Temptations

The Monster Within

Sulli gets home and goes straight to her bedroom to rest. The first day of school was too much for her to handle. Jinri was judging every person she came across.

Sulli was about to fall asleep when she feels a pang of pain in her head again. She bends her head forward and closes her eyes. Then she opens her eyes.

"Yah, Sulli-yah. I'm sorry but I've been bored having to live your normal boring life. We are going to go party tonight. You can thank me later."

Jinri takes the deep red lipstick on Sulli's dresser and puts it on. Then she applies other pieces of makeup.
She goes to Sulli's closet and finds some y clothing. They all seemed new and since Sulli isn't the type to wear such revealing clothing, she figures that they were gifts.

"It's your lucky day Sulli. You get to see how hot you look in one of these dresses."
"Jinri, please. I just want to rest."
"No Sulli. You had your fun today, now it's my turn to live."

Jinri clears Sulli out of her mind and keeps on getting ready to party.
She picks out a black v-neck bodycon dress with a thick strap and red stilleto platform heels.

"Let's go have fun Ssul."

Jinri sneaks out through her balcony window because she didn't want any of the workers to know she left. She decides to take a cab as well because she knows that people would hear her if she used the car.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
At the bar
Jinri walks in and everyone stares at her beauty. She was new so everyone paid attention to her every move. She gets to the counter and asks the bartender for a drink.

"Vodka please."

The bartender nods and gets her drink ready.

"Wow, your starting out strong."

Jinri looks to her side and sees a handsome man.

"Sorry, I don't have time for men like you."
"Well, you think so highly of yourself."

Sulli rolls her eyes and walks away as she picks up her drink.

She takes a seat in one of the tall round tables.
The guy follows her and starts to talk about crap to her. She didn't really know what he was saying because off the corner of her eye, she sees a familiar figure.

She walks towards the man sitting at a booth in the corner of the bar.

"Choi Minho."
"Sulli. Why are you here?"
"Oh no, please call me Jinri, that's my real name. Sulli just seems too nice. And what am I doing here? Sometimes a girl needs a break."
"Rough first day of school for you too?" replies Minho.

Jinri nods her head. She smirks, thinking about how she's going to make this boy pay for running over Sulli when she was trying to escape.

Jinri sees that Minho is barely on his first glass of liquor. Jinri decided to take a glass for herself.
5 rounds of drinking went by and they are both mostly drunk. Jinri stopped drinking because she needed to be sober for her plan but she pretended to drink so that Minho would be the one who gets drunk.

"Excuse me ma'am. We are closing in ten minutes." says a waiter to Jinri.

Jinri nods her head and smirks at Minho who is partly sober.

"Minho-ssi, I don't think you can drive in this condition give me your car keys and I'll drive you home. Could you lend me your phone so that I can inform your parents?"
"Here are the car keys and I don't live with my parents, I have my own condo." says Minho in slurs.

"Perfect." says Jinri in her mind.

Jinri supports Minho as she takes him to his car.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
She leads him to his room and puts him on the bed.

"Ssul, do you know how hot you look right now?" says Minho.

Jinri smirks, and feels happy that he is falling into her trap. But she feels that he has fallen for Sulli because she already told him to call her Jinri but he chose to call her Sulli.

She takes Minho's shoes off and starts to take his shirt off to make him feel more comfortable. 
She was about to get up when Minho grabbed her by the arm and brings her face to face with him.

"Minho-ssi, I have to get you ready for bed." 

Minho smirks and Jinri knows that he was thinking what she hoped he was thinking.

"Sulli, I know we just met today but you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Sulli, I want you." says Minho.

Minho brings Jinri's face closer to his and.....

Pang! 

Jinri feels a sudden headache and she successfully changed back into Sulli. She wanted Sulli to be the one to feel this. Because her original plan was to make Sulli fall for Minho and then kill him herself so that she can own Sulli's body.

Sulli snapped back to reality and sees that she was staring right into Choi Minho's eyes. Before she can catch on to what was happening, Minho kissed her. She was surprised and felt lost. But the kiss felt right and suddenly she finds herself kissing him back.

Minho deepens the kiss and he caresses Sulli's back. His hands find their way to her zipper and he slowly pulls down the zipper of her dress.

 

 

 

A/N: How was it guys? I felt bad for not updating in such a long time so I decided to update twice today. Not sure if I should be detailed about the bed thing in the next chapter because I can't really write . Let me know what you guys think I should do. After all, you are the readers. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥