A Halted Revelation

The Monster Within

The bell rings and it was finally time for Sulli and her friends to get out of school. She was walking out with Suzy and Chanyeol when Minho walks up to them.
"Hey Sulli!" greets Minho.
"Minho-ssi. Um, these are my friends Bae Suzy and Park Chanyeol." replies Sulli.
"Choi Minho." says Minho as he shakes Suzy and Chanyeol's hands.
"Woah, that's cool. You guys have the same last name." says Chanyeol to Minho and Sulli.
He's so adorable.
Shut up Jinri!

"So, what's up?" asks Sulli.
Minho looks at her and his mouth forms a big smile.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie since we don't have any work to do today." says Minho.
Sulli looks at her friends with eyes pleading for help.
Minho notices this and comes up with an idea.
"Hey, you guys can come with us too, if you guys aren't busy." says Minho.
Suzy and Chanyeol nod their heads and this brings an emotion of relief to Sulli's face.
"Let's go. I'll drive." says Minho.
They follow him to his car and they had Chanyeol sit in the front so that Sulli wouldn't feel so awkward.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Suzy's POV

I was so happy that Minho invited us to go to the movies with him. This gives me a better opportunity to know what's really up with Ssul.
"So, what movie are we going to watch?" I ask.
No one answered my question. 
"Are we really going to the movie theater without knowing what movie we're gunna watch?" I say after being disappointed with not receiving an answer after my first question.
"Why don't we watch Make Your Move?" suggests Sulli.
"Is that the new movie with BoA and Derek Hough?" says Chanyeol.
I notice that Sulli was in a blank expression again, I felt bad for Chanyeol so I answered his question because I didn't want him to be left hanging.
"Sulli-ssi, gwenchana?" asks Minho.
"Uugh-gwenchanayo." replies Sulli.
She snapped out of her days after Minho asked her the question.
Weird. It seems like everytime Minho talks to her she stops being lost.
I really need to know what's going on with Sulli though.
..............................................................................................................................................……………………………
Author's POV
The girls and the boys get to the movie theater and the boy asked the girls to go ahead inside to find their seats while they buy food.
Suzy sees this as the perfect time to talk to Sulli.
The theater was empty when they walked in since they came at a time where almost everyone was still at work or studying.
They find seats not too close to the front and not too far in the back. Just the right distance for them to watch the movie comfortably.
After they sat down. Suzy asks Sulli a question that she could not avoid.
"Ssul, what's up with you? You seem lost most of the time now."
Sulli was about to reply to Suzy when a sudden headache arrives. Signaling the return of Jinri.
Jinri was back and she was ready to start her plan to steal Chanyeol. 
"You wanna know what's up with me Bae Suzy? It's you! Keep away from Chanyeol, he's mine!" says Jinri.
Suzy was taken aback. She always knew that Sulli only saw Chanyeol as a friend. And besides, she's told Sulli dozens of times that she really likes Chanyeol.
"Ssul, are you....are you...serious?" says a stuttering Suzy.
"Don't call me with that awful name. I'm not Sulli. I'm Jinri." says Jinri.
"But you hated being called that name. That's why you told everyone to call you Sulli. Ssul, come back to me please." says Suzy.
"Well, people change you . Stay away from my Chanyeol." retorts Jinri.
Suzy couldn't believe what was happening. She knows that Sulli likes Minho. She can't like Chanyeol.
"Ssul come back to me. You are not Jinri, you are Sulli. The Sulli who loves Minho."
That did the trick for Suzy. At the mention of Minho's name, Jinri goes back and Sulli takes over.
"Ssul?"
"Suji, miahnne. I couldn't stop her." says Sulli as she hugs Suzy.
"It's okay Ssul. But you have to tell me what's really going on here." says Suzy.
"Suji-yah....I...I"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hello my lovely readers! Thank you for all the support you've given to this story. Here is a quick update for all of you. Lemme know what you guys think of this chapter and I'll update as soon as I find a time to just sit and type. Kisses!!! xoxo♥♥♥