Epilogue

The Monster Within

"Hi everyone!"

"Hey Naeun, glad you could join us." says Sulli as she gives Naeun a hug.

"I would never miss the 5th birthday of my goddaughter." says Naeun.

"Thanks for coming. But um- Naeun you haven't introduced us to your friend here." says Minho.

"Oh, you guys this is Taemin. He's my boyfriend. I'm sorry if I didn't introduce him to you guys earlier. I think he works in your company Minho." says Naeun.

"Yeah. As a matter of fact, he's my secretary. Secretary Lee." says Minho.

"It's so nice of you to join us today Mr.Lee. I'm Choi Sulli." says Sulli.

"Oh, Mr. Choi's wife? It is a pleasure to finally meet you." says Taemin as he holds out his hand to Sulli.

Sulli shook his hand and Chanyeol and Suzy also introduced themselves to him. It was a timme where all of them have settled down. Suzy and Chanyeol have two kids now and one is on the way. While Sulli and Minho have one daughter and a son on the way.

"So, where is the birthday celebrant?"  says Suzy.

"She's in her room. We'll go get her." says Sulli while holding Minho's arm.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Sulli was about to go their daughter's room, when Minho pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"What was that for?" says Sulli.

"For being the best wife and mother in the world." explains Minho.

"I love you too. Now let's go get Mina." says Sulli.

Minho nods his head and follows. They walked up to their daughter's door and heard strange noises.

"I know that my mommy loves me." says Mina.

"Are you sure she loves you? It looks like your dad loves you more."

Sulli and MInho looked at each other wide eyed with what they heard. They slowly opened the door, fearful of what they would see.

"My parents love me both equally."

"I can't belive you believe that crap. One of them has to love you more and it's your Dad."

Sure enough, Mina was talking to her reflection in the mirror.

"Mina?" says Sulli.

"Mommy! Daddy!" says the little girl.

"Let's go, the party is starting." says Sulli.

Mina held out her arms asking for her mom to carry her.

Sulli picked her up and carried her. Minho and Sulli start making their way down the stairs and little did they know that the little girl they were carrying had an evil smirk on.

END