An Unexpected Meeting

The Monster Within

"Sulli, wake up."
"Where am I?" says Sulli.
"You're with me."
"Jinri?"
"Who else, I'm the only one you can trust."
"What happened?"
"That family ran you over and now you're in the hospital. Don't worry Sulli. I'm here for you, I'll get revenge for you."
"Please don't! I'm still alive, there's no need to get revenge Jinri. I would feel bad for that boy who looked like he was my age."
"Is that you're reason Sulli? Or do you have a crush on that Minho?"
"What? Jinri, I'm too young for that. My mommy and daddy told me that I should stay away from boys."
"Don't worry Sulli. I won't let you be with that guy. When you're old enough to know what love is, I'll make sure that you don't fall for him."
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to the present
Sulli gains her consciousness and finds herself in front of her mirror.
"Ms. Choi, you're parents are almost done eating." says Sulli's maid.
"Please tell them that I'll be there." replies Sulli.
She looks at the mirror once again.
"Jinri, it's my first day of college. Please don't ruin it for me." 
"It's OUR first day. I'll try to behave. No promises."
Sulli makes her way downstairs and sees her parents who are almost done eating.
"Ssul, me and your appa have to go, but please eat before you go to school" says Mrs.Choi.
"Maid Sooyoung, please make sure she eats." says Mr.Choi.
"De Master" replies Sooyoung.
"Omma, Appa, please don't worry so much. I promise you I will eat." says Sulli.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sulli drives to school, she would've been driven by her driver but she insisted on driving herself. She wanted to do at least one thing that feels normal to her.
"Wow, Jinri this place is huge."
"I know. Look at all the cute guys Sulli. I can easily make one of them yours if you wanted."
"No Jinri. I don't have time for that."
"Suit yourself."
Sulli gets her schedule and walks into her first class. She takes her seat and plays with her phone for awhile since the teacher wasn't there yet.
"Sulli?"
Sulli hears two familiar voices and looks up.
"Sulli, it is you! It's been awhile."
"Suzy, Chanyeol, I missed you guys!" says Sulli.
"That's good Sulli, befriend them again and then we'll send them to hell." says Jinri in Sulli's mind.
"Jinri, no. They're my friends. Don't you dare try to hurt them." replies Sulli in her mind.
Sulli didn't hear a reply and was relieved. Even though Jinri is within her, she won't let her harm her friends.
"We should probably catch up later. Class is about to start." says Chanyeol.
Sulli takes her seat and the teacher walks in.
"Good Morning class! I am Mrs. Kang and I will be your homeroom teacher for this school year. I will go ahead and start class by checking attendance."
"Bae Suzy"
"Here!"
"Choi Sulli"
"Here!"
"Choi Minho"
"Here!" says a boy walking through the door and taking the empty seat next to Sulli.
"Mr. Choi, you are now Mr. Face of a Winner. You are the only late person on the first day of school. I'll let this slide because it's the first day of school but I expect you to be here early for the rest of the year." says Mrs. Kang.
"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kang." says Minho.
Sulli looks at Minho and Minho notices her looking at him. He smiles at her and holds out his hand.
"Hi, I'm Choi Minho."
"Choi Sulli" says Sulli as she shakes his hand.
In her mind, Jinri speaks.
"So it's you. Choi Minho."

 

A/N: New update! Tell me what you think guys! Sorry it took me awhile because I have to write a short story for school as well. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥