearing this, Jong Kook was starting to panic. He told Ji Hyo to relax and waited for him as he rushed to take his car key. Gary who was also working was confused to see Jong Kook’s worried face. The man was looking as if he was on the verge of tears.

‘What’s wrong, hyung? You okay?’

Jong Kook was mumbling something about Ji Hyo and their baby that Gary could catch. Seeing his panic-stricken hyung, Gary offered to drive him home. Jong Kook agreed. Less than fifteen minutes, Jong Kook arrived at home.

Ji Hyo was crying when she saw Jong Kook rushing to her. He told her to calm down and everything would be fine as he hurriedly took the bag that contained Ji Hyo’s and the baby’s necessities. Jong Kook carried Ji Hyo to the car where Gary had been waiting.

The 15-minutes drive to the nearest hospital felt like a lifetime to Jong Kook who was hugging and comforting Ji Hyo at the backseat. He was very worried and anxious as she gripped his hand tightly.

Ji Hyo was rushed to the treatment room leaving Jong Kook and Gary both trembling with fear and worries. Gary tried to comfort Jong Kook and he started calling all the RM members to inform about Ji Hyo.

Suddenly, a doctor came out of the room and asked for Ji Hyo’s husband. Both Jong Kook and Gary jumped to the doctor.

‘She’s fine and everything’s normal. She’s being prepared to be taken to the delivery room. Do you want to accompany her in the process?’

Jong Kook immediately nodded. He had always wanted to be with her when she delivered their baby. Gary tapped Jong Kook’s shoulder encouragingly and told him everything was going to be alright.

Jong Kook walked to Ji Hyo who was lying on the bed. She looked scared and worried that Jong Kook couldn’t help but frowned. He hated seeing her in pain and the fact that there was nothing he could do to help ease her pain made him felt helpless.

Ji Hyo who noticed Jong Kook’s frowning face forced a smile on her lips. She took his hands and gripped them tightly.

‘Oppa, it’s ok. I’m fine. Don’t worry.’

Jong Kook smiled weakly and kissed her forehead lovingly. The doctor who was checking up on Ji Hyo smiled at Jong Kook’s white face. She assured him that everything was fine and Ji Hyo and the baby were fine. Jong Kook smiled a little.

Ji Hyo was whining to Jong Kook about the pain as the baby made his way into this world. Jong Kook was now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter