Is This Goodbye?

The Monster Within

Jinri rushes to her bedroom to sit in front of her dresser mirror because of the pounding headache on her head. She looks up into the mirror and smirks at the girl with a sad expression.

"I don't get why you are so sad Sullli. I did you a favor. You should be happy, Minho was never a good catch for you anyway." says Jinri.

"Who are you to decide my life Jinri?" says Sulli.

"Don't you mean OUR life Sulli? I'm not letting you bring us into a life where we would never be happy." 

"Jinri we will never be happy with your decision! Chanyeol is not yours! Chanyeol and Suzy love each other, you don't belong with him."

"And you think you belong with Minho? He is nothing Sulli. Chanyeol is not Suzy's either. Chanyeol is MINE! He will ALWAYS be MINE."

And with that, Jinri received a slap on her face from Sulli. This was not really a good thing because in the end Sulli ended up slapping herself. 

"Did you feel that Sulli? If you hurt me then you hurt yourself as well." says Jinri.

Sulli did not know what to do because Jinri was right. No matter what she did they were one. She understood that it will take a lot to fight off Jinri but she can't do it with a guilty conscience that she hurt Minho. She had a plan.

"Then let me say goodbye to Minho. That way you can have what you always wanted and I won't bother you anymore." says Sulli.

"Good. Then I suppose you should end it."

"Ugggh! ahhhh!" screams Sulli as Jinri goes back inside her head.

Sulli looks up at the mirror and sees Jinri.

"You better do as you have spoken my dear Sulli. Or else, you will see what lies beneath my true self." says Jinri.

Sulli gave her a nod and made her way out the door. She was worried, she had to find Minho.

..................................................................................................................................................................

In a bar a couple blocks away from Sulli's house, there is Minho. He went back to his old wreckless self. He couldn't take the heartbreak from Sulli and he decided to drink his sorrows away.

As he was drinking, he noticed a girl that looked alot like Sulli.

He went to the girl and started to kiss her shoulder.

The girl turned around to see who it was and was overjoyed that it was a handsome man. 

Minho kept kissing her until he got to her lips. They were about to keep going when someone yelled.

"Hey you! What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend!" says a man who was well built.

"She wanted it too. Ask her!" says Minho in slurrs.

The man looked at his girlfriend asking for an answer.

"Babe help me! I was just waiting here for you when this guy started to kiss me." explains the girl.

Minho figured that he was doomed and didn't care at all when the guy punched him in the face. He wanted to fight back but he didn't. The pain he received was nowhere close to the pain he was feeling inside because of Sulli.

The security showed up and stopped the guy from beating him up. They found out the reason why he was being beaten up and they threw Minho out of the bar.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was running through the streets looking for Minho. She runs close to a bar where she sees the security throwing a man out. She came closer to see his face and saw that it was Minho. She cried at the sight of his beaten up face. She called a cab and decided to take Minho home.

She brought Minho to his room. She took his clothes off and put on more comfortable clothes on him. She then proceeded to treating the cut on his face. 

"Sulli?"

She was shocked at Minho's mention of her name. She looks up and notices that he was partly awake but not sober. 

"Shhshh...you're okay. I'm here. Let me help you." says Sulli.

With those words, Minho's eyes slowly closed as he was going back to sleep.

Sulli looked up at him and with teary eyes, put his blanket over him. She stands up ready to leave.

"I'm sorry that it had to be this way Minho.I hope you live a good life. Thank you for the love we shared." She then kisses Minho on the forehead and leaves a note in his night stand in which she says goodbye.

 

 

 

 

A/N: What? It's a double update! I hope you guys liked this chapter too. I had free time today and had some ideas so I decided to right more. So is there anyone there that like Jinri? Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to hear from silent readers too. Have an amazing day guys! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥