One Must Find Out

The Monster Within

Sulli could feel her zipper going down and she did not care about it. But it did shock her when the hand stopped and the person she is kissing is passed out.

Sulli watches Minho as he sleeps. She admires his handsome face and his full lips.

She decided to lie down next to Minho and decides to leave later. But as she watches Minho, she eventually fell asleep.

..........................................................................

Sulli feels disturbed by the Sun shining down on her face and so she turns to her other side. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she buries her face in the person's chest.

She liked the scent of the person. The scent was familiar. The hug became tighter and she felt more comfortable.

Slowly she opens her eyes to see the person hugging her. She looks up and sees a pair of brown, round eyes.

To her surprise, the person's eyes belonged to Minho.

Sulli was taken aback so she pushes herself away from Minho.

"Uhh." says Sulli.

"What happened?" asks Minho.

Sulli recalls what happened last night and all she could remember was the intense kiss they shared.

'It's best not to tell him.' she said in her mind.

"I don't remember either." says Sulli.

Minho thought for a second and finally remembered what happened.

"Ahh, you must've fallen asleep when you brought me home last night. Thanks by the way." explains Minho.

"N-n-no problem." says Sulli. Thank goodness he didn't remember the kiss they had.

Sulli looks at the time and sees that their class starts in 2 hours.

"I-uh-I have to go. Class starts in 2 hours." explains Sulli.

"Let me take you to school then. It's the least I can do since you took me home, when I was drunk." offers Minho.

Sulli nods her head and gets up. She waited until Minho had finished showering.

He brings her to home first and waited for her to change and shower. Luckily, her parents were away so she wasn't in trouble.

The car ride only took about 10 minutes since Sulli's home was close to the school.

"Thanks for taking me to school." says Sulli.

"No prob." replies Minho.

Sulli steps out of the car and every girl gives her the death glare. Sulli was about to keep on walking when she felt a slight headache. Jinri was taking over.

"I'm sorry Sulli. But I've been quiet for a long time. You'll thank me later." says Jinri as she takes over Sulli's body.

Jinri makes a smirk at the girls giving her a glare and follows Minho.

"Sorry about those girls Sulli. I don't get why they're always so crazy about me." apologizes Minho.

"I don't see why they wouldn't be Minho. You are very handsome."

Minho was surprised at how straightforward Sulli (Jinri) was. But thanks her anyway for the compliment.

They get into the school and Jinri sees Suzy and Chanyeol looking at them.

"Okay Sulli, I'll let you have Minho. But Chanyeol is mine. I'll take him from Suzy." says Jinri in her mind.

No, Jinri! I told you not to hurt my friends!

Jinri's head started to hurt and she knew what was happening. She wanted to fight it but Sulli was determined to save her friends. Before Jinri could do anything else, Sulli came back.

"Hey Ssul, are you alright?" says Suzy as she goes to Sulli.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just have a headache because I stayed up too late studying for that big test we have." excuses Sulli.

"You are always such a hardworker." says Chanyeol, joining the two.

Sulli looks at Chanyeol and she notices the gaze he gives towards Sulli.

"He must really like her. Jinri don't ruin this for Chanyeol and Suzy." says Sulli in her mind.

"Ssul?"  Sulli snaps out of her thought at Suzy's voice.

"Uh-yeah?" 

"I asked if you wanted to start walking to class because the bell will ring in like one minute." explains Suzy.

"Sure."

They make their way to class and Suzy starts to worry about Sulli. Eversince they saw her again, she seemed like she was always lost.

"There's gotta be something up with you Ssul. I can see that it's ruining you, I'm going to help you. I won't let you suffer." says Suzy in her mind.

They walk into their class and take their seats. Suzy looks at Sulli and sees that she was looking down at her desk.

"Today, I'll find out what's really going on." says Suzy quietly.

 

Author's Note: Hey everyone!!! My apologies for not updating in such a long time. I've just been very busy in school because my AP exam is coming up. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update some time this week. Kisses!! xoxo♥♥♥