SpartAce Love

Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What will happen if the SpartAce couple got married??... I hope they will soon...

The RM casts welcomed the SpartAce couple on the filming site with loud cheers and congratulations. They have just come back from their honeymoon and today was their first filming after they got married two months ago. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo greeted all the members and staffs with bright smile and warm hug. They had been dying to run since taking a break two months ago.

Today was an individual race, so there was no team splitting. However, the newlyweds decided to unite and stayed together. The other casts complained about how unfair the situation was, gaining laughter from the staffs. Jae Suk and Haha were the most active in making fun of the couple. Just as they once talked about the Liger couple, they teased the couple about it again.

After ousting two of the members, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo decided to part ways for a moment. Jong Kook went to face Gary while Ji Hyo was facing Kwang Soo. Suddenly, Ji Hyo felt dizzy. Kwang Soo who saw Ji Hyo’s discomfort offered to oust her so that she could go and take a rest. Ji Hyo agreed. As much as she wanted to stay to the last moment of the race, she knew she couldn’t because her head was getting heavier by each moment she took a step.

Kwang Soo helped Ji Hyo to go rest at the jail. The two older members of RM were worried looking at Ji Hyo’s pale face.

‘What’s wrong, Ji Hyo-yah? Are you okay?’

Ji Hyo just nodded to answer Jae Suk’s question. Her head felt as if it was going to explode. Ji Hyo convinced the members that she was fine and she just wanted to take a nap. Jae Suk and Suk Jin watched her worriedly as she drifted into sleep. However, the peaceful moment didn’t last long when Ji Hyo was suddenly gasping for air. Jae Suk and Suk Jin ran to her and shouted for paramedics. Luckily, a team of paramedics was there and immediate treatment was given to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was rushed to the hospital with Suk Jin accompanying her.

Jong Kook came to the jail with Gary and Kwang Soo just to be informed that Ji Hyo was not well and had been sent to the hospital. Jong Kook was overwhelmed by the news. He was about to run to his car when the PD told them to do the closing first so that they didn’t have to come back later. Jong Kook agreed. As much as he wanted to run to his wife, he knew that the PD was right.

Jae Suk reminded Jong Kook to smile as he was the winner of the race. Jong Kook calmed himself down and tried his best to look normal. Jae Suk conducted the closing scene hurriedly by just announcing the winner and congratulating Jong Kook. After that, they all rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital, Suk Jin was sitting in front of the ER looking very worried. When he saw Jong Kook and the others, he was a little calmer. Jong Kook asked him about Ji Hyo, but Suk Jin told him he was still waiting for the doctor. Jong Kook sat on the chair, praying that Ji Hyo was fine. All the members sat around him and comforted him.

A doctor came out of the ER and asked for Ji Hyo’s husband. Jong Kook immediately jumped from his seat and went to the doctor.

‘Don’t worry, your wife is fine. She was just exhausted and lack sleep. BUT...’

Jong Kook almost grabbed the doctor’s collar as anxiety set in. Jae Suk pulled Jong Kook and patted his back to calm him.

‘But, there is something that i must congratulate you. Your wife is four weeks’ pregnant! Congratulations!’

Jong Kook couldn’t believe his ears as he heard about the good news. The other members were laughing and congratulating Jong Kook on the good news. Jong Kook thanked the doctor who then informed that he could see his wife in a moment.

The RM members were having a group hug with Jong Kook who was starting to cry tears of joy. It had been his lifelong dream to have his own kids and today, Ji Hyo made it came true. Jong Kook hugged Jae Suk tightly.

Ji Hyo smiled sweetly to Jong Kook who went straight to hug her. He kissed her cheeks lovingly before sharing a passionate kiss with Ji Hyo.

The other members eventually came into the room and started congratulating Ji Hyo who was blushing like crazy. Suk Jin as the one who had been very supportive about their relationship was very happy. He started giving comments to the couple, making Ji Hyo blushed harder.

Suk Jin: ‘Hey, don’t you think it’s a little too early for this good news? I mean, you just got married for two months!’

Jae Suk: ‘We’ll lose our precious Ace and this is all Jong Kookie’s fault!’

Kwang Soo: ‘We’ll welcome our first Running Baby in a few months!’

As the others were chirping various comments and jokes to the couple, Jae Suk noticed that Ji Hyo was not looking as happy as she was supposed to be. Jae Suk went closer to her to ask her what was wrong. The others also stopped joking around and gave attention to Ji Hyo and Jae Suk.

Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook in the eyes as she started speaking. She didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but she had to say what was in her mind. Leaving RM was something that she never actually thought about and when the time suddenly came, she couldn’t help but felt heartbroken.

‘Please don’t misunderstand oppa. I’m happy about the baby, but this also means that I’ve to quit RM and just the thought of it hurts!’

Ji Hyo was starting to cry and Jong Kook quickly gave her a big hug. He knew what she meant and he was not a bit offended by it. He knew she loved RM with all her heart. The others were silent for a moment. They were also feeling sad about Ji Hyo not being able to join RM anymore, but they also knew that there was nothing they could do about it.

‘It’s okay, Ji Hyo-yah. Don’t be sad. We have to be happy that we’ll welcome another family of RM!’

Jong Kook wiped her tears and hugged her tight. Ji Hyo gripped Jong Kook’s hand tightly. Her beautiful eyes were staring at him lovingly and hopefully.

‘Oppa, can I join the filming for a little longer? I mean, the viewers could be disappointed if I stopped doing RM so suddenly.’

Jong Kook stared her in the eyes affectionately. As much as he wanted to grant her every want and wish, he knew this time was not one of them. He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter